Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [CryptoZin] CryptoCurrency for anyone with a Smartphone!  (Read 3006 times)
sepehr (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

Cryptocurrency Evangelist

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:22:09 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 11:09:25 AM by sepehr

Target:
 Target is simple! Everybody with a smartphone, should have the ability to own/send and receive cryptocurrency safe.
Description:
 The Idea is that the average Joe in our world should be safe enough to enter the cryptocurrency world! How we can secure him that his/her funds will be safe? We can assure him/her that no one other than the holder of his/her smartphone will have access to his/her funds. And if he/she hold his phone secure, then his cryptocurrency funds are secure.
Don’t worry! This is not for you! It’s for average Joe, not even in cryptopia but average Joe of the world, that cannot solve the complicated security problems, Java installations and lots of other complicated technical hints!
And Yes, we will be like a bank for people’s crypto currency. So the security is one of our main issues.

We will have BTC and NXT and most common 10 first most known Cryptocurrencies for our customers.

Everybody can send cryptocurrency to anybody simply knowing his Mobile number!

The sender don't need to signup to our service, Just fill a form give the recipient Mobile number and receive his BTC/NXT/... address! That's it!
The receiver also don’t even need to signed up prior to receive money! He can sign up later to receive his money. So simply you can send money to anybody in the world using his mobile number.
And everybody in our network can ask to receive BTC, NXT or other supported cryptocurrencies to his related address. And can be sure that only the holder of his mobile number can have access to his funds. So everything he needs is to hold his mobile number and his/her smartphone in a safe place.
Two factor authentication for sure is a required security measure for this project.

Benefits:

We will charge our users for small amounts. Monthly amounts, for each transaction made, for exchange services, etc.
So we will benefit from our services and benefit our investors from revenue it will have.

Software:

The software is under analysis and will have several parts.

Server parts which most likely to be in C and will have BTC, NXT and many other currencies Integrity and can send SMS to Mobiles around the world and use 2FA to authenticate users.

Also we may have exchange between cryptocurrencies later. Not in First phase plan.

Client part will have Android & iOS clients to install on users smartphones to allow them to send/receive cryptocurrencies safe.
We will update here and in our website every steps about the software.

Also we plan to embed SuperNET clients for our Mobile Clients.

Pricing:

We have estimated to cover our development costs and running costs for 6 months, and the development costs for 1 year. So after 6 months we should cover our running costs and after 1 year we should cover both dev costs and running costs.

Asset:
Asset Provider: NXT Asset Exchange

Asset Name: CryptoZin

Asset ID: 8300433784910391470

Asset Issuer Account: NXT-N53Y-6D8X-N8C5-5MCJ7

Asset Description:

CryptoZin Asset issued on NXT Asset Exchange.
Total number of assets issued is 250,000, and 100,000 will be available for public offering.
%40 of the company asset will be offer to public starting from December 15, 2014.
The first two week investors will have the opportunity to buy assets for 100 NXT each.
If any assets remains after two weeks it will offer for 10 NXT incremental every two week after that until two months.
So the asset price will be:
From December 15th to December 31st : 100 NXT
From January 1st to January 15th : 110 NXT
From January 15th to January 31st: 120 NXT
From February 1st to February 15st : 130NXT
If any asset still remained after this two month period we will decide how to act about it later.
Each asset holder is a stakeholder of Company and have the right to contribute in decisions through voting and receive dividends
Main decisions will be make through voting system.
Dividends will be paid on a monthly basis, on first day of each month.
CryptoZin Assets only offered through NXT AE by Asset issuer.

For additional information about NXT Asset Exchange please visit here:

https://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Asset_Exchange

Marketing:

Marketing this service is very important. We will manage to generate simple Banners, video clipses and propagate them through social networks like forums, Facebook, Twitter, Viber, Whatsapp, Line, Telgram etc. to absorb average Joe users to use our services, we also plan to have an affiliate program for every user that absorb new users, also we can use users mobile contacts to inform them about our service, so that our users network grow fast.
Our current target is 100k users within 6 months and 1 milion users within first year.

Promises:
I promise to do my best to secure your investment and to return you the best possible return through this business plan.
I promise to manage this project to catch its goals.
I promise to provision every line of programming to be sure that it’s secure and trustable.
I promise to provide the Beta version of software before March 15th.
I promise to report to the community every penny paid or received for this project in a monthly basis.
I promise to pay any dividends related to benefits made by this company in a monthly basis.
I promise to make critical decisions through voting from investers.

About Name:

I’m an Iranian and Muslim, Zin or Zina is an Islamic and Quranic world that shows that Money or any beautiful things of world is not totally bad or totally good. It can be good or bad, depending on you to use it for Bad or good things. So we choose the name CryptoZin as our Company Name.

Asset Issuer:

Asset issuer is Sepehr. I’m a 41 year old C programmer and I had experience of programming and management for years. I have joined the crypto currency world for more than a year and Joined NXT community for about a year. I joined NXT on January 2014.

My BCT Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=163587;sa=summary
My NXT Forum Profile: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=220

My other Asset that issued and absorbed trust from community is Forgecoin which is paying dividends weekly to it’s asset holders now more than 7 Months.
For more information about ForgeCoin Please visit these links:

http://www.forgeco.in/
https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann-forgecoin)-mining-with-cheap-electricity!/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=605954.0

Contacts:

NXT address: NXT-N53Y-6D8X-N8C5-5MCJ7

Twitter: @CryptoZin

NXT Forums: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-(cryptozin)-cryptocurrency-for-anyone-with-a-smartphone!-)/

BCT Forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894244.0

Please don't hesitate to contribute and ask any questions.

Sepehr, A Cryptocurrency Evangelist

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:53:11 AM

We are in process of creating a clip to demonstrate our target. we will update about this soon.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:10:15 AM

We need Logo & Motion Graphic designers, Android ,iOs and C Programmers for CryptoZin App, Everybody wish to contribute please contact me.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:12:43 AM

Also anybody can join us at cryptozin channel at slack/ supernet

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:34:57 AM

Integrating @CryptoZin with @SuperNETorg any supernet user can send crypto to any Mobile holder.

https://twitter.com/CryptoZin/status/546186995651727361

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:07:52 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 07:21:57 PM by sepehr

We have some draft for our logo.

Your opinion is valuable for us.

Please let us have any feedback.

Just should mentioned that The Bitcoin written on the first draft is totally incorrect

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:00:21 PM

About the CryptoZin App for sending Crypto to any Smart Phone:

For information of community a motion graphic teaser ordered and going to complete within two weeks. It will have 5 scenes and using Bitcoin rap music in background in some scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzNJr26H-4

I'm sure you will like it.

Please pay attention that starting from first of January our IPO price will grow %10 so I suggest everyone to join us or buy more shares before that day.
Starting from January 1st the IPO price will be 110 NXT/CryptoZin

for more information please visit this thread:

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-(cryptozin)-cryptocurrency-for-anyone-with-a-smartphone!-)/

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:52:10 PM

As we announced before, integrating CryptoZin services with SuperNET Services is part of our plans.

So, any coin connected to SuperNET can be a destination for payments from Mobiles, And we plan that after consulting with other SuperNET team, every SuperNET client in every crypto SuperNET supports, will have access to send Crypto Directly to any Mobile Number without Querying his address before, from our website. It’s really pretty interesting feature! So any body that Have access to SuperNET UI can send Crypto to any mobile number.

We are in the process of this integration and cannot confirm anything yet, But what can confirm is that we are part of SuperNET team, we have a CryptoZin Channel in their Slack team, that you can join:

https://sprnt.slack.com/messages/cryptozin/

We are studying their API, and try our best to include CryptoZin Mobile Addressing in all SuperNET clients for any crypto they support.

We are part of their team now:

http://www.supernet.org/en/home-of-the-supernet/what-s-supernet/the-team/team-member-list/63-sepehr

About ETA, as our project planed for about March to launch, we should be available in their client some time after march hopefully.

Delbert

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:50:57 PM

good idea, keep up the good work!
sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:00:51 PM

good idea, keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot for your feedback, I value it.

yhomega

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:40:08 AM

Great idea but you evaluate your company at 450000 dollar. I think that's too much and maybe the reason why you haven't sell so many shares.
sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:39:13 PM

Guys, Please see this third design and let us have your feedback:

syahrere

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:57:08 AM

this is cool
good luck
and keep working on  Wink

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:30:57 AM

this is cool
good luck
and keep working on  Wink

Thanks syahrere,

We gotta keep building building building ... Wink

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:44:17 AM

Great idea but you evaluate your company at 450000 dollar. I think that's too much and maybe the reason why you haven't sell so many shares.

Thanks for your feedback yhomega,
We estimated to cover current costs and development costs for 6 months and, continuous development costs for one year.
We promised to report every dime spent to the community and also we showed before in our ForgeCoin project that we did our promises and we are acting economically.
First report will be end of December and we will report to community what costs we had and what results we had.

Just like ForgeCoin project, we will do anything required to show you that you can trust us and we value your trust and we try our best to do effective management and also as we are in Iran our costs are less than what it maybe in US or euro or Japan ....

We will update the first glances to CryptoZin Android App soon! Please just keep in touch and you will see, we will do what we promise to do.

dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:42:39 AM

Agreed this kind of evaluation is ridiculous but prevalent in this forum.

It might be worth $5-10k if there was any evidence of value...

There is no revenue, no dbs, no income, idea quite original from what I've seen but certainly not irreplicable.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:23:03 AM

Agreed this kind of evaluation is ridiculous but prevalent in this forum.

It might be worth $5-10k if there was any evidence of value...

There is no revenue, no dbs, no income, idea quite original from what I've seen but certainly not irreplicable.

Thanks, I know this is prevalent in BCT forum  Wink

We will have revenue from percentage of what transferred from CryptoZin Accounts to outside world Crypto accounts.

The number of users maybe be 100k users in 6 months if we go right, and 1m users in one year. That maybe ridiculous I know, but if the app is simple and simple no tech people join us, that may happen for sure

Transferred between CryptoZin accounts will be free, so we will have an opportunity like what changetip have it now as well.

Everybody have the right to distinguish the opportunity himself and choose it for sure, and this is high risk business as everybody knows and says.

You may have good rewards and maybe loose your investment. It's up to you to find and distinguish the opportunities and find the real trust to those that have reputation in their history.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:24:06 PM

Keep It Simple, Stupid! KISS!

We keep the above rule!

Please find the following new logo drafts:

I personally liked logo number 1 what about you?

Also these are some demos for our web UI for sending BTC, These will be used in our Teaser:

Any Opinion highly appreciated.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:11:28 PM

Some Android Screenshots we have produced for our teaser:

Let us have any feedback.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:55:58 PM

Please let us your opinion about these three desines.

These maybe the last one and after that our logo will come out:

Please let us know your valued opinion.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: