Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] New Antminer C1 with Cooling Kit  (Read 1315 times)
gingpark (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

-All Investment Has its Risks and Rewards-

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:50:20 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 11:29:55 AM by gingpark

Have a new Antminer C1 with cooling kit from Bitmain ~last week just setup and ran it for testing.

Listing at $325 shipping from 92841. Shipping price would vary depending on destination and how you would like it shipping since I have the two box from Bitmain C1 and other for the cooler kit.

As always this transaction will have escrow.

Thanks,

-gingpark

BTC: 1GuhJeyccy7Y39TCPLcBPxuYaXQotsWzfZ
LTC: LhrLbraxjQHy1r7EU37wJhWsHvTMVmnZm9
gingpark (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:49:36 AM

Update on a few things regarding some messages about how the price is pretty much what Bitmain is listing as.

Some facts that can be considered since I am shipping in US which should be 2-3 days and no custom related stuff.

If you order from Bitmain you can expect at least a week for it to arrive if there isn't any problems with custom clearance in China. I had a few miners in the past that was stuck for weeks.

Also you don't have to worry about the miner working or not since the whole point for me was to test it, do research and now that I am done just selling it. Yes just this simple no other complicate reason cause there seriously isn't. Plus I don't remember any rule for how fast or late you can sell your miners last time I checked.

I am hoping this clears all these weird confusion to why I am selling it when I just barely got it and decided upon the current price. Of course I am always willing to consider decent offers.

If there is anything else I missed and you have questions just feel free to ask. Just forget about telling me about what the price is listed on Bitmain.

I bought it from them and I obviously go to their site everyday to check for price updates.  

Overall just go straight to the point for what you want to offer and such like a real market place. It's just a simple buy and sell at the best mutual agreed price. Smiley

Thanks,

-gingpark

LTC: LhrLbraxjQHy1r7EU37wJhWsHvTMVmnZm9
gingpark (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:28:54 AM

Price updated