Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon.com goods for BTC, discount, secure, free 2-day shipping, privacy  (Read 25111 times)
AmazonStuff (OP)

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 03:27:02 PM

Well basically I can order anything from Amazon.com, but rule of my program is to sell only new products labeled as "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com".

Intention of this rule is to protect customer.

If you can't find better way, of course I will help you, but everything that happens is between you and 3rd party seller...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liquid

Activity: 826

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 10:46:53 AM

Thanks for the service i posted a Graphics Card for sale for Australia  Grin

https://www.bitmit.net/en/trade/i/6820-evga-gtx-480-1-5gb-vram/description

um what ?

https://www.bitmit.net/en/trade/i/2764-msi-lightning-radeon-hd-7970-graphic-card/pics

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 10:53:30 AM

Hello Liquid00,

I don't represent Bitmit, I sell on Bitmit just as you are Cheesy

You shouldn't thank me, you should thank Tosaki.
BobbyJo

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 09:27:28 PM

Is this only within US or can you ship to UK?

AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 09:29:41 PM

Hello BobbyJo,

Shipping is only to US.
yrtrnc

Activity: 605

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 07:03:01 AM

I think this is great, but an even better idea would be to ship goods in the USA worldwide for BTC. Now that would really catch on as there are alot of vendors who wont ship outside the USA and people wanting their products.  Wink
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 07:13:52 AM

Hello yrtnc,

I was thinking about that, but it's limited what could be sent worldwide and also too expensive for the end-user, so I decided to work within US only. Many people are asking me could I ship worldwide, but when we put everything to the paper Amazon international shipping is much expensive than to go to the nearest local store and buy desired item. Of course it's in my interest to sell, but it's not OK to empty someone's wallet when he can buy it much cheaper, so my advice for international buyers is visit your local store, it's cheaper :-)
yrtrnc

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 07:45:44 PM

You will be surprised. There are so many places with expensive products. For example, we can buy 30% cheaper laptops from bestbuy.com but they will not ship international. If you could buy and ship them, you would make a killing.

Hello yrtnc,

I was thinking about that, but it's limited what could be sent worldwide and also too expensive for the end-user, so I decided to work within US only. Many people are asking me could I ship worldwide, but when we put everything to the paper Amazon international shipping is much expensive than to go to the nearest local store and buy desired item. Of course it's in my interest to sell, but it's not OK to empty someone's wallet when he can buy it much cheaper, so my advice for international buyers is visit your local store, it's cheaper :-)
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 08:23:24 PM

You will be surprised. There are so many places with expensive products. For example, we can buy 30% cheaper laptops from bestbuy.com but they will not ship international. If you could buy and ship them, you would make a killing.

Hello yrtnc,

Sorry for a slow reply, I was preparing some pancakes Cheesy

Thank you for your advice!

It would be in my best interest to ship internationally, but as I said before it's very limited what could be shipped via Amazon International Program and list of countries supported is also very limited. I tried before, but when customers hear the final price they usually give up. For example, international shipping cost is very bloated + for some countries there is a customs duty + import taxes + ... D'OH!  Undecided

It is a good wish and one who could do it will make a killing, but it's very complicated and almost impossible.

I can share some pancakes with you instead Cheesy

yrtrnc

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:47:43 AM

Smiley
Thanks

Maybe we can exchange recipes..

3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
2 tablespoons butter, melted
cooking spray

1.   Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
2.   Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
3.   Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.

Hello yrtnc,

It would be in my best interest to ship internationally, but as I said before it's very limited what could be shipped via Amazon International Program and list of countries supported is also very limited. I tried before, but when customers hear the final price they usually give up. For example, international shipping cost is very bloated + for some countries there is a customs duty + import taxes + ... D'OH!  Undecided

It is a good wish and one who could do it will make a killing, but it's very complicated and almost impossible.

AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 10:11:04 AM

O my God, your recipe sounds great Cheesy I must try write it down Cheesy

I prepare pancakes something like swedish cook from the Muppet show Cheesy

You can assume, not professional at all LoL Cheesy

It sound something like this:

Flour PUFFF!
Eggs CRUNCH!
Sugar FLUFF!
Salt FLUFF! (again)
Milk GLOK-GLOK-GLOK!
Tumble it as good as possible Cheesy

When baked, I just fill it with some marmalade and hazelnut.

I'm a little bit embarrassed when I hear how good your recipe sounds Cheesy Next time I will try to prepare it in the proper way, I promise Cheesy

Smiley
Thanks

3/4 cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
cooking spray

1.   Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
2.   Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
3.   Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.

Hello yrtnc,

yrtrnc

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:44:55 PM

lol !

Try it, you will love it..

Flour PUFFF!
Eggs CRUNCH!
Sugar FLUFF!
Salt FLUFF! (again)
Milk GLOK-GLOK-GLOK!

I'm a little bit embarrassed when I hear how good your recipe sounds Cheesy Next time I will try to prepare it in the proper way, I promise Cheesy

Smiley
Thanks

3/4 cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
cooking spray

Hello yrtnc,

AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 07:28:59 AM

Thanks mate! Cheesy

lol !

Try it, you will love it..

Flour PUFFF!
Eggs CRUNCH!
Sugar FLUFF!
Salt FLUFF! (again)
Milk GLOK-GLOK-GLOK!

Smiley
Thanks

3/4 cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
cooking spray

Hello yrtnc,

chrcoe01

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 07:44:32 PM

i like how it was spiraling into a recipe exchange hah

I like the idea of this, when I rack up some more btc I might give you a PM Cheesy

"You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again." -Benjamin Franklin
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 07:52:27 PM

Thanks, LoL, well it's always time for a good recipe :-)
jaybones

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 04:11:54 PM

Pm u, on couple items i like to use your service with.
jay
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 04:18:58 PM

Hello Jay,

Of course, you are welcome, but I haven't received any PM. Please, if you could send links again...

Thank you! Cheesy

Pm u, on couple items i like to use your service with.
jay
jaybones

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 06:43:12 PM

OK, money sent.
Let me know if u need anything.
jay
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 06:45:55 PM

Thank you Jay, everything is good, I noticed the incoming transaction. Will contact you in a few minutes with updates Cheesy

OK, money sent.
Let me know if u need anything.
jay
Reron

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 08:15:21 PM

How much would http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A418B7Y/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&tag=38910346-20&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00A418B7Y be?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: