Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking a small loan  (Read 950 times)
Magic Of Nigeria (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:26:55 PM

I sell an ebook here on bitcointalk and a couple of other forums that generate some decent income, and I feel like the time is coming to expand it a little. You can find the eBook here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812638

Graphics are quite ugly if you ask me, and I never really thought of making a new design until now. Just need some money to buy a fresh clean thread design. No set amount, but graphics aren't too expensive so it would be from the 0.02-0.05 range.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:57:00 PM

I sell an ebook here on bitcointalk and a couple of other forums that generate some decent income, and I feel like the time is coming to expand it a little. You can find the eBook here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812638

Graphics are quite ugly if you ask me, and I never really thought of making a new design until now. Just need some money to buy a fresh clean thread design. No set amount, but graphics aren't too expensive so it would be from the 0.02-0.05 range.

Only one question : can you provide a valid collateral ? I think if you cannot ... forget the loan.
Magic Of Nigeria (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:58:46 PM

Only one questio : can you provide a valid collateral ? I think if you cannot ... forget the loan.

Hmm, did my research before posting the thread. Do you think I can use this account as collateral? Another option would be my eBook itself. Nothing is wrong with being cautious, and not many people like taking risks huh. If I can't get a loan I'll just wait for a sale or two.

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:02:37 PM

Only one questio : can you provide a valid collateral ? I think if you cannot ... forget the loan.

Hmm, did my research before posting the thread. Do you think I can use this account as collateral? Another option would be my eBook itself. Nothing is wrong with being cautious, and not many people like taking risks huh. If I can't get a loan I'll just wait for a sale or two.

I think you cannot , because you have a negative trust feedback.  Try to provide a valid collateral and I think someonw will give you the loan.
Magic Of Nigeria (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:04:08 PM

I think you cannot , because you have a negative trust feedback.  Try to provide a valid collateral and I think someonw will give you the loan.

Would CLAM be a valid collateral? I can divest from JD?

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:05:43 PM

How much clam do you own at the moment ?  Maybe someone are interested to have clam.  However ,  why do you not sell "them" directly ?
Magic Of Nigeria (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:09:11 PM

How much clam do you own at the moment ?  Maybe someone are interested to have clam.  However ,  why do you not sell "them" directly ?

I am not in a rush to sell, as I want to keep my CLAMs, the value is going up and up

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:22:30 PM

If the value of the clam you are holding is over the amount of the loan, why nou consider it as a collateral? Once you pay off the loan, you will definitely get back all your clam!
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:36:27 PM

I am not accusing anything here, you may or may not be legit.
I just feel that the username you picked is not helping you cause.
Magic Of Nigeria (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:42:12 PM

Yes, definitely haha. Unfortunately there is no way to change it, oh well.

Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:56:16 AM

this user ran a ponzi scheme before and the scheme is the name that he is using
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:07:38 AM

I think it's too hard that you will get a single small Loan with this account filled with Negative trusts
Good luck buddy

yenzae0215

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:25:09 AM

if you have clam as collateral and have it like 120% value of your BTC loan, i can give you loan  Smiley

Banned**
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:55:14 PM

how much interest do you charge ? For how long ?

Because your red feedback, I will use escrow once we have a deal.

Magic Of Nigeria (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:32:32 PM

how much interest do you charge ? For how long ?

Because your red feedback, I will use escrow once we have a deal.

Haven't really thought of it yet. Since I am giving a collateral, it's just about who offers me the least interest really.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:08:06 PM

Who is designing the graphics for btc?
Magic Of Nigeria (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:56:04 PM

Who is designing the graphics for btc?

I do not know yet, but there are many designers around so there is no doubt I will find one for the money I have.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: