Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon.com goods for BTC, discount, secure, free 2-day shipping, privacy  (Read 25116 times)
AmazonStuff (OP)

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:35:03 AM

IX. Shipping to:
Contiguous U.S. only
Sad
Sorry... Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:42:31 PM

May be interested in your service.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:46:54 PM

May be interested in your service.
That's nice to hear, you are welcome Cheesy If you find something interesting on Amazon, just PM the link...
elise

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:33:58 PM

you offer discounts? 1st time purchasers and becoming regulars?
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:36:47 PM

you offer discounts? 1st time purchasers and becoming regulars?
Hello Elise,

Discount is for everyone, not just for regular customers and 1st time purchasers.

You can read more about discounts and ordering process here
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 02:46:17 PM

Am I correct in stating that you get a 7.5% discount from paying with BTC directly?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:48:15 PM

Am I correct in stating that you get a 7.5% discount from paying with BTC directly?

Hello Mtwelve,

Yes, there is a 7,5% discount for the direct BTC payment.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:26:26 PM

XII. Limitation:

2. I sell only new products labeled as "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com"

Now why is that? You are obviously SEing amazon right? Because if you are really using those legit gift cards, you can use them to buy anything on amazon not just something thats sold by them!
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:35:18 PM

XII. Limitation:

Now why is that? You are obviously SEing amazon right? Because if you are really using those legit gift cards, you can use them to buy anything on amazon not just something thats sold by them!

Hello kashish948,

I can buy anything from Amazon, also it is in my interest to sell everything. This limitations I have placed are there to protect the customer, not me.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:12:17 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 03:47:41 AM by kashish948

XII. Limitation:

Hello kashish948,

I can buy anything from Amazon, also it is in my interest to sell everything. This limitations I have placed are there to protect the customer, not me.

Do you mind explaining what is the risk to the customer if they buy something from a third party seller? If all of it is legit, they should be protected by amazon, right?
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:44:02 AM

XII. Limitation:

Hello kashish948,

Do you mind explaining what is the risk to the customer if they buy something from a third party seller? If all of it is legit, they should be protected by amazon, right?

We make our decisions based on our experience. I made literally hundreds of Amazon purchases and based on this large number I can say that I never had any problem when I purchased directly from Amazon.com, but sometimes I had problems when I purchased something from 3rd party sellers.

I don't want to say that it's bad to buy something from 3rd party sellers, I just want to say that for me personally if I have to choose between "No problem ever" and "Problem sometimes", I will choose the first option.

What kind of problems I had with 3rd party sellers?
1. Merchandise doesn't arrive in the advertised condition
2. Merchandise is damaged
3. Wrong color, size etc
4. Wrong merchandise in the package
5. Package is late
6. No tracking number
7. Package doesn't arrive at all

Because you and a large number of other customers are still interested to buy from 3rd party sellers on Amazon, I will make an appendix to the Limitations rule and will enable everyone to buy from 3rd party sellers, but it will be on their own responsibility and the only payment method will be "Direct BTC payment".

I hope that this solves the problem, but I still strongly advise everyone to buy directly from Amazon.com if you want to avoid occasional headache.

Cheers! Smiley
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:46:12 PM

XII. Limitation:

Hello kashish948,

We make our decisions based on our experience. I made literally hundreds of Amazon purchases and based on this large number I can say that I never had any problem when I purchased directly from Amazon.com, but sometimes I had problems when I purchased something from 3rd party sellers.

I don't want to say that it's bad to buy something from 3rd party sellers, I just want to say that for me personally if I have to choose between "No problem ever" and "Problem sometimes", I will choose the first option.

3. Wrong color, size etc
5. Package is late
6. No tracking number

Because you and a large number of other customers are still interested to buy from 3rd party sellers on Amazon, I will make an appendix to the Limitations rule and will enable everyone to buy from 3rd party sellers, but it will be on their own responsibility and the only payment method will be "Direct BTC payment".

I hope that this solves the problem, but I still strongly advise everyone to buy directly from Amazon.com if you want to avoid occasional headache.

Cheers! Smiley

Yup that solves the problem pretty much. Thanks for running one of the very few legit Amazon services.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:36:43 PM

XII. Limitation:

Hello kashish948,

3. Wrong color, size etc
5. Package is late
6. No tracking number

Cheers! Smiley

Yup that solves the problem pretty much. Thanks for running one of the very few legit Amazon services.
You are welcome and thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it  Smiley
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:04:14 AM

Bump
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:09:33 AM

I've sent you a PM , can you reply please ?
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 12:58:18 PM

Personally I think the discount should be higher. 3% is equivalent to gfyt, and 6% equivalent to egifter..

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:12:07 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 01:26:08 PM by AmazonStuff

Personally I think the discount should be higher. 3% is equivalent to gfyt, and 6% equivalent to egifter..
Hello again Mtwelve,

My offer is similar to other marketplace offers. I took an small step and gave 7,5% discount for the "direct BTC payment", that's a bigger discount compared to Gyft.

There is a significant difference compared to Gyft, they give discount in points and they offer 3% of their points, they don't give discount in BTC, you must return in order for this to become profitable and buy again.

Other difference is that you will get "free 2-day shipping" if you buy via me, you won't receive this if you buy via Gyft.

There are plenty of offers, people are offering 20% discounts on Amazon gift cards, some of them offer 50% discount, you are free to buy from them, but beware because many of those offers are not legit, stolen credit cards are used, I don't know any other reason why would someone give discount that big.

Personally I work with a 7,5% loss, I earn 100% and I give 7,5% of my own earnings, that is as much as I can do.

mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 02:40:34 PM

Okay fair point. But I'm an active amazon user(meaning I return to Gfyt and Egifter quite often), and I have prime myself so....

AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:44:05 PM

Okay fair point. But I'm an active amazon user(meaning I return to Gfyt and Egifter quite often), and I have prime myself so....
Gyft is really nice, good thing is that service like Gyft exist in bitcoin eco-space, I hope that one day we will be capable of buying directly from Amazon.com with BTC  Smiley
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:54:04 PM

Does this also apply to sites that deal directly with amazon, such as myhabit.com?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: