Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Wallet help/query?  (Read 1364 times)
Gundale (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:12:15 PM

Hi guys, can I please ask you to check this end transaction for me https://blockchain.info/address/1MyZot2SyP7zb1DVSBoSpkpUxojBgGQyg4

This is a test I did with Dark Wallet today.

I put the funds through the three Dark Wallet pockets (spending, business, saving) using the stealth address and the 5-mixer coinjoin option.

At the end I transferred out of the Dark Wallet into my Electrum wallet above.

However, I can still trace the transactions all the way back to the start via blockchain.

How is this making my transactions anonymous, anyone can still follow the trail? Could anyone clarify what I am doing wrong?
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:13:30 PM

Hi guys, can I please ask you to check this end transaction for me https://blockchain.info/address/1MyZot2SyP7zb1DVSBoSpkpUxojBgGQyg4

This is a test I did with Dark Wallet today.

I put the funds through the three Dark Wallet pockets (spending, business, saving) using the stealth address and the 5-mixer coinjoin option.

At the end I transferred out of the Dark Wallet into my Electrum wallet above.

However, I can still trace the transactions all the way back to the start via blockchain.

How is this making my transactions anonymous, anyone can still follow the trail? Could anyone clarify what I am doing wrong?

Are you sure that you mixed the coins with another user properly? Because if you are the only person using the dark wallet mixer while you mix, it won't do anything.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: