Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Paycoin  (Read 6378 times)
eddiegarero (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:16:12 AM

Paycoin is going to be one of the biggest cryptocurencies ever-even better than bitcoin.
And for 1 week only you can mine it!
1TH/Day=4.4Paycoin=$88
Who else is mining it??
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:11:39 PM

I don't even know how to mine them. I have tried by using my crappy dual core processor, which although it says it's hashing, I didn't receive even 0.01 XPY. My processor also starts to make a big noise, which scares me.  Shocked

I wonder how much XPY I could mine if I hadn't sold my old Antminer S1... I wish coinwarz had a profit calculator already for this XPY thing.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:45:41 PM

I don't even know how to mine them. I have tried by using my crappy dual core processor, which although it says it's hashing, I didn't receive even 0.01 XPY. My processor also starts to make a big noise, which scares me.  Shocked

I wonder how much XPY I could mine if I hadn't sold my old Antminer S1... I wish coinwarz had a profit calculator already for this XPY thing.

I made about 6 XPY with 1TH rental, so with your S1, I would say no more than 1XPY
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:10:39 AM

What paycoin pools are there?
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:29:47 AM

Paycoin is going to be one of the biggest cryptocurencies ever-even better than bitcoin.

Why? Because the developers and marketing guys promised it? If you make such a statement, please give some more details. Each scam coin promised the same.
727miner

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:44:43 AM

What paycoin pools are there?

Try http://suchpool.pw/xpy
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:11:13 PM

What is the straight scoop on the Paycoin buyback? I have read places that when Paybase comes online (Monday?) they will be pumping cash (said to be $100 Million) into the coin via a buyback of the coins mined this week @ $20 each. Is this really going to happen? I have tried reading through the imbecilic rubbish on the Hashtalk site and can not find a definitive answer to this simple question. Help me out here, please.

Also: The whole marketing spiel of Paycoin makes me ill.
"The People's Coin"?? Give me a break, did Karl Marx come back to life get a job as marketing director with GAW?  Roll Eyes Then it says "Bank's Hate Paycoin"  Huh When you start reading their hype they brag about being backed by "major financial institutions" (these are called BANKS folks), so apparently banks actually LOVE Paycoin. Then the deal about having to use GAW equipment to be able to be a miner after this week is over- why not just call it GAW coin?? Especially since the name PAYcoin was already taken.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:03:35 PM

Hate to DP, but I have a question:

Brass Tacks: What yield are people mining Paycoin actually seeing??

I could care less about all of the holier-than-thou BS and brand identification trollery. I just want to know if it would be better to take my miners off of renting and directly mine Paycoin? The yield predicitions I see on Multicoin pool jump around so wildly they make Firefly coin look a bedrock of stability.

I asked this on the GAW cagefight thread but did not get any clear answer. Who here can give me an actual yield # per TH that they have personally experienced mining Paycoin? Is the yield towards the top of the wild prediction scale or the bottom? Just trying to put my gear to the best use for the next few days.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:20:54 PM

Hate to DP, but I have a question:

Brass Tacks: What yield are people mining Paycoin actually seeing??

I could care less about all of the holier-than-thou BS and brand identification trollery. I just want to know if it would be better to take my miners off of renting and directly mine Paycoin? The yield predicitions I see on Multicoin pool jump around so wildly they make Firefly coin look a bedrock of stability.

I asked this on the GAW cagefight thread but did not get any clear answer. Who here can give me an actual yield # per TH that they have personally experienced mining Paycoin? Is the yield towards the top of the wild prediction scale or the bottom? Just trying to put my gear to the best use for the next few days.

The problem is the difficulty on XPY mining jumps around for (seemingly) no apparent reason. The aggregate network hashrate is fairly steady now and yet the difficulty jumps all over the place - and I think the difficulty is 'underpriced' so it's ripe for mining.
I made yesterday 12.6 XPY with a home-owned 1.5 TH miner.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:20:08 AM

Thanks for the answer. I decided to give it a go. At first I tested with an S1 and an S3 and the yield after two hours looked like I was going to make quite a bit more than my rental income, so I decided to put all of my heaters on XPY. If it turns out that I am chasing butterflies I will switch back to renting in the morning.

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:29:35 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 07:46:27 AM by ezeminer

i ran my s3 today for like 8 hours and got .45xpy on xpy.coin-miners

fullhouse

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:15:33 PM

the pool fees is too high..

727miner

Activity: 543

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:35:58 PM

Which pool do you use? I didn't think 2% was unreasonable.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:24:22 AM

1TH/Day=4.4Paycoin=$88
Who else is mining it??

#GAWSHEEP

#GAWTARD

Don't trust any exchange!
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 12:26:45 AM

1TH/Day=4.4Paycoin=$88
Who else is mining it??
lol, probably the next scam ongoing scam... people will act surprise as usual when the price go down to standard value  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
tono

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 11:17:46 AM

why mining in http://suchpool.pw/ not receive
i am use windows 7
use minerd -o stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3321 -u user.user -p pasword
anysome help me
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:35:00 AM

is paycoin that profitable? you could try to mine in solo, i remmeber i started with this coin in solo mode and one gpu, i was doing 0.01-0.02 a day, not bad at all
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:18:37 PM

is paycoin that profitable? you could try to mine in solo, i remmeber i started with this coin in solo mode and one gpu, i was doing 0.01-0.02 a day, not bad at all

difficulty went up about 5-10x on paycoin, its now around 1.1XPY/TH/Day

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:01:23 AM

What is the straight scoop on the Paycoin buyback? I have read places that when Paybase comes online (Monday?) they will be pumping cash (said to be $100 Million) into the coin via a buyback of the coins mined this week @ $20 each. Is this really going to happen? I have tried reading through the imbecilic rubbish on the Hashtalk site and can not find a definitive answer to this simple question. Help me out here, please.

Also: The whole marketing spiel of Paycoin makes me ill.
"The People's Coin"?? Give me a break, did Karl Marx come back to life get a job as marketing director with GAW?  Roll Eyes Then it says "Bank's Hate Paycoin"  Huh When you start reading their hype they brag about being backed by "major financial institutions" (these are called BANKS folks), so apparently banks actually LOVE Paycoin. Then the deal about having to use GAW equipment to be able to be a miner after this week is over- why not just call it GAW coin?? Especially since the name PAYcoin was already taken.

LOL that is all i can say to this good stuff karl marx  Cool

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:10:46 AM

Damn. Its too bad that this coin is only SHA256 based. Wished you could use a GPU on it

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: