Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghash.io Secrets they do not want you to know about  (Read 2215 times)
cyberpinoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 12:52:20 PM

Are you tired of Ghash.io serving up plate fulls of Maintenance Fees in your cloud mining that are larger than the rewards. Do you hate to see your Bitcoin balance in the negative because you have cloud mining with them that has negative rewards on long blocks. Are you sick of seeing unanswered questions from their support.

Well after months of testing I have found a few secrets about GHASH.io they do not want us to know. Ways around their astronomical fees. Ways to get out of an account that has a negative Balance without loosing BTC in the process.

Would you like to know these secrets, Send me a private message and I will Freely Share these secrets with you.

I have spent a lot of time dealing with Cex.io customer support, testing and retesting Ghash.io and thier 81% fees, their 50% payouts on our mining hardware, and all the lies, scams and just plai8n out BULLSHIT they serve us. And after figuring a few things out I will gladly share with others who, like me, are sick and tired of Ghash.io having the upper hand, and NEVER accepting responsibility for their action and paying what is owed.

There are some requirements, in order for me to share these secrets. First you must be at least a full member, new members will not get a response.
I reserve the right to not pass these secrets onto anyone I wish not to share them with
Meaning if I think you have been paid by GHASH.io to get my secrets or are in association with them I will not tell you the secrets.
being rude calling me names and making fun of my thread will certainly not get you the secrets Smiley
I do not charge for the info but if you find it usefull and beneficial It would be nice if you tipped me, I did spend months working on this to get it all figured out.

Why the secrecy and why not just post it here, Very simple I dont ant Ghash to figure it out and protect against it until it is to late, and as many people as possible have gotten out of it what they deserve. if I post it publicly Ghash can easily prevent people from taking advantage of these secrets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:11:43 PM

Feel free to send it to me. ATM, I rated cex.io nearly top scores for the simple reason that to my knowledge, they have always complied with their contracts and they fulfill nearly all the criteria Ive set for cloudmining companies.

If thats incorrect, I would certainly want to learn about it.
cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 01:39:47 PM

Well then explain how anyone can ethically give you a negative reward on cloud mining? I pay them for X amount of cloud mining I mine 9 blocks and I have a negative BTC balance, their policy states this will only happen for the first 3 blocks, why after 9 blocks are people still in the negative, and why are we ever in the negative in the first place? a reward may be small but there is never a higher cost on mining hardware than the reward, that is a fact. and there is certainly not an 81% cost to run mining hardware yet? so why does Ghash.io charge that?

The secrets are not to prove they are a scam, we all already know that, the secrets are to get around some of thier fees, to get completely out of an account with HUGE negative amounts of BTC which happens often, without paying those negative amounts.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:21:35 PM

Well then explain how anyone can ethically give you a negative reward on cloud mining?

Because the fees > mining reward. 
Fees are function of BTC exchange rate since they are expressed in dollars.
Mining reward is function of difficulty and luck.

That rewards could approach zero or even go negative was predictable and predicted last spring. That the price per share is still very far from ~zero (where it should be), is not cex.io's fault, the price floats freely and is solely determined by supply and demand, ie,  people like you who bid or buy without knowing what they are buying.

None of this makes cex.io a scam.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:43:13 PM

PM sent.
yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:18:22 PM

PM sent. Wonder what the method that he used to get around the fees will it be.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 11:18:01 AM

As long as the requirements were met I sent the mails out today.

The method does not eliminate ALL the fees it lowers them drastically. And so far it still works as I was testing it again this weekend Smiley

cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 11:30:16 AM

Well then explain how anyone can ethically give you a negative reward on cloud mining?

Because the fees > mining reward. 
Fees are function of BTC exchange rate since they are expressed in dollars.
Mining reward is function of difficulty and luck.

That rewards could approach zero or even go negative was predictable and predicted last spring. That the price per share is still very far from ~zero (where it should be), is not cex.io's fault, the price floats freely and is solely determined by supply and demand, ie,  people like you who bid or buy without knowing what they are buying.

None of this makes cex.io a scam.

Ok lets clear some stuff up, First i live in the Philippines, second we have the MOST EXPENSIVE electricity in the world up to $0.38 USD per KWh and if my mining machines can still make double what i pay for electric please explain  your description. If I can mine and my power bill is 3 times that of Ghash.io why such high fees. I NEVER have a block mined where the reward is lower than the amount of electric I pay for. If I pay 20 dollars in electric to run the machine I make 40 dollars in my reward.

The problem is this excuse that is EXACTLY like the one Ghash Uses (also why you did not receive the email)
Maintenance Fees are the cost it takes to run the machines, it has nothing  to do with the value of BTC on the exchange because they own the exchange that has both USD and EUR, so they have all 3 BTC USD and EUR in thier accounts!! What it has to do with is electric and if they even take the time to actually maintain their machines like I do, Blow the dust out once a week, clean them correctly, check and replace any fans that need replacing. maintenance fees have NOTHING to do with BTC PERIOD!!!!

The bottom line here Ghash.io wants their cake and eat it to, they FUCK all the miners and members who are with them, and have users like you who swallow their lies with a scoop of sugar and try and convince others its ok. IT IS NOT they are stealing, lieing, they are swindling.

Maintenance fees should be a flat rate not based upon shares submitted, the machines consume the EXACT SAME amount of energy no matter if they put in 1 billion shares or 1000 shares per block and that Jack is the fact. their system is a scam that helps them fill their pockets with 79 BTC in profits from maintenance fees every single day Smiley

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:33:50 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 12:54:45 PM by Puppet

Ok lets clear some stuff up, First i live in the Philippines, second we have the MOST EXPENSIVE electricity in the world up to $0.38 USD per KWh and if my mining machines can still make double what i pay for electric please explain  your description.

Your math is wrong then, what you say is simply not possible with current equipment. You'd need ~0.4J/GH efficiency just to break even with your prices and 0.2J/GH to achieve what you claim. No hardware on the market comes close to that.

The problem is this excuse that is EXACTLY like the one Ghash Uses (also why you did not receive the email)

Its not an "excuse". They clearly list their maintenance fees. They are $0.105 per GH per month, down from $0.18 originally.
 And yes, if you work that out, that means there is barely any mining profit. Theoretically 1GH should yield  3770 satoshi or $0.126 per month, but during an unlucky week you'd expect yield - fees  to go negative. Ive been saying that for 6+ months. .Why people bid the idiotic prices they once did, and still pay 0.0015btc/GH is beyond me, but thats the market price, you cant blame cex.io for that. They dont set the prices, you do.

Maintenance fees should be a flat rate not based upon shares submitted,

They are.

cex.io/maintenance
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:44:20 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 01:01:25 PM by Puppet

Here, have a look:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744303.msg8884930#msg8884930

Thats me predicting the net value of this contracts hitting zero this summer. The only reason it didnt go to zero back in september is because cex.io volountarily lowered its fees, twice apparently. They didnt have to do that.

If I could predict the value of these contracts was heading to zero, why couldnt you?
cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 11:01:58 PM

Here, have a look:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744303.msg8884930#msg8884930

Thats me predicting the net value of this contracts hitting zero this summer. The only reason it didnt go to zero back in september is because cex.io volountarily lowered its fees, twice apparently. They didnt have to do that.

If I could predict the value of these contracts was heading to zero, why couldnt you?

WHat we have here ladies and gentlemen is a GHASH.IO Puppet (funny it really is his usrname) HAHA

There is nthing wrong with my math, you know why, I am not the one adding it up Smiley I plug my machine in and I turn it on, it mines and I compare it with my electric bill Smiley. so no my math is not wrong YOU ARE!!

You based the maintenance fees on a flat rate, and CEX does not have a flat rate on their fees. They charge by ALL shares submitted thatsi NOT a flat rate, it fluctuates between blocks Smiley fluctuating is not flat rate.

BOTTOM line there is NO OTHER cloud site on the internet who issues LOSSES of BTC on a block solved. NONE NATTA Just your CEX KINGS!!!!!! You can take you GHASH Policy and shove it up your ass bro, you can take you biased opinion and shove it there to, Your company is a BULLSHIT scammers bottom line and people need to be aware of how to fuck you over like you do us !!!

You know what I am not going to argues with a GHASH puppet, Just leave the thread! Your info is biased and wrong, if you love them so much you keep them and their fees bro, you'll be broke in less than a year and we can all follow my secrets and see you on the flip side as we loan you BTC to try and make up for all your losses. I am a member of many pools I have lots of cloud accounts I test quite frequently.

The truth

CEX.IO is a scam, they lie and fabricate fees, they imnproperly meess with hash rates and machines statistics and fil their pockets with 90% of the block reward while paying their members only 10% or less of a block reward, they are a profit house of bullies.

If you like them so much you keep them man.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:25:07 PM

WHat we have here ladies and gentlemen is a GHASH.IO Puppet (funny it really is his usrname) HAHA

Im getting used to it. Before reality hits, people accuse me of trolling or shilling for the competition when I do the math and show their investments are guaranteed to go up in smoke. Be it cryptx or cex or others. Then it happens and they scream 'scam' because they lost money, and when I point to the same math  I become a shill for them  Roll Eyes

There is nthing wrong with my math, you know why, I am not the one adding it up Smiley I plug my machine in and I turn it on, it mines and I compare it with my electric bill Smiley. so no my math is not wrong YOU ARE!!

The stupidity of that statement exceeds my ability to respond to it. Seriously.
Im pretty sure your 'secret proof' carries about the same weight, so Im signing out of this thread.
mlferro

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:10:07 AM

I sent PM

Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:34:54 AM

Which mining equipment are you using?
cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 06:13:17 AM

Which mining equipment are you using?

I have a complete mining farm that started a long time ago so  we have a lot of different equipment. The electric usage stats are made with 1 THS Dragon Miners actually, I use them becasue they are some of the worst efficient miners in the farm right now. When i do the comparison test of machines, I use a solo account (one that only that machine is mining in so i can see its costs, I calculate the Kwh for that machines and multiply its months use by the monthly rate we pay for electric. (IN ADDITION Keep in mind here in the Philippines the Landlords ADD 1 to 3 Pesos to your KWH rate to have power) so we are paying drastically more than anyone else in the world at the end of the day. We have LONE meters installed for our mining equipment so we know exactly what their use is Smiley And it prepares us for solar power here in the next couple months for the Farm. SO maybe you can now understand a person like me who pays 3 times or more the amount for electric that GHASH.IO does to be infuriated with thier lies and BULLSHIT!!

As you can see I put a lot of time and effort into my tests and my farm, so when places like Ghash.io and their puppets spout their lips with lies and deceit, I WILL call  them out on it , because I have FACTS, BILLS and PAYOUTS to back up my Lips spouting, I don't hide behind company policy written by me, or throw a bunch of calculations and luck in the faces of those who oppose me.

Im signing out of this thread.

Thank God I was tired of proving you wrong. My statement was not stupid in any way. and my "secrets" work just fine I have tested and re-tested them. here you can see just a few Blocks where I got a reward and paid 0.00000000 in maintenance fees Smiley

2014-12-13 14:19:13    0.00000000 BTC   0.00009464    MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 0 , Cost: 0.00000000
2014-12-13 14:19:13    0.00003378 BTC   0.00009464    MINING   -   Block #334090, Reward: 0.00003378

2014-12-13 13:59:57    0.00000000 BTC   0.00006086    MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 0 , Cost: 0.00000000
2014-12-13 13:59:57    0.00004885 BTC   0.00006086    MINING   -   Block #334088, Reward: 0.00004885

2014-12-13 13:39:56    0.00000000 BTC   0.00001201    MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 0 , Cost: 0.00000000
2014-12-13 13:39:56    0.00005002 BTC   0.00001201    MINING   -   Block #334087, Reward: 0.00005002

PUPPET is just mad I figured it out how to accomplish this, and with all his trying, and intelligence he could not figure out how to accomplish maintenance free mining on GHASH.io. Im just joking puppet don't get your panties in a bunch Smiley

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:04:48 AM

. The electric usage stats are made with 1 THS Dragon Miners actually, I use them becasue they are some of the worst efficient miners in the farm right now. When i do the comparison test of machines, I use a solo account (one that only that machine is mining in so i can see its costs, I calculate the Kwh for that machines and multiply its months use by the monthly rate we pay for electric. (IN ADDITION Keep in mind here in the Philippines the Landlords ADD 1 to 3 Pesos to your KWH rate to have power) so we are paying drastically more than anyone else in the world at the end of the day. We have LONE meters installed for our mining equipment so we know exactly what their use is Smiley And it prepares us for solar power here in the next couple months for the Farm. SO maybe you can now understand a person like me who pays 3 times or more the amount for electric that GHASH.IO does to be infuriated with thier lies and BULLSHIT!!

Saying 1+1=154 doesnt make it true.

Dragon miners use ~1W/GH. Your 1TH machines therefore costs you
1KW*24h*30d *  $0.38/KWH = $273 per month (Im even excluding those landlord pesos)

1TH should theoretically mine 0.3824 BTC per month, which at todays price is $121.6 if we ignore pool and exchange fees.

With the electricity price you quoted, you spend >2x more on electricity than you gain from mining and your 'profit' is therefore a $151 loss per month per dragon miner.

because I have FACTS, BILLS and PAYOUTS to back up my Lips spouting,

Too bad you clearly  fail at making sense of those 'facts' and numbers.
FreeBit

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:59:16 PM

Despite the maintenance fee issue i am more interested in the following question:

Does cex.io market manipulation on the price of their mining shares?
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:06:26 PM

Despite the maintenance fee issue i am more interested in the following question:

Thats the odd thing. Considering difficulty and cex.io fees, the actual value of these contracts is ~0, but they trade far above that, above many more attractive offers. If I were cex.io, id certainly dump more contracts on the market. If you are unscrupulous, you just create the contracts, its not likely you would lose money on them, and if you are scrupulous, even if you couldnt source extra hashrate from bitfury (unlikely), you can still buy contracts on the open market and repackage them as cex.io GH and still make a nice profit. So the very fact nearly worthless contracts are trading so far above zero is further evidence to me cex.io are playing by the rules (and that traders are clueless).
FreeBit

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:01:54 PM

Thats the odd thing. Considering difficulty and cex.io fees, the actual value of these contracts is ~0, but they trade far above that, above many more attractive offers. If I were cex.io, id certainly dump more contracts on the market. If you are unscrupulous, you just create the contracts, its not likely you would lose money on them, and if you are scrupulous, even if you couldnt source extra hashrate from bitfury (unlikely), you can still buy contracts on the open market and repackage them as cex.io GH and still make a nice profit. So the very fact nearly worthless contracts are trading so far above zero is further evidence to me cex.io are playing by the rules (and that traders are clueless).

they control the exchange and the shares/contracts. what are the consequences of manipulating the price up or down ?

i think they will lower the maintenance fee soon, if difficulty increases again and the btc-dollar price stays in the actual range.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:36:58 PM

they control the exchange and the shares/contracts. what are the consequences of manipulating the price up or down ?

The only way to 'manipulate' the price, is by either buying or selling. They'd be bonkers to buy, the consequence of that is just giving away money,  and judging by the price, clearly they are not selling in any meaningful quantity.

i think they will lower the maintenance fee soon, if difficulty increases again and the btc-dollar price stays in the actual range.

Maybe, they've done it before, but why would they?  It just costs them money for no obvious benefit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: