Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Paycoin  (Read 6385 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:13:36 AM

Paycoin is going to be one of the biggest cryptocurencies ever-even better than bitcoin.

Can anyone sum up Paycoin's innovations?  I've yet to see any; tho, i am often the last to know, and awful daft.

Biggest thing in my opinion is being set up to use with a "debit" like card.   A currency that is set a little bit more stable on coin value (We wont really know this till the 29th when we see if it is really holding a 20 dollar value).

I still think bitcoin will remain number one.  But paycoin does have some good ideas which shows with how big the launch went.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:43:53 PM

Paycoin is going to be one of the biggest cryptocurencies ever-even better than bitcoin.

Can anyone sum up Paycoin's innovations?  I've yet to see any; tho, i am often the last to know, and awful daft.

Biggest thing in my opinion is being set up to use with a "debit" like card.   A currency that is set a little bit more stable on coin value (We wont really know this till the 29th when we see if it is really holding a 20 dollar value).

I still think bitcoin will remain number one.  But paycoin does have some good ideas which shows with how big the launch went.

Paycoin is backed up by rich bitcoin sites and people want to buy their lottery tickets by having some paycoins. Apparently it was very profitable to mine it as well.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 04:32:54 PM

Paycoin is backed up by rich bitcoin sites and people want to buy their lottery tickets by having some paycoins. Apparently it was very profitable to mine it as well.
well if i can buy lotto tickets with paycoin i am all in, no more having to worry about wife or anyone saying you spent $20 this week on lotto tickets.  Tongue

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
qs.lab

Activity: 249
Merit: 111

DAO enthusiast

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 08:24:27 PM

Thanks for the answer. I decided to give it a go. At first I tested with an S1 and an S3 and the yield after two hours looked like I was going to make quite a bit more than my rental income, so I decided to put all of my heaters on XPY. If it turns out that I am chasing butterflies I will switch back to renting in the morning.
Aliluyia!

Hac cюдa пpивeл гeний Haкoмoтo.

SmartBoard.vc плaтфopмa coздaния и yпpaвлeния Decentralized autonomous organization Дeцeнтpaлизoвaнными aвтoнoмными opгaнизaциями чepeз пpocтoй интepфeйc.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 11:56:58 PM

so are people not able to mine paycoin directly? I was wondering for some time what happen to sha 256 bitcoin rate. I found it really weird there for a moment that bitcoin was loosing hashrate  Huh

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:25:04 AM

so are people not able to mine paycoin directly? I was wondering for some time what happen to sha 256 bitcoin rate. I found it really weird there for a moment that bitcoin was loosing hashrate  Huh

No that is what made those day's so special.  It is the only time SHA-256 could have been used by us to mine it.  It caused a massive jump in profits for mining.

You can now buy it.   Will be interesting if Gaw does get it to 20 per coin as a bottom price a lot of people will have made good money.  And those who rented during it already made a amazing amount of BTC quickly.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:02:51 PM

it doesn't sound like anything special, just the next pump and dump, and the next one were noob will get caught
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 03:06:16 PM

it doesn't sound like anything special, just the next pump and dump, and the next one were noob will get caught
lol nothing special but noone will get caught, you forget for this coin we actually do know who the people are so if stuff goes bad atleast not 100% hidden  Grin

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 11:12:39 PM

lol nothing special but noone will get caught, you forget for this coin we actually do know who the people are so if stuff goes bad atleast not 100% hidden  Grin
does anyone know why the price of this coins seems to be going back up again i see it at almost 40 from a recent low of 29. I want to know if i missed something or just pumpers praying for new fish  Huh

EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:15:11 PM

does anyone know why the price of this coins seems to be going back up again i see it at almost 40 from a recent low of 29. I want to know if i missed something or just pumpers praying for new fish  Huh
Possibly due to the postponed paybase launch. If it works people will be able to spend paycoins directly, without the need for conversion.

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:49:38 PM

paycoin is worth 2x now what is was during the mining spree - impressive yet perplexing as it still shows no significant value or utility. Glad i directed about 15% of my hashrate to direct mining rather than rig rentals - almost wish i had aimed it all at XPY directly now, wouldve meant one hell of a profitable week

even so, ive got 13XPY to play with and its gone up in value by ~$80 since i mined it

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:17:16 PM

paycoin is worth 2x now what is was during the mining spree - impressive yet perplexing as it still shows no significant value or utility. Glad i directed about 15% of my hashrate to direct mining rather than rig rentals - almost wish i had aimed it all at XPY directly now, wouldve meant one hell of a profitable week

even so, ive got 13XPY to play with and its gone up in value by ~$80 since i mined it

The coin is backed by ghash.io but I don't think it has an utility yet. It has the potential of having an utility in the future.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:43:31 PM

The coin is backed by ghash.io but I don't think it has an utility yet. It has the potential of having an utility in the future.
ghash.io is backing up paycoin from GAW? Like the same ghash.io cex.io uses for the cloud mining and where people point the miners to when they have private miners?

btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:46:25 AM

Dam I just bought some for .04 each to put in my hashstakers  - wish I would of know we could mine it!

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 03:29:51 PM

Dam I just bought some for .04 each to put in my hashstakers  - wish I would of know we could mine it!
how did you buy them and how do you put into hashstakers? I did not know gaw sold the coins direct  Huh

cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:56:00 PM

why to support ponzi coin?

Why would it be a ponzi coin?
and still they wont learn..

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All