Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time Inc accepts Bicoin  (Read 1491 times)
Paashaas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4358

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:57:15 PM

There are some ppl here getting nervous about the current price, dont worry about that it's all about the adoption.

Another huge company stepping into Bitcoin, this is awsome to pay small amounth of Bits to read a article instead of paying a full monthly contract.

Mark my works; this concept will explode sooner ore later. 

http://www.coindesk.com/time-inc-becomes-first-major-magazine-publisher-accept-bitcoin/
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elinehaarbollen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:59:39 PM

lol if Microsoft can't pump this ship how can fucking time inc can do it?
We just need to bottom out before a new pump can be achieved.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:01:07 PM

There are some ppl here getting nervous about the current price, dont worry about that it's all about the adoption.

jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:32:28 PM

NotLambchop: "This user is currently ignored."  Cheesy

I wonder how long these trolls' employers will continue to pay them to post anti-bitcoin FUD when they realize that everyone is just adding them to their ignore list
jaredboice

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:34:09 PM

Back to the original topic, adoption is indeed significant. I'd be very surprised if the October Bear Whale wasn't the bottom.  And if we indeed need to retest those levels, it's hard to imagine it staying down here for any significant length of time given the very large corporations that have begun to dip their toes in bitcoin
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:36:51 PM

NotLambchop: "This user is currently ignored."  Cheesy

Your last posts:

You're a bot.
jaredboice

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:11:23 PM

uh, I hope you're not responding to me cuz you're still ignored  lol  Roll Eyes

trolls aren't too smart are they Shocked
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:18:15 PM

trolls aren't too smart are they Shocked

Understatement of the year.  Cheesy
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:24:58 PM

^Behave yourself, grumpy grampa.  Don't make me get out the big drain syringe and fix you up with some

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:48:13 PM

OP is not talking about the Bitcoin price.

He's talking about the concept of paying per article instead of purchasing a whole magazine or monthly subscribtion.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:51:33 PM

It will not magically happen triggered instantly by any company. They are being pioneers in the shadows because they know what's going to happen in the long run. It will organically build up and then it will happen out of a sudden as it starts becoming trendy among celebrities. What do you think twitter is? twitter is insanely big and its only purpose is for celebs to sell plebs their shit and market themselves. Once Bitcoin starts being marketeable enough (we are still primitive as fuck in terms of software and so on) so plebs use it then you'll see some serious shit. They don't even need to understand the magnificiency of the blockchain, just like they have absolutely no idea about how the money or credit cards they use work at a technical level, they just use it. And we are still far from there. In the meantime i'll enjoy the nice time of being a pioneer once again (i've been on periods like this for 10+ years). They called me insane when I was using the internet and email back in the day. Let's see who is right once again in the long path and let's see who reaps the benefits. The funny thing is we'll have this forum as a super detailed database on people's reaction when they don't know how to spot and how to react to big disruptive opportunities. Most haters are just using reverse psychology to get in cheaper tho, but the other half are legitimately retarded.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:28:41 PM

The only Time article/mag that I ever considered buying was one of the latest ones w/ Rand Paul on the cover. That said, they are total propaganda shop of the highest order.
Paashaas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

It's the same with Paypal and Microsoft. This is just a start-up fase, it can take a whole year before we see any real results. MS alrdy said they go long-term with Bicoin and rolling it out on a global scale.
They wont bring BTC to the moon....yet, just wait and enjoy.

I understand why ppl dont like you.

It will not magically happen triggered instantly by any company. They are being pioneers in the shadows because they know what's going to happen in the long run. It will organically build up and then it will happen out of a sudden as it starts becoming trendy among celebrities. What do you think twitter is? twitter is insanely big and its only purpose is for celebs to sell plebs their shit and market themselves. Once Bitcoin starts being marketeable enough (we are still primitive as fuck in terms of software and so on) so plebs use it then you'll see some serious shit. They don't even need to understand the magnificiency of the blockchain, just like they have absolutely no idea about how the money or credit cards they use work at a technical level, they just use it. And we are still far from there. In the meantime i'll enjoy the nice time of being a pioneer once again (i've been on periods like this for 10+ years). They called me insane when I was using the internet and email back in the day. Let's see who is right once again in the long path and let's see who reaps the benefits. The funny thing is we'll have this forum as a super detailed database on people's reaction when they don't know how to spot and how to react to big disruptive opportunities. Most haters are just using reverse psychology to get in cheaper tho, but the other half are legitimately retarded.

Clear vision, i agree.
The only Time article/mag that I ever considered buying was one of the latest ones w/ Rand Paul on the cover. That said, they are total propaganda shop of the highest order.

Joe sixpacks are walking zombies.
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:52:16 PM

How much does time inc make per year selling magazines?
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:15:18 PM

How much does time inc make per year selling magazines?

They are the world's largest magazine publisher, and in the 3rd quarter of 2014 had a revenue of $821 million.
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:23:22 PM

...I understand why ppl dont like you.
...Joe sixpacks are walking zombies.

Boy swills some Kool-Aid and suddenly he's better than Joe Sixpack Roll Eyes

jaredboice

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:11:00 PM

What's that NotLambchop?  Trolls on ignore cannot be heard
LTListener

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:01:56 PM

I think so too
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:04:03 AM

Why don't all the pro bitcoin companies just call all the big guys and get them to accept bitcoin! If Walmart does it and other stores like that who knows what the pump might look like
Paashaas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:19:25 PM

...I understand why ppl dont like you.
...Joe sixpacks are walking zombies.

Boy swills some Kool-Aid and suddenly he's better than Joe Sixpack Roll Eyes

You mix 2 things together, you're only fooling youreself, im not impressed.

Why don't all the pro bitcoin companies just call all the big guys and get them to accept bitcoin! If Walmart does it and other stores like that who knows what the pump might look like

It can trigger a huge rally, everything on time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: