Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal for BTC small amounts  (Read 2131 times)
Wool Goods (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:55:42 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 11:28:22 AM by Wool Goods

Hello i have  paypal and want to exchange them for BTC  70% of the real price.

I know how shitty is paypal payment system is so i accept small amount trades from different users, thanks.

Support Bitcoin
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:39:36 PM

You can contact maidak he is available online on online chat website I have exchange many times.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Wool Goods (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:03:13 PM

You can contact maidak he is available online on online chat website I have exchange many times.

Hello, thank for you suggestion but i contacted him before and he say he doesn't accept paypal :/

Support Bitcoin
Powerpuff

Activity: 839

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:44:14 AM

I need $5 paypal, Can give you $4 btc. PM me.
Wool Goods (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:15:42 AM

I need $5 paypal, Can give you $4 btc. PM me.

PM'ed you

Support Bitcoin
Powerpuff

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:02:26 AM

Deal went smoothly. Thank you!
Wool Goods (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:26:33 AM

Deal went smoothly. Thank you!

exchanged my $5 paypal for $4 BTC, thank you.

Support Bitcoin
Wool Goods (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:45:20 PM

Still got paypal for BTC (70% real price)

Support Bitcoin
Wool Goods (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:06:20 AM

Still exchanging

Support Bitcoin
TheNabeel

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:34:25 AM

u have red mark + selling paypal = very risky only a brve man will do business with u
Wool Goods (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:08:52 PM

u have red mark + selling paypal = very risky only a brve man will do business with u

I already did few trades and please look why i have red trust, it's only a warning but i haven't done anything against other forum users.

Support Bitcoin
yrask

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:10:50 PM

I know how shitty is paypal payment system is so i accept small amount trades from different users, thanks.

Everyone knows that paypal is one of the most dangerous payment system because you can ask for chargeback wherever you want.

Change your payment system, or make deal with escrow..

Wool Goods (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:16:46 PM

Everyone knows that paypal is one of the most dangerous payment system because you can ask for chargeback wherever you want.

Escrow is always welcome and i do know paypal system, that's why i offer to buy low amounts so people would feel safe. Currently i have $50, anyone who want to exchange at least $1-$2 btc for Paypal pm me!

Thanks!

Support Bitcoin
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:37:19 PM

Escrow is always welcome and i do know paypal system, that's why i offer to buy low amounts so people would feel safe. Currently i have $50, anyone who want to exchange at least $1-$2 btc for Paypal pm me!

Thanks!

Because paypal as method of payment is with an high risk of chargeback , also with an escrow. Do you have another method of payement ? Or only paypal ?
Wool Goods (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:05:13 PM

Thanks!

Because paypal as method of payment is with an high risk of chargeback , also with an escrow. Do you have another method of payement ? Or only paypal ?

Hello, yes i know that it can be charged but im personally i never did a single charge back and that's why i don't offer to buy a big amount so people would feel safe. I currently got $50 and want to exchange them for BTC. I already did few trades of $4-$6 per person and still looking for more people to exchange.

Support Bitcoin
Powerpuff

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:54:15 AM

If you are still up for this offer, I need $20 paypal, will take your 70% offer. PM me or skype, I hope it would be as good as first deal. Thanks
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:13:28 AM

If you are still up for this offer, I need $20 paypal, will take your 70% offer. PM me or skype, I hope it would be as good as first deal. Thanks

I hope you realize that any PayPal payment sent to you by Wool Goods will be charged back at a later date.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:14:56 AM

I hope you realize that any PayPal payment sent to you by Wool Goods will be charged back at a later date.

U may be right cage, but , he's not Marc , he uses Pokerstars  I haven't trade with him , but Marc won't be able to since he live on the states, seg is wrong at this time. Happy Xmas!

Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:18:37 AM

Hello i have  paypal and want to exchange them for BTC  70% of the real price.

Thanks!

I also have $20 in Paypal to exchange it to Bitcoin.
But no exchangers Agrees to do that.
Is there no way to Purchase bitcoins with Paypal ?

Powerpuff

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:35:43 AM

Did he do this to anyone before? I have traded $5 with him few days ago that's why I was thinking of doing it again.

If he has charged back to anyone please let me know.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: