Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A PLACE FOR THE EVIL TROLLS TO SLANDER THE GOOD IN CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 15121 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

I did not know that, How do you delete pages? I would love to work with QuickSilver.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842240.0

You have to make thread "moderated" or it'll get destroyed by Fuds.

Good luck with your project!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coyotescamwatch

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:43:51 PM

Who is the dev team?

Who did you speak to at Breaking Bitcoins?

https://twitter.com/BreakingBitcoin/status/544530094212272128

That account looks like another Patrick 'Coyote scammer' McDonnell account.
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:21:51 PM

Target Spacing: 10 min!!!!

I go, I wish you good luck, goodbye!
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:35:34 PM

You're kidding.  This coin will never be used by taxi's in NYC so cut the crap.  This is nothing more than a pump and dump scam.

SCAM Alert! 

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
scam_exposer

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:54:17 PM

We are all entitled to our opinions but to label us a "SCAM" or "Pump & Dump" without even launching is a malicious slanderous statement. It is very easy to type words, but it is not easy to gain adoption of a cryptocurrency which is our overall objective with this project. These type of unfounded posts are the "real problem" in crypto. When someone does not agree with a developments concept they post "SCAM". I wonder what real world investors in the mainstream think when all the read is the word "SCAM" attached to cryptocurrency everywhere they look. We are realizing that trolling a good viable development seems to be all the rage in this forum and apologize to the positive community members for your lack of professionalism. Sad

No the real problem in crypto is you scammers and your relentless onslaught of shitcoins and scams.  The reason the word SCAM is attached to so many coins is because they are scams.

I doubt that you drive a Taxi or have ever even been to New York.    

You're overall objective is to make as much btc as you can.  There is absolutely no possibility for this coin to ever be used by Taxi drivers in NYC.  The Taxi industry is highly regulated, there is no way that this stupid coin is ever going to be used as a form of payment.

Then there's the fact that New York is moving forward with implementing regulations governing bitcoin which will likely apply to all cryptocurrencies.

SCAM

scam_exposer

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:55:04 PM

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING INACCURATE STATEMENTS OR ANY FUD ON THIS THREAD. WE ARE MATURE ADULTS IN DEVELOPMENT.

WE WILL ANSWER ANY/ALL QUESTIONS OFFICIALLY ON THIS PAGE TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION ON OUR DEVELOPMENT.

You sound like a Nigerian 419 scammer.

scam_exposer

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:17:27 PM

Regulation has nothing to do with payment acceptance for taxi drivers. If you understood our industry you would realize how foolish your assumptions are. Also, If you understood the proposed regulation it does not apply to adoption or developments. Statements like yours are null and void because they are not factual. I'm in the transportation industry over 20 years and believe I have a better idea of our industry practices and standards than yourself.

I have been to NYC many times.  I have taken Taxi's in NYC many times.  I can tell you this, Taxi drivers prefer payment in cash.  Taxi companies are not going to bother implementing what is required to accept your crappy coin.  This coin has no chance of succeeding.  You're goal is to pump and then dump your premine. 

Answer this, how are you going to confirm payment with this coin when it has a ten minute block time?  Do you expect passengers and Taxi drivers to wait?  Didn't think this scam through well enough did you?  Ten minute block time means you have most of the coins for a long time but it also makes it impractical to be used as a form of payment. 

Now get lost and take this scam with you.

scam_exposer

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:33:28 PM

Your opinion once again is invalid sir, we currently have 2 black car services and over 11 individual taxi driver's on board for acceptance. In regards to the block time, BTC can take over 3 hours to confirm and we took that into consideration. All of our plans will be posted and transparent on 12/25/2014 when we release our Roadmap and White Paper. Until then, I'm finished feeding the trolls and will no longer acknowledge any and all negative nelly's. Your anger and hostility is totally inappropriate. Unlike many developments we are excited and progressive in building our economy on trust not greed.

Anger?  I'm not angry I'm laughing at your poorly thought out scam.   

You can take your roadmap, whitepaper, and flush it down the toilet where it belongs. 

POD from cryptoasian is worthless.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:35:08 PM

Your opinion once again is invalid sir, we currently have 2 black car services and over 11 individual taxi driver's on board for $HACK acceptance. In regards to the block time, BTC can take over 3 hours to confirm and we took that into consideration. All of our plans will be posted and transparent on 12/25/2014 when we release our Roadmap and White Paper. Until then, I'm finished feeding the trolls and will no longer acknowledge any and all negative nelly's. Your anger and hostility is totally inappropriate. Unlike many developments we are excited and progressive in building our economy on trust not greed. Also, For-hire driver's in nYC are totally responsible for any component installed in their vehicle. This is not a decision made by companies or TLC, this is an individual decision per driver as they see fit. That is how our industry works in NYC, do some research. Taxi driver's are considered "Independent Contractors" and if you understand the definition of this term you will have more clarity on our plans and not be some isolated from the truth. An Independent Contractor is responsible for his own actions. Money is money and the taxi business has slim margins, we have received nothing but praise from all we have presented this development to in our industry. So those are the opinions that matter most to our development team, not BCT FUD.

lol

You're wasting your time with a troll. Delete this thread and create a new "moderated" thread that you can monitor or this thread will be filled with FUD and you can forget about going anywhere with this.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:03:05 PM

Your opinion once again is invalid sir, we currently have 2 black car services and over 11 individual taxi driver's on board for acceptance. In regards to the block time, BTC can take over 3 hours to confirm and we took that into consideration. All of our plans will be posted and transparent on 12/25/2014 when we release our Roadmap and White Paper. Until then, I'm finished feeding the trolls and will no longer acknowledge any and all negative nelly's. Your anger and hostility is totally inappropriate. Unlike many developments we are excited and progressive in building our economy on trust not greed.

You can take your roadmap, whitepaper, and flush it down the toilet where it belongs. 

just would like to know: what would it make worth it?

scam_exposer

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:14:43 PM

just would like to know: what would it make worth it?

This idea has absolutely no chance of succeeding.  This is a pump and dump scam.  Look at the amount of premine then look at the POW coin distribution rate.  This scammer just wants to pump and then dump the premine.  And he isn't fooling anyone with multiple accounts that he's posting with.

Ten minute block time is an old trick used to make sure there aren't any coins hitting exchanges while the scammer dumps the premine.

scam_exposer

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:16:54 PM

Your opinion once again is invalid sir, we currently have 2 black car services and over 11 individual taxi driver's on board for $HACK acceptance. In regards to the block time, BTC can take over 3 hours to confirm and we took that into consideration. All of our plans will be posted and transparent on 12/25/2014 when we release our Roadmap and White Paper. Until then, I'm finished feeding the trolls and will no longer acknowledge any and all negative nelly's. Your anger and hostility is totally inappropriate. Unlike many developments we are excited and progressive in building our economy on trust not greed. Also, For-hire driver's in nYC are totally responsible for any component installed in their vehicle. This is not a decision made by companies or TLC, this is an individual decision per driver as they see fit. That is how our industry works in NYC, do some research. Taxi driver's are considered "Independent Contractors" and if you understand the definition of this term you will have more clarity on our plans and not be some isolated from the truth. An Independent Contractor is responsible for his own actions. Money is money and the taxi business has slim margins, we have received nothing but praise from all we have presented this development to in our industry. So those are the opinions that matter most to our development team, not BCT FUD.

lol

You're wasting your time with a troll. Delete this thread and create a new "moderated" thread that you can monitor or this thread will be filled with FUD and you can forget about going anywhere with this.

You're either the worlds biggest idiot or you're in on the scam.

TaxiTokens (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:45:09 PM

A PLACE FOR THE EVIL TROLLS TO SLANDER THE GOOD IN CRYPTOCURRENCY
WE HAVE DECIDED TO DELETE THIS PAGE & START A MODERATED PAGE AS PER MANY BCT MEMBER'S ADVICE.
THIS WAS A TERRIBLE DISPLAY OF EVILNESS ON BEHALF OF THE INDIVIDUALS WHO TROLLED IT.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE IMMATURE AND UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR OF THE INTERNET.
triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:36:31 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 02:55:28 PM by triplef

Hmmm " that will be used "exclusively" by NYC for-hire vehicles."

exclusively ?

i don't get how a taxi driver can bring anything to a coin ? are you a programmer with any experience ?

or are you hiring some jack of all trades like all other crap ?

i guess you should not make any coins and use Darkcoin with instant-x or was it your intention to clone it ? lol

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: