Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:42:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: accepting bitcoins online  (Read 1693 times)
Spodermen (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:03:01 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 11:49:49 AM by Spodermen

Bitpay is the best receiving merchant solution online.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:08:27 AM

Please stop trying to scam people.
yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:22:57 AM

To everyone,
Why is this user posting this?
Because I declined to buy his PrineDice account.
He's left a fake positive trust and continues to call me a scammer because I didn't buy his account.

I'm a trust user in the PD community and like I said, if you don't trust me an escrow is more than fine

maybe he is just spamming post for his SIG

Banned**
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:35:18 AM

At 1.65 its not a good move to invest. If it was over 80%, maybe that would be a good time to invest.

arvindr

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:39:36 AM

At 1.65 its not a good move to invest. If it was over 80%, maybe that would be a good time to invest.

Yeah, 1.65x seems risky. But its almost over 70% so good. Maybe you can use an escrow, who can use your account to make the bet Smiley

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:53:17 AM

I'll probably move the odds up to 1.35x-1.55x if the stake gets higher
Maybe a 1.65x first bet, if it loses move to 1.35x?
I'll setup a join.me as well

And yes, happy with an escrow I'll send a few PM's now to see who's online

I can serve as an escrow If needed, I don't charge at all.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:04:42 AM

I'll probably move the odds up to 1.35x-1.55x if the stake gets higher
Maybe a 1.65x first bet, if it loses move to 1.35x?
I'll setup a join.me as well

And yes, happy with an escrow I'll send a few PM's now to see who's online

I can serve as an escrow If needed, I don't charge at all.
Deal.
I'll send you my PD info if anyone posts here deciding that they want to invest.
Thanks!

Awesome, only send it if I reply with a signed message that it is me.  View my pgp key in my profile.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:21:22 AM

I don't care about your lia. You make thread for buy PD account only to sell you accounts. And you give me negative feedback too.
And now you looking to shady invest. This is looking like scam that why i call you scammer.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:26:44 AM

To everyone,
Why is this user posting this?
Because I declined to buy his PrineDice account.
He's left a fake positive trust and continues to call me a scammer because I didn't buy his account.

I'm a trust user in the PD community and like I said, if you don't trust me an escrow is more than fine

maybe he is just spamming post for his SIG
really you call me spammer?Cheesy Look what post's you give Cheesy
We make account on same time and you have 3x more posts then me.(90% is  unneeded posts only for more money from sig campaign)
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:35:22 AM

I can speak english don't worry about it and i don't want your btc.
You only liar and more people know that. You give me fake trust feedback becouse i give you true feedback?
Nobody will invest in your shady investment even if you use escrow.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:57:40 AM

Why do you need other people to join you in a chance bet? 
You gain nothing, others gain nothing but they tak e arisk of you stealing their money... sounds good!
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:18:50 AM

Why do you need other people to join you in a chance bet? 
You gain nothing, others gain nothing but they tak e arisk of you stealing their money... sounds good!
true bro.
dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:25:59 AM

camelson, I would suggest you handle your arguments in PM.
And about this service, you could still easily lose your next bet, still risky. Its just gamblers fallacy you might win the next bet.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:54:38 AM

And about this service, you could still easily lose your next bet, still risky. Its just gamblers fallacy you might win the next bet.
Gambers fallacy no doubt about it, can't argue with that...but dice sites are a lot different to offline i am sure you would agree

And yes, camelson, if you got something to say come say it in PM instead of spamming all my threads.
Im not spamming why i should send it on pm?
I want say it here. You never can to predict gambling.
Better close your scam thread.
coincolonel

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:41:49 AM

Gambers fallacy no doubt about it, can't argue with that...but dice sites are a lot different to offline i am sure you would agree

And yes, camelson, if you got something to say come say it in PM instead of spamming all my threads.
Why have you got a red trust on me, tell everyone so we can all laugh at your idiocy.

AND AGAIN, If I am using an escrow how am I scamming?

i seen similar service getting accused as scam, this kind of service is quite controversial indeed Cheesy
but imo it's the buyer risk to invest to a gambler, spoder doesn't do anythin wrong, just imho
finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:41:18 PM

Why have you got a red trust on me, tell everyone so we can all laugh at your idiocy.

i seen similar service getting accused as scam, this kind of service is quite controversial indeed Cheesy
but imo it's the buyer risk to invest to a gambler, spoder doesn't do anythin wrong, just imho

I think you are refering to Cryptodigitals thread. This isn't scamming firstly, but still has a lot of risk.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:50:31 PM

AND AGAIN, If I am using an escrow how am I scamming?
I give you negative feedback becouse you telling lie to a lot of people on your thread about buying account.
You tell as price and send pm, when we want to sell our account you ignore people and want sell own account:D
Why people dont invest on your idea? Don't invest in this SCAM idea.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:07:14 PM

Hi all,
This is something new.
In about 6 hours, I'm about to deposit .1BTC into this loss streak on 1.65x but I want some more btc to increase the win. I'll be dividing it 2 parts to cover 2 losses depending on how much i get.
Sure, most of you will claim gamblers fallacy, loss odds are the same blah blah blah, but i've always played by streaks and succeeded eventually.

It's 12 over 55 and 10 over 60. I'll be doing 2 bets under 60 as I've never experience more than 10 rolls over 60 before. Image below.

If you're interested in getting in on this streak, address is: 1CW7k1tobCDS8eSWb7pvzGzkHr1W33Utam
POST your TXID below with how much you put into the addy, I'll deposit it into PD and what ever comes out i'll divide based on how much you put into it. If you lose, I'll give you all a bit back depending on how much was put in, but it's a gamble keep that in mind.

Don't trust me? If you have a large investment, surely we can use a escrow who can place the rolls on my PD and i'll put my PD account in his control.

If you're interested, here's what it looks like right now:

Isn't this method still very risky? Even though the odds are not that scary, still it's a gamble. And the payout—it seems—is very tempting though. I'm not sure about it. Maybe others are brave enough to lend you a hand for it?
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:12:11 PM

What happens if you lose your investors' money? If you aren't able to fund yourself how are you going to pay back.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:26:20 PM

What happens if you lose your investors' money? If you aren't able to fund yourself how are you going to pay back.

I think it is better to gamble with the own bitcoin , not with the btc of the other users. I suggest you (CrackedLogic ) : not help him in this initiative, however at the end is your choice.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: