Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertise on CoinLearn.org - 0.11 million+ verified pageviews in one month  (Read 1193 times)
CoinLearn (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:55:40 PM

CoinLearn.org is a learning and earning portal for newbies. Thousands of new bitcoiners surf our pages every day. In case you are looking for new bitcoiners, this is a perfect match for you.

Our pageviews are verified in real time by BuySellAds.com. To know our pageviews in last 30 days, please check https://buysellads.com/buy/detail/234902

We are selling ad space on our site in monthly basis. This round of auction is to sell the ad spaces on 2 pages of www.CoinLearn.org. Currently all the spots are filled with various ad networks...

Ad Specifications :-

Type: Only image ad is accepted.

Size: 300x250

Location (Strike through spots are already booked and can not be sold):
- 2 spots on home page (Top to bottom - H1, H2, H3) - www.CoinLearn.org
- 4 spots on learn page (Top to bottom - L1, L2, L3, L4, L5) - www.CoinLearn.org/learn.php
- 0 spot on earn page (E1) - www.CoinLearn.org/earn.php

Minimum Bid: 0.1BTC

Please post your offers below in the following format : Ad # @ Bid in BTC, e.g. L3 @ 0.2 BTC

Auction ends: December 31, 2014

Note: You need to pay within 24 hours of the declaration of your bid winning to the address I'll PM you and send me your ad details in the following format...

i. image link
ii. hyperlink
iii. alt name

As soon as I receive the bid amount, I'll place your ad on the site.

p.s. At the time of bidding I may communicate with bidders in PM and not getting a response may lead to rejection of his/her bid.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinLearn (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:19:19 PM

12 days left to end this auction...
CoinLearn (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:20:50 PM

10 days left to end the auction...

According to https://buysellads.com/buy/detail/234902, pageviews of last 30 days have been raised to 0.13 million.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:00:05 PM

Hmmm. I've seen this website on Buysellads.
I am not interested in buying but Im ready to swap for a 250x250 slot
I put a 250x250 slot of your website on my faucet, coincompound.com which receives 10k+ views daily and you put a 250x250 banner of my faucet on your website.
Why this is helpful?
Well, we can get a larger audience by pooling together out crypto related traffic and generate more income collectively. At the same time, people who wont click on the ad will definitely notice it and as you know
ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY

If youre interested, please sent me a mail at BTC@Techist.net

CoinLearn (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:56:40 AM

1 week left to end the auction...

I put a 250x250 slot of your website on my faucet, coincompound.com which receives 10k+ views daily and you put a 250x250 banner of my faucet on your website.
Why this is helpful?
Well, we can get a larger audience by pooling together out crypto related traffic and generate more income collectively. At the same time, people who wont click on the ad will definitely notice it and as you know

PM sent.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:24:55 PM

1 week left to end the auction...

Why this is helpful?

PM sent.

I have replied.I accept your proposal Cheesy

CoinLearn (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:37:29 PM

3 days left to end the auction...

According to https://buysellads.com/buy/detail/234902, pageviews of last 30 days have been raised to 0.14 million.
CoinLearn (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:57:05 AM

This auction ends today...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: