Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interviews for Bitcoin Magazine  (Read 13544 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2012, 10:38:56 PM

You are three minutes ahead of me, for I just picked up the physical issue to make sure I hadn't included any names which may have already been interviewed. I will be conducting an investigation to seek out who's to blame for this faux pas (i4t) right after I edit the OP.

Merci (i4t), bittenbob.

~Bruno~
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spekulatius
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 11:30:37 PM

Though I doubt it will lead to more than the little that the community has pried out of him, Pirateat40.

Oh yeah, Id vote for Pirateat40 as well! Even if it would be just an amusing fairytale to read his interview, it would still be amusing.
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 05:19:20 AM

Here's that link of the botnet operator (this also received a good deal of press outside of reddit):

http://www.reddit.com/comments/sq7cy/iama_a_malware_coder_and_botnet_operator_ama/?sort=top

Don't know how you would interview him, though. Or whether he would be a worthy subject.
Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 08:24:34 PM

Charlie Sheen
Bill Gates

grantbdev

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 09:01:22 PM

Ben Bernanke  Roll Eyes

Don't use BIPS!
nathanghart

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 09:06:52 PM

a pair of Alpaca socks. "Quit using me as an example, damnit!"
World

Activity: 743

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 10:12:48 PM

I would like to read more about all Bitcoin network contributors ,this people deserve it http://bitcoin.org/about.html
sirius-m is very mystic person ,this might be an anonymous interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OztVYTS_Ei8

Supporting people with beautiful creative ideas. Bitcoin is because of the developers,exchanges,merchants,miners,investors,users,machines and blockchain technologies work together.
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 10:29:24 PM

tcatm
sirius
amiller
copumpkin
theymos
World

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 07:22:10 PM

Jimmy Wales

Supporting people with beautiful creative ideas. Bitcoin is because of the developers,exchanges,merchants,miners,investors,users,machines and blockchain technologies work together.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 04:22:18 AM

Mike Masnick of Techdirt. I would be surprised if he didn't already lurk here, though interested if he has a forum account I've encountered before. Used to read  Techdirt religiously when I had time. Now, I browse the forum, write up stuff in Google Docs, occasionally glance at daughter to make sure she's not swallowing knives, and that's about it. Seriously... I must spend something like 4 hours a day on this forum, now - it's insane.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 04:25:44 AM

Mike Masnick of Techdirt. I would be surprised if he didn't already lurk here, though interested if he has a forum account I've encountered before. Used to read  Techdirt religiously when I had time. Now, I browse the forum, write up stuff in Google Docs, occasionally glance at daughter to make sure she's not swallowing knives, and that's about it. Seriously... I must spend something like 4 hours a day on this forum, now - it's insane.

Only four hours/day?
Deafboy

Activity: 482
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2012, 04:58:21 AM

Interview creators of light clients. For example ThomasV
Fuzzy

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 05:22:57 AM

Charlie Sheen

Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 06:51:34 AM

I'd suggest removing Gareth Nelson from 20th in the list.  He's nowhere near as interesting as the Gareth Nelson in 5th place.  And interviewing both of them could confuse people.

I'm confused already - there's another Gareth Nelson in this community?
World

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 03:49:19 PM

Paco Ahlgren and interview about he's book Discipline

Spekulatius
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 10:47:43 PM

Tom Williams! Tom Williams! Grin
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2012, 11:30:29 PM

I'm putting this one at the top of the list, just below Satoshi Nakamoto. I'll link to his book via Amazon until somebody provides me a better link. Thanks for the suggestion, World.

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 03:59:38 PM

I've updated the list in the OP.

Charlie Sheen
Bill Gates

Done!

Ben Bernanke  Roll Eyes

Done!

a pair of Alpaca socks. "Quit using me as an example, damnit!"

Done!

tcatm
sirius
amiller
copumpkin
theymos

Done! Somebody, please make sure I have the links correct. Feel free to double check all my links and let me if there are any errors or if a better link is warranted.

Jimmy Wales

Done!

Mike Masnick of Techdirt. I would be surprised if he didn't already lurk here, though interested if he has a forum account I've encountered before. Used to read  Techdirt religiously when I had time. Now, I browse the forum, write up stuff in Google Docs, occasionally glance at daughter to make sure she's not swallowing knives, and that's about it. Seriously... I must spend something like 4 hours a day on this forum, now - it's insane.

Done!

Interview creators of light clients. For example ThomasV

Done!

Tom Williams! Tom Williams! Grin

Done!

Is sirius-m and sirius one of the same?

I just ordered this book through a new bookstore in town (we now have two). It cost me twice as much to order through her via Amazon than if I would have done it myself, but wanted to patronize the new establishment. This was done while I was donating over 1,000 used books to her for her to sell and keep the profit. Perhaps, I should quit doing shit like that and hope that Discipline helps me in that regard.

Could somebody please tell me again why I'm doing this for Matthew and Bitcoin Magazine? Also, why am I going to start a new thread relating to Bitcoin Magazine?

~Bruno~
grubles

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

mistaken for gribble since 2011

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 05:35:43 PM

gigavps, imsaguy, nanotube, rg.

BM-NBi5PcH8BBqDVp7WSJe2pNgqEVvTjd6T
Boussac
Legendary

Activity: 1220
Merit: 1015

e-ducat.fr

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2012, 10:34:52 AM

Detlev Schlichter (author of Paper Money Collapse)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: