Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For 0.05 BTC Loan, Need Very Soon!  (Read 803 times)
tjh11 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:47:55 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 03:18:11 AM by tjh11

No longer needed.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 01:50:29 AM

I need a 0.05 BTC loan.  I will pay back 10% interest within 24 hours, most likely sooner.

Thank you all!

You should give more information like what you need the loan for and what collateral you have.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tjh11 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:51:23 AM

I need a 0.05 BTC loan.  I will pay back 10% interest within 24 hours, most likely sooner.

Thank you all!

You should give more information like what you need the loan for and what collateral you have.

I need the loan to pay for some hosting fees. I guess I could give my account as collateral.
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:53:05 AM

Thank you all!

I need the loan to pay for some hosting fees. I guess I could give my account as collateral.
VOD this loan request seems really familiar... I remember a few other loan requests for hosting fees today. Its as if these people are becoming less creative.

tjh11 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:54:41 AM

Thank you all!

VOD this loan request seems really familiar... I remember a few other loan requests for hosting fees today. Its as if these people are becoming less creative.
Dude, I'm not trying to scam anyone.  I've been around Bitcointalk for a while now.  I'm just looking for a loan to pay some stuff off, you don't have to come in here and try to start anything.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 01:55:54 AM

Thank you all!

Where are you getting the money from to repay this loan?

No one is sending out coins yet - let's give this guy the benefit of the doubt!  At the very least, we can send out a PSA to not take out hosting that expires in the middle of December!  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tjh11 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:57:39 AM

Thank you all!

Where are you getting the money from to repay this loan?

I have a coinbase transfer for around $75 coming in by the end of the day tomorrow, Monday.  This debt can't wait though, I need it by midnight tonight.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 01:59:38 AM

I have a coinbase transfer for around $75 coming in by the end of the day tomorrow, Monday.  This debt can't wait though, I need it by midnight tonight.

Of course the debt can wait.  What are they going to do, come and kill you?

Pay them tomorrow, and give them the extra 10%.  Trust me, they will accept it.

tjh11 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:01:58 AM

Of course the debt can wait.  What are they going to do, come and kill you?

Pay them tomorrow, and give them the extra 10%.  Trust me, they will accept it.

That's a good point Vod, thanks.  I'll contact my hosting provider now, but it would still be nice to pay them by the end of the day today, just for my reputations sake. Smiley

So if anyone still wants to give me this loan, I'll gladly accept it, but I will update this thread once my hosting provider gets back to me.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 02:06:19 AM

That's a good point Vod, thanks.  I'll contact my hosting provider now, but it would still be nice to pay them by the end of the day today, just for my reputations sake. Smiley

I agree!  If you have the money, pay it by end of the day!

If you don't, you shouldn't be transferring debt from a large corporation that can handle it, to a forum member that might not be able to.   Undecided

tjh11 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:07:15 AM

I agree!  If you have the money, pay it by end of the day!

If you don't, you shouldn't be transferring debt from a large corporation that can handle it, to a forum member that might not be able to.   Undecided

I see your point.  Thanks for all your help and advice. I'm contacting them now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: