Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is scrypt MH/s profit per MH/s?  (Read 2382 times)
supermaltese (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:32:59 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 04:22:00 PM by supermaltese

I'll be buying a scrypt miner next year, but need to know what to expect for profit. I'm looking at the ZeusMiner Volcano which features 300 MH/s. Can anyone tell me how much I can expect to make, based on today's market values and difficulty. It would be nice to have an estimated $0.xx per MH/s

Thanks in advance!

ABOVE THIS LINE - - - ORIGINAL POST

A few hours ago I purchased the Gridseed G-Blade 5.2MH/s and am wondering if anyone knows ROI for Litecoin? One guy told me maybe 2 LTC/day!
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:59:11 AM

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/calculator

You can input the specs of what you are thinking about buying into the above calculator. You will probably be able to earn a little bit more (maybe 5-10%~) then mining LTC however this is a good estimate
boostbus

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:59:16 PM

Didn't think they were making theses anymore.
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:16:36 PM

I'll be buying a scrypt miner next year, but need to know what to expect for profit. I'm looking at the ZeusMiner Volcano which features 300 MH/s. Can anyone tell me how much I can expect to make, based on today's market values and difficulty. It would be nice to have an estimated $0.xx per MH/s

Thanks in advance!

As I understood it, Zeus was not going to be selling these. They appear to want to focus on their "cloud mining" scam...er...operation.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:30:14 PM

Thanks in advance!

It depends what coin you are mining, you can mine in a pool that switch to the most profitable coin to mine.

Don't expect a large profit, ROI in BTC is already difficult if you buy your miner expensively and have an electricity cost.
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:11:01 AM

Thanks in advance!

It depends what coin you are mining, you can mine in a pool that switch to the most profitable coin to mine.

Don't expect a large profit, ROI in BTC is already difficult if you buy your miner expensively and have an electricity cost.
Until somewhat recently it was actually very profitable to mine scrypt based altcoins via a multipool and convert them into btc.

Scrypt was intended to be ASIC proof so there were not large farms of scrypt based miners driving up the difficulty
throwingbones1

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:37:52 PM

Thanks in advance!

imake 0.07btc per day mining 42coin.

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:56:07 PM

i don't think something like that is profitable, i don't remember the cost though

better to invest in something else
supermaltese (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:11:37 PM

Thanks in advance!

imake 0.07btc per day mining 42coin.

You make 0.07BTC/day, but how many GH/s or KH/s do you have?
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:19:37 PM

http://poolpicker.eu/
supermaltese (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:44:59 PM

Interesting... can you tell me what it is I'm looking at? The first one...scrypt... is that saying that my equipment will make 0.00022 BTC for each MH/s? That can't be right! I await the arrival of my new Gridseed G-Blade ... 5.2MH/s...according to bitcoinwisdom's calculator, it will make about $0.25/day...that can't be right
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:50:28 PM

Interesting... can you tell me what it is I'm looking at? The first one...scrypt... is that saying that my equipment will make 0.00022 BTC for each MH/s? That can't be right! I await the arrival of my new Gridseed G-Blade ... 5.2MH/s...according to bitcoinwisdom's calculator, it will make about $0.25/day...that can't be right

That is exactly right.

This website tracks the highest earning multipools.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: