Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue with shapeshift.io  (Read 1205 times)
urdubit (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 06:54:24 AM

I used shapeshift.io daily I have never had them send to the wrong address. But today they sent one payment to the wrong address. They claimed that it was an error on my part. I took a screen shot of my deposit address and withdrawal address which clearly reflect that I entered the correct btc wallet address. So far they havent gotten back to me after that email. I wanted to know if someone else faced the same problem? or there is something fishy going on there now...
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:23:20 AM

Yea i would not have ever trusted that site . Sorry its just me, But a no name, low volume exchange?? why are you even using them? Not that the big named ones are any less likely to take your coins and run, I was just curious.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1571

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:39:32 AM

Yea i would not have ever trusted that site . Sorry its just me, But a no name, low volume exchange?? why are you even using them? Not that the big named ones are any less likely to take your coins and run, I was just curious.

Shapshift is an instant exchange, which doesn't require you to register etc. It's quite new but already well-known and quite popular, definitely not a "no name" as you put it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ShapeShift.io

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:21:55 AM

I used shapeshift.io daily I have never had them send to the wrong address. But today they sent one payment to the wrong address. They claimed that it was an error on my part. I took a screen shot of my deposit address and withdrawal address which clearly reflect that I entered the correct btc wallet address. So far they havent gotten back to me after that email. I wanted to know if someone else faced the same problem? or there is something fishy going on there now...

Hi urdubit, we are definitely looking into the issue. It's still very early in the morning for our customer service team, but there will be an answer for you later today. Thanks very much for your patience.

Follow us on our new profile: ShapeShift.com

ShapeShift.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 03:35:46 AM

Urdubit - can you PM us your email address that you sent the message from to our customer support?

urdubit (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:17:46 AM

Thanks for getting back to me and refunding me. I still do trust you guys and I do believe it was some error or something. This morning I used you without a hitch and it worked like a charm.
ShapeShift.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:40:33 AM

Thanks for getting back to me and refunding me. I still do trust you guys and I do believe it was some error or something. This morning I used you without a hitch and it worked like a charm.

Sorry for the hassle with your order. We process hundreds of orders per day and will always take care of our customers if something goes wrong.  Thanks urdubit

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: