Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING]=> Starbucks Giftcards for cheap  (Read 826 times)
rikfredsy (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:07:29 AM

Selling starbucks giftcards with $115 in them for only $70. This is a very great offer if you love starbucks or drinking coffee in the morning Tongue.

Payments I accept are:

A)Bitcoins
B)Paypal
C) Meetups in my area which most of you aren't in my country but if you are I will be happy to meet up. ( I live in Canada Toronto)

Mrbutter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:01:34 AM

Selling starbucks giftcards with $115 in them for only $70. This is a very great offer if you love starbucks or drinking coffee in the morning Tongue.

Payments I accept are:

A)Bitcoins
B)Paypal
C) Meetups in my area which most of you aren't in my country but if you are I will be happy to meet up. ( I live in Canada Toronto)

lol.......do you not see people selling them for 20-30% of the cost.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:46:29 AM

where do you get the giftcards from? be honest
rikfredsy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:42:36 PM

Payments I accept are:

A)Bitcoins
B)Paypal

Did i ask you ? Please don't bother showing up if your here just to criticize with your irrelevant statistics.

rikfredsy (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:43:22 PM

where do you get the giftcards from? be honest
I can't say. All I can be honest about is they are legal, if thats what you wanted to know.

rikfredsy (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:40:58 AM

Bumps......

-- Already got a pm for someone wanting to buy 4 cards through paypal.
Anyone else?

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:35:25 AM

Have fun with the chargeback
RBurkey

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:35:49 AM

Payments I accept are:

A)Bitcoins
B)Paypal

Did i ask you ? Please don't bother showing up if your here just to criticize with your irrelevant statistics.

They aren't irrelevant, it's the truth. Your prices are ridiculous and I can almost guarantee no one will buy at that price. These are most likely carded anyway :blackhat:
rikfredsy (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:10:28 AM

Payments I accept are:

A)Bitcoins
B)Paypal

They aren't irrelevant, it's the truth. Your prices are ridiculous and I can almost guarantee no one will buy at that price. These are most likely carded anyway :blackhat:
Please leave. Don't assume stuff and critize if u don't wanna buy. BYE - BYE..

Bumps

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:59:52 AM

I can't say. All I can be honest about is they are legal, if thats what you wanted to know.
  LOL that's what the last 5 sellers said who are no longer around here after all their cards started crashing to nul.   Roll Eyes
rikfredsy (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:08:28 PM

BUMPsssss

rikfredsy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:48:30 PM

Just a side note I got charged back $550 on paypal and it was successful for the asshole who did it. Now I am only taking meetups in canada or payment with bitcoins

rikfredsy (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:14:56 PM

BUMPS

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: