Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need quick exchange of $1k in Paypal to BTC (I send first)  (Read 1012 times)
Bla2e (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:40:25 PM

Hey, its my first ever thread.

I have $1000 in a Verified Paypal account and I need BTC. I don't know how you all exchangers work but whatever you ask for I will provide you with. Also I won't charge back or anything. I know its a very big amount so which ever method you say I will agree.

Also if you guys know any trusted exchange websites that does Paypal to BTC exchange then please reply here.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:44:34 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 03:55:10 PM by redsn0w

I have $1000 in a Verified Paypal account and I need BTC. I don't know how you all exchangers work but whatever you ask for I will provide you with. Also I won't charge back or anything. I know its a very big amount so which ever method you say I will agree.

Also if you guys know any trusted exchange websites that does Paypal to BTC exchange then please reply here.

I've left you a negative feedback for a security reason , I suggest you to change method of payment.

For reference :  https://archive.today/eVhs0
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:14:43 PM

Yeah, no one will trust you for that amount.
For paypal you can use sites like Virwox or localbitcoins.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:49:54 PM

There will be no shortage of newbies willing to take you up on your offer. Just check your inbox.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bla2e (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:52:15 PM

I've left you a negative feedback for a security reason , I suggest you to change method of payment.

For reference :  https://archive.today/eVhs0

I just don't get it :/ why did you leave me a negative feedback ? I run an online business (2sync.co) you can check it out. If I ever scam you can defame my company ? Anways, I'm not here to scam anyone. I do use localbitcoins but that is for Selling Bitcoins.

I find it absolutely bullshit that you left me a negative trust rate for no purpose ? :/ shame on you man.
===========
To all who are sending me PMs. I will reply to them one by one, please be patient.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:54:17 PM

For reference :  https://archive.today/eVhs0

I just don't get it :/ why did you leave me a negative feedback ? I run an online business (2sync.co) you can check it out. If I ever scam you can defame my company ? Anways, I'm not here to scam anyone. I do use localbitcoins but that is for Selling Bitcoins.

I find it absolutely bullshit that you left me a negative trust rate for no purpose ? :/ shame on you man.
===========
To all who are sending me PMs. I will reply to them one by one, please be patient.

Changed to neutral, good luck . I hope that you are honest with yourself and with other users.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:26:24 PM

If you sell to an account that's less than a year old, you can kiss your money goodbye. Please use escrow for this one. While it won't prevent YOU from charging back later, it will prevent a scammer from taking your PayPal and disappearing.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bla2e (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:00:01 PM

Thank you everyone who messaged to me. I did the trade via localbitcoins.com Cheesy

Got it quickly Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: