Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 01:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Paid Genesis Mining but my orders still PENDING  (Read 2896 times)
davehn05 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:19:33 PM

Hi,

I joined Genesis Mining on 13th December, 2014. On 14th December, 2014 I ordered SHA 256 0.1 TH/S and Scrypt 10 MH/S total costing $162.44 and opted to pay by Credit Card as I do not have any bitcoin nor I have checking account. My Credit Card was debited of the amount of $162.44 (INR 10558.03). But my orders never got executed on Genesis-mining.com, they are still showing as PENDING. Fearing of being cheated immediately I contacted Support center and raised the ticket and also sent SMS to the +491602482228. I got an reply by Craig as follows:
==========================================================================
Genesis mining support via email.freshdesk.com

Dec 14 (1 day ago)

to me
Hi Hamen,

Could you please also contact SimplexCC. Their support email is support@simplexcc.com

They are the company that process the credit card transaction on our behalf.
As they are responsible for the payment with your Credit Card then they need to know about your problem as they can deal with it directly.

I will forward this ticket on and we will try and contact them from our side as well,

Best regards,
Craig Kiltie
Genesis Mining

Ticket: http://genesismining.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3578
========================================================================================

I raised the ticket with SimplexCC also as told to me in email, but have not got any reply from neither Genesis Mining nor Simplexcc.

I am really worried about my money. Please advise further what can I do to get my money back.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:25:04 PM

you should contact them >> Phone: +491602482228

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
davehn05 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:44:26 PM

I did contact them it is a voicemail of MARCO it says he hardly checks it.. so i sent SMS to that number yesterday and today.. But NO RESPONSE. I contacted through TWITTER but still now no progress...I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT MY MONEY..Sad
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:08:56 PM

I did contact them it is a voicemail of MARCO it says he hardly checks it.. so i sent SMS to that number yesterday and today.. But NO RESPONSE. I contacted through TWITTER but still now no progress...I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT MY MONEY..Sad

You did get a response on Twitter though,

No need to worry. Credit Card payments can take up to 48 hours. Be sure: Customers who pay will get their promised hashpower.

It is not really GM's fault as the Credit Card transactions are handled by another company, so yeh it is abit off that Simplex didn't get back to you..though

davehn05 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:32:45 PM

You did get a response on Twitter though,

No need to worry. Credit Card payments can take up to 48 hours. Be sure: Customers who pay will get their promised hashpower.

It is not really GM's fault as the Credit Card transactions are handled by another company, so yeh it is abit off that Simplex didn't get back to you..though

I don't know simplex as such.. I am just concern with Genesis as I have become a member of it and buying Genesis Product... RIGHT NOW MY WORRY IS MY MONEY NOTHING ELSE.. I HAVE NEVER SEEN CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS TAKES 48 HOURS TO GET CREDIT ALTHOUGH.. IT IS ALWAYS INSTANT MODE OF PAYMENT TO GET GOING..
davehn05 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:13:15 AM

Got an reply by SimplexCC support as follows:

Hi Dave,

First of all, we apologize for the experience you've had.
We checked our records and it seems your transaction failed due to a technical error. Your card WAS NOT charged on this payment. It was a credit card authorization (check), rather than a charge.
This authorization has been voided and will disappear from your bank statement promptly.

If, for some reason, the authorization still appears in 2 days, please let us know and we'll sort it out with the bank.

In addition, you will receive a free 15% hash power upgrade on your next credit card purchase in Genesis Mining.

Best,

The Simplex Support Team
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 05:58:01 AM

Did you get your hash power? Huh

Quote from: Puppet
Most cloudmining companies are ponzi scams

#puppet4lyfe
#masterscub

Life sucks.
davehn05 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:04:53 PM

Did you get your hash power? Huh

Quote from: Puppet
Most cloudmining companies are ponzi scams

#puppet4lyfe
#masterscub

Not yet.. i am waiting for my money to be credited back to CC, then only i will thinking of buying anything.
Kilodin

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:45:02 PM

I know it looks suspicious as I only just registered to reply to this (was floating around the forum as guest for a while).

I just bought 0.15THs yesterday to try as I had similar suspicions as you. Charged around 100$USD and got my money's worth almost instantly.

I had some problems with the LoginF2A so I went to support, funny enough I am also talking to Craig.

No problem so far.

Point is, I am almost certain its not Genesis's fault, my miners are hard at work getting my investment back =).

Hope you get your money's worth soon.
Nautiluss

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:05:05 PM

if you still dont see what you paid for, since you did pay on your credit card i would file a charge back after not seeing any response from their support or anything to help you out.

you can wait it out, or just call your credit card regarding on the charge and it`ll be reversed.
Nidaleee

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:34:01 PM

I know it looks suspicious as I only just registered to reply to this (was floating around the forum as guest for a while).

I just bought 0.15THs yesterday to try as I had similar suspicions as you. Charged around 100$USD and got my money's worth almost instantly.

I had some problems with the LoginF2A so I went to support, funny enough I am also talking to Craig.

No problem so far.

Point is, I am almost certain its not Genesis's fault, my miners are hard at work getting my investment back =).

Hope you get your money's worth soon.

i would just call you credit card company now then later.

they had their chance and its already been 2 days. but thats just me, and then once you got your funds back move on to a better mining provider.
Nocturne

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:54:40 PM

i would just cancel the order and get the money back. do something like person above mentioned, and then buy cloud hashes by amhash.

or the more legit ones like hashnest by bitmain.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:27:19 PM

Just something I noticed.

"Your card WAS NOT charged on this payment. It was a credit card authorization (check), rather than a charge"

This authorization has been voided and will disappear from your bank statement promptly.

If, for some reason, the authorization still appears in 2 days, please let us know and we'll sort it out with the bank.

So he was never charged anyway, his card had a hold put on it and his bank was asked to take it off, which it seems it did not.. as usual Banks!

Am I missing something here?

Ian

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: