Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 01:25:37 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Hosting Opportunity IN THE UK  (Read 739 times)
Lukey_P (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:15:06 AM

Hi Guys, I'm new here to this forum but not new to Crypto.

I have something i would like to talk to you guys about. I now have access to a medium sized warehouse in the UK, in the Wiltshire area with what i would call cheap electric prices. I think its about 13p Per KW/ph, i should be able to drop it with some negotiations.

I have been mining for a long time and my background is IT / Networking so i am more than capable of setting up a small farm.

What im looking to offer people here if you guys think its a good idea, is hosted rack space, with 100% transparency.
I will provide multiple photos of the 'Farm' and the setup. I will set-up a website with IP restricted access that will provide webcam access to YOUR miners and i will provide NAT'd access to the config page of your miner so you can configure your miner as you wish.

Hell, ill even throw in a week free hosting for a few people! I understand i have no 'Rep' here but if this is something that could gain some traction or any interest i could start up very soon!

Any questions or queries, please throw them at me, ill do my best to answer.

Cheers.

Luke
ASICSPACE

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Feel free to contact me via email, skype or phone!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 09:14:01 PM

So your electricity cost is about 20 cents/kwh? That's terrible.

My customers from the UK just ship their miners direct to my hosting facility, no customs.

★★★★ Bitcoin Miner Hosting! ★★★★ $55/kw-month ★★★★ http://www.asicspace.com/ ★★ Best Prices in the hosting Industry! ★★★★
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:47:20 AM

if you prepare to mining for a long time, the cheapest way is hosted by your self, build a Bitcoin refinery

Lukey_P (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:19:09 PM

ASICSPACE: is that really that high? Were are you located? Iceland?

Fioraver: i would love to , run them on hydro generator..
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:18:50 PM

could always go solar or if the warehouse has a bit if land wind power. dont need planning if there under a certain height 13 p/kw is what i pay for electric but if you can get a couple of decent high speed connections i might be very interested 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: