Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my programming services  (Read 726 times)
SecureMsgrNetworks (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:48:46 PM

Hello:

I am selling my programming services. I have been programming many years, and I have done projects for tons of different people over the past few years, and I am finally selling my services to the public. I promise a speedy job, done well with security. I will personally ensure your application/website is secure to the fullest extent of my abilities, in addition I will also provide support after the app / website is complete up to 3 months after. After that time, you can renew my support fees for $5 each additional month.

How this works:
1. You tell me what you want done
2. I tell you if I can do it
3. We agree on a reasonable price based on the amount of work I have to do
4. I finish project and send you a preview link
5. If you want modifications, I modify it
6. Deal is complete, we exchange the source code (to project), and the money

Programming languages [web]:
HTML / CSS / JS / PHP

Programming languages [app]:
Python, C#, C, C++

Base prices (the base price for any job):
WEB - $20
APP - $50

NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 09:35:56 PM

Just some advice, there is a good number of users offering the same service. Without a portfolio, or some proof of your work, you will not get much interest.

SecureMsgrNetworks (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:39:39 PM

Just some advice, there is a good number of users offering the same service. Without a portfolio, or some proof of your work, you will not get much interest.

Yep, here is one of the projects I own right now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=892731.0

I have a ton more work NarC, however due to NDA I signed, I cannot legally disclose the information on the project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: