Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BTC for Paypal/Wire Transfer/WU - TRUSTED ONLY  (Read 859 times)
laxmictr895 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:23:27 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 12:28:40 AM by laxmictr895

Like the title says I want to sell BTC for Paypal. Trusted feedback is required. Please scammers, spare yourself the trouble and go elsewhere. I am Paypal verified, any a USA account.

Rate is 15%. PM or post here.

*I will not deal with anyone who does not have trusted feedback so don't waste your time trying to convince me otherwise.
Kassenzettel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:33:43 PM

Paypal is never safe trusted or not :/

use www.virwox.com
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:37:13 PM

Well, i've some time on this forum but perhaps i wont have enough trust in yours eyes, i can sell you 20$ for bitstamp +20% .. let me know if you want, also we would have to use an escrow that receives the btc till i send the paypal.

Remember paypal is reversible.
laxmictr895 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:38:39 PM

Paypal is never safe trusted or not :/

use www.virwox.com

I'm selling not buying.

P.S. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=380698 Apparently you scammed someone for $533? In any case thanks for trying to help!
laxmictr895 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:41:36 PM

Well, i've some time on this forum but perhaps i wont have enough trust in yours eyes, i can sell you 20$ for bitstamp +20% .. let me know if you want, also we would have to use an escrow that receives the btc till i send the paypal.

Remember paypal is reversible.

Do you mean you can buy $20 for bitstamp +20%?
KingZee

Activity: 924
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:47:39 PM

Like the title says I want to sell BTC for Paypal. Trusted feedback is required. Please scammers, spare yourself the trouble and go elsewhere.

Rate is 20% but I am willing to negotiate lower prices for very trusted members. PM or post here.

*I will not deal with anyone who does not have trusted feedback so don't waste your time trying to convince me otherwise.

Hi, I would like to buy 56.71 EUR of Btc from you. But 20% is way too high, 10% would be a deal.

Here is my localbitcoins account : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/KingZee/

Willing to use an escrow on the forum if you'd prefer.

But I will not go first, you are a newbie.

Beep boop beep boop
laxmictr895 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:51:22 PM

Like the title says I want to sell BTC for Paypal. Trusted feedback is required. Please scammers, spare yourself the trouble and go elsewhere.

Rate is 20% but I am willing to negotiate lower prices for very trusted members. PM or post here.

Hi, I would like to buy 56.71 EUR of Btc from you. But 20% is way too high, 10% would be a deal.

Here is my localbitcoins account : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/KingZee/

No.

And the only thing the "newbie" tag signifies is how many posts you make on this forum. Anyone can go make a lot of posts.
KingZee

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:53:18 PM

No.

And the only thing the "newbie" tag signifies is how many posts you make on this forum. Anyone can go make a lot of posts.

A scammer isn't that dedicated. Anyhow, the maximum I can do right now for you is 400 USD. Thanks anyways.

Beep boop beep boop
laxmictr895 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:56:32 PM

No.

A scammer isn't that dedicated. Anyhow, the maximum I can do right now for you is 400 USD. Thanks anyways.

P.S. Like CLE_Maximus said in your own thread, "No-named trust with fake vapid accounts." But wait you're a "full member" apparently with a lot of posts so I better trust you!

P.P.S. "Not really. I have money on my paypal account that I would like to invest instead of leaving it there. If this is still not trustable enough, I am willing to provide ID proof of my same Paypal name. " I see you desperately trying to convince people in your own thread but like I said in my original post, spare yourself the trouble. I am saying no so please don't post in here anymore trying to say, I'll give ID, etc etc. No.

P.P.S. "A scammer isn't that dedicated" You're trying too hard to convince me guy. So many red flags. Scammers are VERY dedicated and that's common knowledge, the fact that you're trying to make it seem like scammer's aren't dedicated enough to make a few posts is very shady.
KingZee

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:58:42 PM

P.S. Like CLE_Maximus said in your own thread, "No-named trust with fake vapid accounts." But wait you're a "full member" apparently with a lot of posts so I better trust you!

P.P.S. "Not really. I have money on my paypal account that I would like to invest instead of leaving it there. If this is still not trustable enough, I am willing to provide ID proof of my same Paypal name. " I see you desperately trying to convince people in your own thread but like I said in my original post, spare yourself the trouble. I am saying no so please don't post in here anymore trying to say, I'll give ID, etc etc. No.

P.P.S. "A scammer isn't that dedicated" You're trying too hard to convince me guy. So many red flags. Scammers are VERY dedicated and that's common knowledge, the fact that you're trying to make it seem like scammer's aren't dedicated enough to make a few posts is very shady.

Alright. Not gonna waste time. Have a good day.

Beep boop beep boop
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 09:48:49 PM

I would buy some, but not for 15% over stamp...
laxmictr895 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:00:52 PM

15% is firm. This is for Paypal incase you missed that part. Thanks for stopping by.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 10:07:40 PM

15% is firm. This is for Paypal incase you missed that part. Thanks for stopping by.

I know what it is for..good luck finding a trusted person that will pay that rate  Wink
laxmictr895 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:59:40 PM

I know what it is for..good luck finding a trusted person that will pay that rate  Wink

I'll be accepting payments with Paypal from untrusted members soon as long as a few requirements are met. Going through a testing phase at the moment.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 11:26:38 PM

Safe paypal transaction should require that both seller and buyer be trusted, not just the person sending the PP funds. If someone with high trust with a legit PP account sends funds to a newb with a new PP account, then that newb does something fraudulent later, it might be traced back to the legit PP account.

I personally don't even bother sending paypal funds to newbs or unverified accounts. I'm not saying you're going to do anything fraudulent, but not worth the risk, especially for 15% premium.

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:46:46 PM

If you need PayPal I will do it but at -10% . No trusted member will buy at +15%, there is just no need for that. Sorry to burst your bubble.
laxmictr895 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:49:36 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 12:20:21 AM by laxmictr895

Safe paypal transaction should require that both seller and buyer be trusted, not just the person sending the PP funds. If someone with high trust with a legit PP account sends funds to a newb with a new PP account, then that newb does something fraudulent later, it might be traced back to the legit PP account.

I personally don't even bother sending paypal funds to newbs or unverified accounts. I'm not saying you're going to do anything fraudulent, but not worth the risk, especially for 15% premium.

Thank you. I should've mentioned that my Paypal account is verified; however, assuming your hypothetical situation where a newb does something fraudulent, the owner of the legit PP account wouldn't have to worry unless he happened to also sign into Paypal on the same computer as the owner of the newb account. Paypal keeps logs of your mac addres, IP, browser, OS, as well as the account username you're currently signed into on Windows/Mac. I appreciate your concern but trying to say the 15% premium is not worth the risk on the buyer's end is foolish and petty, the 15% premium is in place to protect the seller from potential chargebacks.

You're needlessly worried of some hypothetical fraudulent activity that cannot possibly be traced back to the "legit PP account" because they will have different IPs, mac address, etc. You're operating under pre-determined and hypothetical assumptions. Assumptions that would require the two Paypal accounts to somehow have been from the same computer in order for the two accounts to be associated.

If you had only questioned the verification of the Paypal account and the risks associated with dealing with an unverified Paypal account, it would have made sense. In any case, like I said earlier my Paypal account is verified and the only way to verify a US Paypal account is with a bank account. I've editted my original post to include that I'm Paypal verified, thanks. As for spreading unnecessary and irrelevant fear, uncertainty, and doubt; I guess you do you man.

15% is charged because of the risks involved with using Paypal.

P.S. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=891674.0 check that thread. The OP is a "newb" on bitcointalk like me except he has 0 feedback opposed to my 3. Fortunately for him he had informed and helpful people warn him of the risks involved with accepting Paypal when selling BTC. Unfortunately I suppose I got stuck with the guy trying to spread fear.
laxmictr895 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:51:26 PM

If you need PayPal I will do it but at -10% . No trusted member will buy at +15%, there is just no need for that. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I think what you mean to say is most very trusted members are also traders that look to buy at a discount and to sell at a premium. Of course they won't buy at +15% guy. The demographic I'm after would be trusted members that only buy bitcoin to invest or spend, not traders/resellers. Thanks for taking the time to post here with your concerns though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: