Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ★ ★[WTS]WoW Gold EU & US -Super Cheap, Quick, Safe accepted BITCOIN  (Read 1967 times)
santouao (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:13:41 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 01:10:49 AM by santouao

reply and get 1000 wow gold by 0.0001BTC nearly free

Selling wow gold on all EU / US servers

FAST ,SAFE ,CHEAP

Free delivery wow gold 10% more for top 10 customers !everyday !!!

Payment Method:bitcoin only : 1QGihNDZUDvzZXWHNV9Nem5MQZMmHPeMq  (ATTENTION:The adress won't be changed )

• HOW FAST WE CAN ?
      90% finished within 15 mins,
      10% finished within 30 mins,
      over 1 hours you will get some extra gold as compensation
      • HOW CHEAP WE ARE
        Current price

★EU:BTC 0.0015/ 1000  gold ★
         ★US: BTC 0.001/1000 gold ★

i'm not the cheapest one in this wolrd,but i'll do my best to creat lowest level for you.
      • HOW SAFE WE ARE ?
        Been Banned because of our gold unlegal? never happened! we are sure our gold is legal 100%
      • HOW TO CONTACT US
        you can send me message on skype or send me e-mail by gmail
        It's always work !

ADD Me on SKYPE :santouao     or you can found santouao@outlook.com in the skype

SOMETHING ELSE
      [/color]

If you are the one that have bitcoins and play some online games and need to buy some game coins, why don’t you try to buy game coins with bitcoins? However, it would be much cheaper than buying them in dollars or euros.My coins are suitable for the vast majority of online games. You can follow me with the online games name you are playing. I will reply one by one for you to compare my price with others’. Then you can decide if you're going to order. If you don’t trust me, we can trade in a small mount and many times way. Don’t think me a liar. If the quantity you want is not so big, I can give you before your payment.
      [/list][/list]

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
      ║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
      ╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
      [/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
      Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
      Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
      Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
      Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
      Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
      pawel7777
      Legendary

Activity: 2436
      Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
      December 15, 2014, 06:27:42 PM

Payment Method:bitcoin only : 1QGihNDZUDvzZXWHNV9Nem5MQZMmHPeMq  (ATTENTION:The adress won't be changed )

Why? It's way better to use separate address for each customer. If you have 2 people buying the same amount of gold on the same day, there could be a confusion which of them paid and which one didn't.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
         ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
        ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
      ▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
      ██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
      ██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
      ███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
      ██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
       █▄▄████████ █████   ███
        ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
           ▀▀████   ████▀▀
      BITCOIN
      DICE
      EVENT
      BETTING
      WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
      ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
      ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
        ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
             ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      .PLAY NOW.
      santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 01:25:19 AM

Why? It's way better to use separate address for each customer. If you have 2 people buying the same amount of gold on the same day, there could be a confusion which of them paid and which one didn't.
      Wink guys, don't need to worry about i will mix the customers up,because i didn't have much customers,and every customer have different order and the bitcoin price changed too,so ,it's very very hard to mix them up. Smiley

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
      ║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
      ╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
      [/center]
      santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 01:51:13 AM

Wink come on guys ,top 10 customers can get wow gold 10% more everyday,so ,what are you waiting for ,let's go buy it ~!

[/center]
      santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 09:17:37 AM

Grin no one havd the dare to try to be the first buyer ?

[/center]
      santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 01:19:04 PM

ok,now ,talk about why you doesn't have dare to buy it ,or any replay,i will give you a chance to buy 1000 wow gold by 0.0001 BTC ,nearly send you 1000 wow gold by free if you replay !

[/center]
      Undernoxo

Activity: 169
      Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
      December 16, 2014, 06:29:26 PM

Sent you 0.0001BTC to vouch for you,

PM'd the details

santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 17, 2014, 04:43:51 AM

PM'd the details
      Cheesy wow ,man, you send me 0.0001BTC i just open the wallet ,so which servers wow gold you want ?and you can add me on skype: santouao ,if you want buy later,i offer you the cheap price really !you are the first one who buy my gold ,You have the guts. today i get up so late,so i just check the message here,sorry about that,but if no one buy the wow gold after you post 10 hours,you want fall sleep too

[/center]
      santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 17, 2014, 04:50:27 AM

PM'd the details
      Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Server maintenance,maybe we need do it later when it open,or i can send your bitcoin back ?

[/center]
      santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 17, 2014, 11:38:01 AM

PM'd the details
      Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Server maintenance,maybe we need do it later when it open,or i can send your bitcoin back ?
      the wow gold is send by mail,check it when you online ,thx

[/center]
      Undernoxo

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
      December 17, 2014, 04:51:49 PM

PM'd the details

Very thx for the extra gold mate  Grin everything is correct , don't worry for the server maintenance I know that it's not your fault in any way.

Thanks!

santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 18, 2014, 02:16:38 AM

PM'd the details

Very thx for the extra gold mate  Grin everything is correct , don't worry for the server maintenance I know that it's not your fault in any way.

Thanks!
      thx for your courage.

[/center]
      rgfii

Activity: 196

View Profile
      December 19, 2014, 02:53:06 AM

Excellent trader. I sent him .01 he gave me 12,000 gold on US NA Server. Would do business again A+
      santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 19, 2014, 02:56:27 AM

Excellent trader. I sent him .01 he gave me 12,000 gold on US NA Server. Would do business again A+
      Grin but don't make mistake with your character name again.

[/center]
      rgfii

Activity: 196

View Profile
      December 19, 2014, 02:59:13 AM

Grin but don't make mistake with your character name again.

LOL
      santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 19, 2014, 08:16:56 AM

online now ,skype : santouao   gmail: santouao@gmail.com  ,contact with me now !

[/center]
      santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 20, 2014, 01:09:56 AM

online now ,skype : santouao   gmail: santouao@gmail.com  ,contact with me now !

[/center]
      santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 20, 2014, 05:34:17 AM

gogogo,on sale hot now !

[/center]
      Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574
      Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
      December 20, 2014, 02:19:28 PM

you have PM

santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
      December 20, 2014, 02:27:44 PM

you have PM
      got it ,reply with message soon .you can add me on skype:santouao  ,i always online when i close the computer.

[/center]
      Pages: [1] 2 »  All
        Print  

Jump to: