Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What distribution period would you like to see FindCoin use?
1: 1 Day (416K/Hour) - 7 (20.6%)
2: 5 Days - 1 (2.9%)
3: 7 Days - 3 (8.8%)
4: 10 Days (40K/Hour) - 16 (47.1%)
5: 14 Days - 1 (2.9%)
6: 15 Days - 0 (0%)
7: 21 Days (20K/Hour) - 4 (11.8%)
8: 25 Days - 1 (2.9%)
9: 30 Days - 0 (0%)
10: 45 Days - 0 (0%)
11: 60 Days+ - 1 (2.9%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for FindCoin's Specs [Faucet Distribution]  (Read 2810 times)
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:17:14 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 03:58:23 AM by e1ghtSpace

Thread Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894043.0

If you would like to see more voting options simply post in this thread the desired specs you would like to see and I will add them to the poll.

Last Poll's results:

25% yearly stake   - 31 voters (41%)

First poll's result:

Happy Voting!

After we have accumulated a substantial amount of votes I will change the poll to answer other questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hobitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:14:38 AM

Thank you, bro ... I already cast my vote ...

Appreciated ...

We need to have time-frame for the voting ... a few days or 3 days might be ....

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:16:58 AM

Thank you, bro ... I already cast my vote ...

Appreciated ...

We need to have time-frame for the voting ... a few days or 3 days might be ....

3-5 Days to vote seems to be ideal for the current FIND community.
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 09:40:48 AM

What shall be done to the unclaimed coins? Burnt?
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 10:55:39 AM

I just realised option 9 was pointless. I think I'll just change it for 10:1 to 9:1 so that it has a point.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:23:59 PM

my vote to option #4, 10 times less coins than before.

this space is intentionally left blank
DenKoma

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:22:35 PM

Extra bounty reserve? Or maybe re-distribution via wallet (we'll add them to faucet)?

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 04:06:47 PM

#8 is my right choice ^^

Extra bounty reserve? Or maybe re-distribution via wallet (we'll add them to faucet)?

Mby the best way is to be 1/2 for bounty reserve, and 1/2 re distribut via wallet Wink

e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:14:48 PM

#8 is my right choice ^^

Mby the best way is to be 1/2 for bounty reserve, and 1/2 re distribut via wallet Wink

The best way, in terms of price is to "burn" the coins because it reduces the supply but the demand stays the same.
DenKoma

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:35:42 PM

#8 is my right choice ^^

The best way, in terms of price is to "burn" the coins because it reduces the supply but the demand stays the same.

How do we "burn" it?

I'd like to return these new unclaimed coins in FIND economy, just slower and by little portions. If, for example, there will be 120k coins left - we can manage to put up some contest, or vote for "best new service of the month" - even unrelated with FIND or FIND mission - and award winner with 10k coins in a month. This will not create much pressure on the FIND market, but we can get the chance to expand our PR reach to guys, who's using this "best new service", but never heard of FIND  Wink

www.findcoin.info
Quadmium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:47:06 PM

How do we "burn" it?

I'd like to return these new unclaimed coins in FIND economy, just slower and by little portions. If, for example, there will be 120k coins left - we can manage to put up some contest, or vote for "best new service of the month" - even unrelated with FIND or FIND mission - and award winner with 10k coins in a month. This will not create much pressure on the FIND market, but we can get the chance to expand our PR reach to guys, who's using this "best new service", but never heard of FIND  Wink

In regards to burning coins, what you do is send them to an address that is obviously impossible for you to own. For example, Counterparty burned coins by making users send them to 1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr, an address that no one will ever own and therefore they are essentially unusable - or "burned."
DenKoma

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:04:13 AM

How do we "burn" it?

In regards to burning coins, what you do is send them to an address that is obviously impossible for you to own. For example, Counterparty burned coins by making users send them to 1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr, an address that no one will ever own and therefore they are essentially unusable - or "burned."

nice trick  Smiley thanks for info

www.findcoin.info
hobitcoin

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:59:58 AM

Hi guys and girls ...

Wow ... it's nice and cool to see that we are all come alive ... all buzzing and busy to build up our FIND community ...

Cool ...

And, I'm voting for "burning" the unclaimed old "FindYouCoin" ... if DenKoma it's cool with that and can do it ... as of right now, he's our only coder and dev. ... be strong, bro ...

Hope it's not making him work too much ...

I'm thankful to him and for sure we all are ....

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 07:26:14 AM

#8 is my right choice ^^

How do we "burn" it?

I Agree with DenKoma, the reserve always can help us!
But in other case, how we will have "unclaimed coins", we must save them, for other case: in any moment some one who hold his old FIND, and ask/want to exchange for the new where you will get FIND to give/exchange him with new FIND ?
The unclaimed coins will be in wallet where one person like DenKoma will exchange to this not claimed for exchange for the old.... if we trust him (Like I do) he will save them always. He will no use them for self., and he will always can save proof for us where they are, for what they are used etc ..., we can check always the wallet address they are there and how much they are (after we get block expl.), and if the "unclaimed coins"are touched we can ask him for what.
Cuz that I prefer to no burn/touch them. For example: if I withdraw my old FIND from the market but to this moment was forgot/leave them there and ask they to be exchanged, from where you or DenKoma will give me from the new ? From his own coins ?
I hope you understand me what I mean .....  Cool
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 07:37:47 AM

How do we "burn" it?

Yes that's the right way to be "burned" Wink I was use it long time ago..., but too we have some time missing with sending to wrong address coins Wink (I was loss some 2 times in wrong addresses )
DenKoma

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:45:36 AM

#8 is my right choice ^^

How do we "burn" it?

But in other case, how we will have "unclaimed coins", we must save them, for other case: in any moment some one who hold his old FIND, and ask/want to exchange for the new where you will get FIND to give/exchange him with new FIND ?
The unclaimed coins will be in wallet where one person like DenKoma will exchange to this not claimed for exchange for the old.... if we trust him (Like I do) he will save them always. He will no use them for self., and he will always can save proof for us where they are, for what they are used etc ..., we can check always the wallet address they are there and how much they are (after we get block expl.), and if the "unclaimed coins"are touched we can ask him for what.
Cuz that I prefer to no burn/touch them. For example: if I withdraw my old FIND from the market but to this moment was forgot/leave them there and ask they to be exchanged, from where you or DenKoma will give me from the new ? From his own coins ?

I say we can set some timeframe - 14 days - for fast exchanging (like, you send your old coins and in several hours receive new coins). After that unclaimed coins could be spread between several trusted escrows like redsn0w and other guys, and if someone suddenly wakes up and wants to exchange his old coins to new ones - he'll have to wait a little longer for this exchange to be made.

It would be bad for the coin if we at some point don't have enough new coins to exchange for old ones.

And after, say, 2 or 3 months we can close the exchange, move to the new coin and burn unclaimed coins. I like burn idea, because it raises the new coin value (but, of course, this doesn't mean that the same second we burn them, exchange prices will go up).

www.findcoin.info
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 08:04:06 AM

#8 is my right choice ^^

How do we "burn" it?

I say we can set some timeframe - 14 days - for fast exchanging (like, you send your old coins and in several hours receive new coins). After that unclaimed coins could be spread between several trusted escrows like redsn0w and other guys, and if someone suddenly wakes up and wants to exchange his old coins to new ones - he'll have to wait a little longer for this exchange to be made.

It would be bad for the coin if we at some point don't have enough new coins to exchange for old ones.

And after, say, 2 or 3 months we can close the exchange, move to the new coin and burn unclaimed coins. I like burn idea, because it raises the new coin value (but, of course, this doesn't mean that the same second we burn them, exchange prices will go up).

Yep, you are right, nvm for me what exactly you will decide people, I will agree with the community, but we must think it smart
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 08:45:55 PM

If no one noticed:

Option 8:
20M = 7.74M for old coins exchange (10:1)

This means that only 77.4M FindYouCoins can be traded in. But this is the amount that was distributed before the faucet stopped so there is no need to worry about not having enough coins.
hobitcoin

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:14:27 AM

In regard for burning the unclaimed coins if it's not being claimed ...

I'm strongly agreed with the option of burning the unclaimed coins ...

And, I also agreed that we need to give time-frame for exchanging the old coin to the new coin ...

3 - 4 weeks time-frame for the exchange ...

I think that's more than enough time for it ...

For sure, we also need to vote on this issue as well ...

e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 06:26:33 AM

Guys, make sure to vote again! Now we're voting for the PoS yearly interest rate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: