Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Hashing Verified Services; There has to be at least one that's for real???  (Read 872 times)
TheIZS (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:17:37 AM

I really like the openness of the group here to help people avoid being ripped off by scams.
The problem is there is a "EVERYTHING IS A SCAM!!!!!" coalition forming out of a good group of well meaning people.

I pose this challenge to the community. Use this thread to present the most reliable cloud mining services.

As there is a long and detailed history of ponzi and fractional mining services can we call one legit? with all the access to public records how hard can it be to establish and present convincing verifiable evidence of the companies hardware status and hashing power, cost of investment, and payout history.

Lets not just post a wish list of criteria to call one company or the other illegitimate. Facts and independently verifiable evidence are the standard.

Either they're all scams or a short list of reliable operators can be assembled.

There is a huge pool of brain power here, the number of tech savvy and business savvy members impresses me daily. I'm putting out a call for critical thinking, real research, and legitimate facts backed by evidence not opinion.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:37:23 AM

AMHash, Hashnest and KNC Cloud are all cloud mining services provided by established ASIC manufacturers.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:50:53 AM

I pose this challenge to the community. Use this thread to present the most reliable cloud mining services.

Lets not just post a wish list of criteria to call one company or the other illegitimate. Facts and independently verifiable evidence are the standard.

Already did that, you're welcome to read it and discuss it in the thread linked in my signature.

Oh wait, you saw that and didnt like the results because your favorite ponzi didnt score well. Too bad.
TheIZS (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:24:13 PM

Not a personal attack puppet. If you got the skinny how about a review of the current status.

And I doubt your system, you have a severe lack of evidence one way or the other.

I don't have a favorite "ponzi". You love your hardware good for you.

Can anyone shed any light on who could be a reliable cloud hashing service.

TheIZS (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:27:14 PM

AMHash, Hashnest and KNC Cloud are all cloud mining services provided by established ASIC manufacturers.

With all the negative news about KNC I have been steering clear. With all the Whoo Haaa They for sure have the hardware.
Are their maintenance and payouts reasonable?

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:37:26 PM

Obviously you should invest all of your money with GAW. After all, they have a guy with a vest that says you will always get paid Tuesday if you give him a hamburger today, so there you have it. Problem solved.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:44:37 PM

Not a personal attack puppet. If you got the skinny how about a review of the current status.

What do you mean? Status of these ponzi, which are still paying and whch have collapsed, is that what you mean? If so, its utterly meaningless.

And I doubt your system, you have a severe lack of evidence one way or the other.

There is only one way that can be proven. A "ponzi" is defined by the absence of an underlying business model that can generate the promised investor profit. In this case its absence of mining hardware. You can not  prove a negative, so of course, I have no proof for my ponzi claims.

My ponzi claims are based on the absence of evidence of the opposite. The same way we assume there is no teapot orbiting the sun and unicorns don't exist. The same way we assume Nigerian princesses emailing you lucrative investment opportunities are scams. There is absolutely no proof for those assumptions and they are unprovable. But reasonable people will accept the utter absence of evidence to the contrary, as sufficient to deny they are real.

For cloudmining, disproving my ponzi claims is ridiculously easy for a legitimate company. Walk around the datacenter with a smartphone and show me the coinbase transactions in the blockchain. If they cant even do that, then you can bet its a unicorn.

I don't have a favorite "ponzi". You love your hardware good for you.

Nope, those days are long gone.  I do still love my cold wallet though, its never failed me.
TheIZS (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:57:44 PM

Obviously you should invest all of your money with GAW. After all, they have a guy with a vest that says you will always get paid Tuesday if you give him a hamburger today, so there you have it. Problem solved.

Nice I already lost a hundy to Garbozo, Still looking i guess.

TheIZS (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:11:01 PM

More of the same Puppet? Lack of proof is proof of your claims? just one fact?

Looking at Amhash, Hashnes, And KNC cloud

KNC cloud: cost is high and 6 month contracts looks hard to get a return. anyone have experience with their payouts? worth the cost?

Hashnest: website is a disaster, can't find a place to buy?

Am hash: high minimum purchase, anyone have experience with their payouts?

so far AM hash is the winner, buying through hashie is one way to avoid the high mins for purchase.

thanks Mabsark for trying to help

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:13:52 PM

Buy from www.hashprofit.com they have a 54% discount for the next day and if you pm me first and use my referral I can prob manage you another 10% making it 64%.Dont wait to long or you may miss out.We have never missed a payment since conception and pay daily and after two months you can get your money back out in profit coin that is growing in price 10-15% per month and traded on some exchanges like c-cex.com

TheIZS (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:32:59 AM

Buy from www.hashprofit.com they have a 54% discount for the next day and if you pm me first and use my referral I can prob manage you another 10% making it 64%.Dont wait to long or you may miss out.We have never missed a payment since conception and pay daily and after two months you can get your money back out in profit coin that is growing in price 10-15% per month and traded on some exchanges like c-cex.com

Please don't just post an ad, I'm asking for people who have actual evidence/experience/knowledge with particular service providers to try and collect it here.

coinmaster222

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:37:19 AM

well i have actual evidence i have been in there offices where the staff is over 20 and in one of the data centres and they have never missed a payment and I run the official thread on here.I was answering your question and offering a discount if you were interested it was not a random ad

TheIZS (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:20:38 AM

well i have actual evidence i have been in there offices where the staff is over 20 and in one of the data centres and they have never missed a payment and I run the official thread on here.I was answering your question and offering a discount if you were interested it was not a random ad

My mistake, would have been nice to mention that initially. I have to admit the part about profit coin puts me off a bit. Can I stick to bitcoin and still get the same versatility? I'll surf around the site a bit more. Can you post any pics/video of the data center?

Edit: no thanks

I think I may start a proof of life thread asking any operator willing to post a youtube video of their data center with a copy of todays paper.

coinmaster222

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:50:35 AM

Hash Profit > 165 000 users. Unique 65% discount would last till 22.12.2014, there are only 100 000 Kh/s available, hurry up and buy for the lowest price. (actual discount 60%, with special promo code HPE201214 your discount goes up to 65%)

Promo-code: HPE201214
Discount: total discount of 65%
Expires: 22.12.2014 22:59 (EET)
You can enter your promo-code on Buy Kh/s page.
There are only 100 000 Kh/s available with promo conditions.
1 PFC (ProfitCoin) is crediting for every 100 Kh/s of purchase when buying 100 Kh/s of SmartMining hashrate or more.
Discounts and special offers doesn't work when purchasing with ProfitCoins.

Our partners (exchange services, investors, traders etc.) have bought today more than 300 000 PFC with total sum of more than 1000 BTC ($320 000). Exchange rate grew up by 40% and right now is 1 PFC = 7.2 Kh/s. You can see it by yourself on the biggest resource wathcing for the market caps and total volumes of cryptocurrencies - Coin Market Cap.

We believe PFC would be in top-30 of the most popular cryptocurrencies of the world and will have cost of $2 - $3, it's market cap will be more than $5 000 000. You wasn't fast enough to buy cheap Bitcoin? Hurry up and buy ProfitCoin, tomorrow it will cost you a fortune!

We're beginning final sale of high effective hashpowers SmartMining with 60% of discount (and if you'll use promo code HPE201214 - it will increase to 65%).

Only ASIC hashpowers will be available later. It's efficiency is lower by 30 - 40%. There are only 600 000 Kh/s of SmartMining hashrate left and maybe it's your last chance in this year to get serious profits and stop worrying about dimes and start to think about calm secure present and future.

Just think about it - we're more than 165 000, it's like a city! We're working through all the world and this means we'll advertise our service and currency easily, because we're bringing profit and efficiency!

Hash Profit team wants to thank again all the users of our service for constant help and high confidence. We're doing our best for take lead positions in the world and help cryptocurrencies technologies to take deserved place in a world's economics.

TheIZS (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:00:45 AM

Looks Like its time to close this one down.

Based on some actual real quality input and some time doing actual research, actually contacting some operators and asking questions. The conclusions were surprisingly easy.

AMHASH, Hashnest and KNC Cloud are all connected to an actual manufacturer. The minimum purchase are quite high but there is little reason to doubt they have the hardware to back up the hashing power.

Havelock investments have a list of funds. Some seem more reliable than others, but they are all for real they have to be to be listed. Some are clearly connected to ASIC manufacturers. This is a little discussed side of the cloud mining services. Selling hashpower as a security really takes the Ponzi out of the equation.

There seem to be a few services that on the surface seem a bit shady, but after further investigating they appear to be store fronts or resellers of other hashing services. Hashie seems to be a reseller of AMHASH bandwith, and Bitcoincloudservices looks like a reseller of MegaMine. The advantage of the resellers is not having to meet the high mins. I'm sure there are others, but I do have a life.

All have some method of being able to sell your position. A few have time limited contracts, others will be in place "as long as they are profitable".

While I maintain Puppets "system" is flawed, I think the takeaway to remember is, are they affiliated with a manufacturer? Do they act like they have something to hide? What kind of track record do they have?

Anything else is a distraction. Any company who has a large collection of mining hardware is showing it off as a marketing tactic. If they won't show anyone their boxes they don't have them.

There are a few good services out there. As I watch the community become more hostile to scammers and ponzi operator the space for these kind of antics is quickly disappearing. The major thing I learned is asking a legit operation for video of the data center results in a youtube link or a quick video shot right then. They love to show off their gear.

I'm hopeful for the next year to see more reputable operators and chances to make a profit. This is a great time for growth, and like every other industry the companies that just work hard at delivering what they promised flourish. While underhanded sneaky, unreputable operations sink to the bottom and fail or flounder to the dismay of the rest of the industry. There is a reason to call these jerks bottom feeders.

Sorry to everyone who may have been willing to contribute and were put off by some dink who decided to hijack the thread with an ad. As usual one jerk ruins it for everyone else.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: