Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTC using my Paypal account  (Read 832 times)
KingZee (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:05:00 PM

I have 56.70 EUR in paypal, willing to buy some btc with it at a good rate.

I can go first if you're trusted, or we will use any trusted escrow in the forum. 

Thank you very much.

Beep boop beep boop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CLE_Maximus

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:13:31 PM

No-named trust with fake vapid accounts.
KingZee (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:45:08 PM

No-named trust with fake vapid accounts.

I have a pretty good amount of trust on Localbitcoins. https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/KingZee/

Beep boop beep boop
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:47:37 PM

I can go first if you're trusted, or we will use any trusted escrow in the forum. 

Thank you very much.

An escrow doesn't mean security in this case , the chargeback risk is also high in this case. Do you have any other method of payment ?
KingZee (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:50:55 PM

Thank you very much.

An escrow doesn't mean security in this case , the chargeback risk is also high in this case. Do you have any other method of payment ?

Not really. I have money on my paypal account that I would like to invest instead of leaving it there. If this is still not trustable enough, I am willing to provide ID proof of my same Paypal name.

Beep boop beep boop
laxmictr895

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:59:08 PM

Providing ID does nothing. Even if it was your real ID, and not photoshopped (which is extremely easy to do), police usually won't do anything even for a couple hundred dollars if the case crosses state lines. And paypal wipes their hands and sides w/ the buyer and the seller is left with a chargeback.

Please if anyone here thinks that someone providing ID does ANYTHING for your security when dealing in Paypal transactions, it's a false sense of security! Please be smart people. I've been scammed before as you can see in my history so if I can help even 1 person not get scammed, it's worth.
KingZee (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:07:59 PM

Providing ID does nothing. Even if it was your real ID, and not photoshopped (which is extremely easy to do), police usually won't do anything even for a couple hundred dollars if the case crosses state lines. And paypal wipes there hands and sides w/ the buyer and the seller is left with a chargeback.

Please if anyone here thinks that someone providing ID does ANYTHING for your security when dealing in Paypal transactions, it's a false sense of security! Please be smart people. I've been scammed before as you can see in my history so if I can help even 1 person not get scammed, it's worth.

I did not want to argue with you on your thread. But then you come here and post twice what you already said once. Listen, if you do not trust me, that is your opinion. You would be extremely surprised of how fair-playing I am. (Here is just a pure example (http://puu.sh/duFyg/09c8fb5fe8.png) this guy just now paid me even if I clearly told him not to, and yet I still refunded him, and it's on Neteller so he couldn't even charge it back if he could. )

So please, I know it's much (much, much much) easier for someone to flag someone as a scammer, even if they have no proof, or the slightest clue about his background. Because it's the "safe" thing to do, and it's the thing you'll even get greeted for and commended on. But just remember, everyone in this world has a price. You could go to the most trustable monk priest in this forum, and which he did trades of volume of 5 BTC in single trades, but he might as well scam you if you traded 6 btc with him. I won't. I know myself. You don't.

Beep boop beep boop
laxmictr895

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:11:18 PM

I saw your thread even before I posted my own thread but I didn't bother posting anything on here because other than your lack of trusted feedback on here, there was no reason to suspect anything. If anything, saying that you will go first to trusted merchants assured me.

However, after reading your posts in my thread there were a few red flags so I decided to make 1 post in your thread.

P.S. I never said that I knew you, I'm sure you know yourself, but please don't pettyfog the conversation by bringing up false or irrelevant claims. I merely acted on the red flags I saw. If you re-read my post you can see I never accused you of being a scammer nor did I tell people to avoid dealing with you. I simply informed people about the false sense of security of receiving ID's.
KingZee (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:26:22 PM

Anyhow I'm locking this topic. Purchased via Virwox. Fees are overkill but looks like I don't have a choice thanks to amazing understanding users like laxmictr895. Cheers.

Beep boop beep boop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: