Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We should develop a decentralized world government to make the world much better  (Read 1476 times)
PunchPlump (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:16:25 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 03:44:16 AM by PunchPlump

Let's call it project Humancoin, although i'm sure that name is already taken haha.

Imagine a world where you get paid much more for making the world a better place than working for your own benefit (profit). Every person on earth should be able to earn approximately 1 humancoin per week by contributing only a few hours of work on average (you have complete freedom). That Humancoin gives you the right to a certain amount of food, a certain amount of land with housing (a large piece of land with a luxurious house), electricity, insurance, medical help etc. You could also choose to contribute very little to the world and earn much less than 1 Humancoin, so you can only buy some food and a small house for example.

This will be an extremely complex and likely a multi-decenia project, but we have to start somewhere, and with Blockchain technology, the internet and decentralization we have the power to do it!

The current situation isn't acceptable anymore so if you're also tired of war, crime, work stress, slavery, taxes, poverty and corruption; let's brainstorm and make this a reality!

EDIT (brainstorm session #1):

Maybe this could be a collection of 100's of Ethereum contracts all working together. To name a few required features:
  • (Biometric?) identification database and system
  • Voting database and system
  • Job database and system, that includes job supply and demand (job examples: food production/distrubution, housing, (green) electricity facilitation, etc.
  • Posession database and system
  • Law database and system
  • Medical help database and system

In the databases there would also be certain limitations like a maximum of 1 identity per person on earth, only 1 vote for every aspect of government policy, how much land a person can have (which is based on available land divided by amount of people registered in the identification database) and maximum available coins (also based on the amount of people registered in the identification database and the combined amount of work done by them). Blocks could probably get mined by some sort of proof of stake. The incentive to mine comes from requiring to have to run the software (that mines automatically) on a daily basis.

Now some information on how it will all work on a daily basis:
  • A person starts with 1 Humancoin after registering to the system (after completing a proof of work?)
  • With that 1 humancoin you can buy the biggest house that the system allows and have the right to eat for 1 week
  • After you paid for the house you have 0 Humancoins so you can't do anything else until you do some work
  • In order to eat, buy furniture, receive electricity, buy a TV or go to the cinema you need to pay Humancoin to someone that can supply what you demand
  • You can earn humancoin by supplying for someone's demand (for example you sell plant seeds to someone), supplying something to yourself does not earn you Humancoin because the Humancoin network doesn't support that
  • Everyone is required to rate the supplyer after a job
  • Working at the cinema will earn you much less Humancoin than working in the food industry if the jobs in the food industry are much higher ranked
  • You can choose to work much more time at something that you love which has a very low rating compared to working a little bit at something that has a very high ranking
  • If people reported that you broke the law you will have restrictions regarding earning Humancoins and have to pay a certain amount of Humancoins to lift the restrictions
  • Everyone has a rating based on things like [hours worked * job priority at the time], received job feedback and crimes commited that influences the amount of Humancoin you earn

EDIT (brainstorm session #2):

Registering to the system:
  • In order to prevent fraud, specialized facilities around the world should be build (building towards a worldwide infrastructure so every region on earth has one). These register facilities have devices that are connected to the system and only allow confirmation signitures from the chosen people for that day so nobody else can ever register to the system without their permission.
  • When a new person wants to register to the system he/she can place an inquiry in the system on the website or at a register facility closest to your area if you don't have internet access (this inquiry includes information of the country and city you live right now).
  • Random people will be chosen for registration duty at their nearest registration facility to prevent fraudulent registration of new people.
  • People that have been chosen for register duty have immunity until every person in the system has been chosen. After that the cycle starts over.
  • Registration duty will be one of the highest paying jobs.
  • The system automatically and intelligently schedules registration days in all area's in the world based on the amount of registration inquiries to make it as efficient as possible. This means that people with registration duty always have the same amount of registrations to process in a day (or possibly session, which is a few hours at most). This also means that your area might not have registrations for a while until the quota is met.
  • Everyone that placed an inquiry to register to the system can look in the system on what date and time he/she can complete the registration and at what registration facility.
  • On the actual date and time of the registration your fingerprint and/or a sample of DNA will be taken, which will be hashed and saved in the blockchain.
  • Every new registration requires any X of the Y "employee's" present at the facility to confirm the registration by signing with their DNA.
  • At the end of each registration day the system moves any unfinished inquires to the next day.
  • In the beginning of the system the first person that registers doesn't need confirmation since there is nobody else in the system, then every new registration the amount of confirmation by other people increases by 1 until there are X + 1 people in the system. From that point on it will require the normal X amount of confirmations.
  • People under 18 need to be registered and accompanied by someone above 18?

Keep in mind that i am just brainstorming!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:30:56 AM

Let's call it project Humancoin, although i'm sure that name is already taken haha.

Imagine a world where you get paid much more for making the world a better place than working for your own benefit (profit). Every person on earth should be able to earn approximately 1 humancoin per week by contributing only a few hours of work on average (you have complete freedom). That Humancoin gives you the right to a certain amount of food, a certain amount of land with housing (a large piece of land with a luxurious house), insurance, medical help etc. You could also choose to contribute very little to the world and earn much less than 1 Humancoin, so you can only buy some food and a small house for example.

This will be an extremely complex and likely a multi-decenia project, but we have to start somewhere, and with Blockchain technology, the internet and decentralization we have the power to do it!

The current situation isn't acceptable anymore so if you're also tired of war, crime, work stress, slavery, taxes, poverty and corruption; let's brainstorm and make this a reality!

Do you mean an altcoin for this?
I think there have already been attempts to launch altcoins for such purposes before .

PunchPlump (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:32:57 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 10:45:18 AM by PunchPlump

Do you mean an altcoin for this?
I think there have already been attempts to launch altcoins for such purposes before .

No, entirely new source code. I actually editted the original post for you. So go read above and hopefully be inspired Smiley
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:20:06 PM

Congrats, you've just reinvented communism!

What about the people like me who don't want be in the database? Where is the central server so I can blow it up?

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:25:21 PM

So how is this HumanCoin issued again?  Roll Eyes
PunchPlump (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:32:50 PM

What about the people like me who don't want be in the database? Where is the central server so I can blow it up?

You don't have to be in the database, it's entirely voluntary. There are only benefits to join and no downsides as far as i know. The whole system is based on privacy, so nobody knows if you are in the system or not.

So if you don't want to work on a better world you don't join, it's that simple Smiley
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:36:53 PM

Imagine a world where you get paid much more for making the world a better place than working for your own benefit (profit). Every person on earth should be able to earn approximately 1 humancoin per week by contributing only a few hours of work on average (you have complete freedom). That Humancoin gives you the right to a certain amount of food, a certain amount of land with housing (a large piece of land with a luxurious house), insurance, medical help etc. You could also choose to contribute very little to the world and earn much less than 1 Humancoin, so you can only buy some food and a small house for example.

EDIT (brainstorm session #1):

Maybe this could be a collection of 100's of Ethereum contracts all working together. To name a few required features:
  • (Biometric?) identification database and system
  • Voting database and system
  • Job database and system, that includes job supply and demand (job examples: food production/distrubution, housing, (green) electricity facilitation, etc.
  • Posession database and system
  • Law database and system
  • Medical help database and system

In the databases there would also be certain limitations like a maximum of 1 identity per person on earth, only 1 vote for every aspect of government policy, how much land a person can have (which is based on available land divided by amount of people registered in the identification database) and maximum available coins, also based on the amount of people registered in the identification database and the combined amount of work done by them. Blocks could probably get mined by some sort of proof of stake. The incentive to mine comes from requiring to have to run the software (that mines automaticly) on a daily basis.

Now some information on how it will all work on a daily basis:
  • A person starts with 1 Humancoin after registering to the system (after completing a proof of work?)
  • With that 1 humancoin you can buy the biggest house that the system allows and have the right to eat for 1 week
  • After you paid for the house you have 0 Humancoins so you can't do anything else until you do somework
  • In order to eat, buy furniture, receive electricity, buy a TV or go to the cinema you need to pay Humancoin to someone that can supply what you demand
  • You can earn humancoin by supplying for someone's demand (for example you sell plant seeds to someone), supplying something to yourself does not earn you Humancoin because the Humancoin network doesn't support that
  • Everyone is required to rate the supplyer after a job
  • Working at the cinema will earn you much less Humancoin than working in the food industry if the jobs in the food industry are much higher ranked
  • You can choose to work much more time at something that you love which has a very low rating compared to working a little bit at something that has a very high ranking
  • If people reported that you broke the law you will have restrictions regarding earning Humancoins and have to pay a certain amount of Humancoins to lift the restrictions
  • Everyone has a rating based on things like [hours worked * job priority at the time], received job feedback and crimes commited that influences the amount of Humancoin you earn

Keep in mind that i am just brainstorming!
I'm afriad many of those ideas are technically not feasable at all. Besides that, they are horribly immoral. Humanity needs better planning, allocation and distribution of resources.
PunchPlump (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:44:12 PM

I'm afriad many of those ideas are technically not feasable at all. Besides that, they are horribly immoral. Humanity needs better planning, allocation and distribution of resources.

That's the challenge exactly, solving the technical problems Smiley

And as for better planning, allocation and distribution of resources: that's EXACTLY where that system is for! All human activity will be logged and cannot be forged. So for the first time we will have real equality in the world (and still everyone is completely free)!
PunchPlump (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:10:02 PM

Still nobody has come with idea's or offered to help in any way. Come on people, do you really like the world how it is today? We can make a difference!
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:36:17 PM

And as for better planning, allocation and distribution of resources: that's EXACTLY where that system is for! All human activity will be logged and cannot be forged. So for the first time we will have real equality in the world (and still everyone is completely free)!
If everyone was logged in a decentralised system, what about privacy then?
PunchPlump (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:00:49 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 11:53:07 PM by PunchPlump

If everyone was logged in a decentralised system, what about privacy then?

It's already mentioned, read everything through (CTRL-F, "privacy") Wink
PunchPlump (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:41:52 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 11:52:18 PM by PunchPlump

So how is this HumanCoin issued again?  Roll Eyes

Hmm i thought i already replied but apparantly not. I was thinking that every new registration to the system (based on fingerprints and/or DNA so the same hash would come up every time) minted 1 Humancoin to the network, the mining would be done by some sort of proof of stake. But i'm not an expert in cryptocurrencies at all, so i need help from a lot of people! Smiley

Although i also just realized fingerprints and DNA are probably easy to forge without proper security measures.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:41:36 AM

You don't have to be in the database, it's entirely voluntary. There are only benefits to join and no downsides as far as i know. The whole system is based on privacy, so nobody knows if you are in the system or not.

So if you don't want to work on a better world you don't join, it's that simple Smiley

A better world is a place without databases or systems. I live in a better world precisely because I'm no part of any organization.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
PunchPlump (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:03:25 AM

I just updated the main post with a unique identity system concept. It's fairly interesting Smiley
PunchPlump (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:56:19 AM

I just realized www.bitnation.co wants basicly the same thing Smiley

I somehow forgot about them wtf.
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:23:45 AM

Haha so true. It's just a system based in communism, there are no rag-to-riches storys etc. - there are things which you can't decentralize. But I think government can use the Blockchain technology to save and identify their population (I mean like a digital passport against corruption).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: