Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon.com goods for BTC, discount, secure, free 2-day shipping, privacy  (Read 25111 times)
AmazonStuff (OP)

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 04:01:27 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 03:59:48 PM by AmazonStuff

DATE:

Saturday, April 11, 2015

AVAILABLE AMAZON CREDIT:

$554.00

SUMMARY:

1. Buy with 7,5% discount
2. Free 2-day shipping
3. Buy with confidence, no risk of getting involved in the stolen credit card case
4. Fast transaction
5. Protect your privacy

DETAILS:

I. Mission:
Providing Amazon.com merchandise for BTC

II. How to place your order?:
There are actually two methods:
1. Classic method (see II/1. How to place your order? - CLASSIC METHOD).
Pros: You will receive a tracking number, your Amazon account is not required
Cons: You will share your personal data with me

2. Wish List method (see II/2 How to place your order? - WISHLIST METHOD).
Pros: Your personal data is hidden from me, you will know immediately that I have placed the order by checking your wishlist
Cons: You will not receive a tracking number, your Amazon account is required

I will explain both of these methods in details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
II/1. How to place your order? - CLASSIC METHOD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1:
You can place your order only if I'm online, so please check my online status on BitcoinTalk:

I'm usually online between:
03:00-16:00 (Eastern Time Zone)
00:00-13:00 (Pacific Time Zone)

Step 2:
Visit Amazon.com and search for the item(s) you want to buy:

Step 3:
If there are sub-options for the product you want to buy, please select them:

Step 4:
Click Add to Cart:

Step 5:
On the next screen click on the product link:

Step 6:
Copy the web address from your browser's address bar, either by selecting it and pressing "CTRL+C" on your keyboard or by right-click on it and clicking "Copy" from the context menu:

Step 7:
Return back to BitcoinTalk and click this icon in order to send me a private message (PM):

Step 8:
Your PM should look something like this, it should contain web address from the Step 6 and your shipping address in the proper format (see X. Proper address format). Of course if you are interested in more then one product, please send web address for every product you want to buy:

Step 9:
After couple of minutes you will receive message from me:

Step 10:
My message will look something like this and after you receive my message you have 15 minutes to make a payment:

This concludes the "Classic method" tutorial

II/2. How to place your order? - WISHLIST METHOD
Step 1:
You can place your order only if I'm online, so please check my online status on BitcoinTalk:

Step 2:

Step 3:
On the next screen, click "Create a Wish List":

Step 4:
On the next screen, Amazon will inform you that Wish list is created, click on the "List Actions" button:

Step 5:
When the menu appears, you should click "Update list profile":

Step 6:
On the next page you should fill your "Recipient's name" (you can spoof this for privacy), "Email", uncheck "Don't spoil my surprises" because you want to me aware that product was ordered by me and at the end click "Create New" under "Ship items on this list to":

Step 7:
Menu will appear and you must fill your "Full Name", "Address Line 1", "Address Line 2" (if any), "City", "State/Province/Region", "ZIP", "Phone number" and at the end very important if you order merchandise from Amazon's 3rd party sellers check "Yes, let Amazon.com share my wish list shipping address with third-party merchant to ship purchases from this wish list.

Step 8:
Under "List Actions", you should click "Edit list name"

Step 9:
Give your wish list a name, in this case I called my wish list "My Purchase":

Step 10:
Click on the "Manage your lists":

Step 11:
For your newly created wish list (in this case the wish list I called "My Purchase"), from the "Privacy" section, choose "Shared", by doing this your Wish List is no longer publicly visible, only person that can see your wishlist is the person you share your wishlist link with (in this case me), I will describe this in a few steps:

Step 12:
Search for the item(s) you want to buy:

Step 13:
If there are sub-options for the product you want to buy, please select them:

Step 14:
Click on the "Add to wish list" button and from the menu that appears choose your newly created wish list (in this case the wish list I called "My Purchase"):

Step 15:
On the next screen click "View Wish List":

Step 16:
On the next screen click "Share" button:

Step 17:
From the "Link" section, copy the wishlist web address:

Step 18:
Return back to BitcoinTalk and click this icon in order to send me a private message (PM):

Step 19:
Your PM should look something like this, it should contain wishlist web address from the Step 17:

Step 20:
After couple of minutes you will receive message from me:

Step 21:
My message will look something like this and after you receive my message you have 15 minutes to make a payment:

This concludes the "Wishlist method" tutorial

III. Warranty:
You will receive a Amazon.com receipt with the package, slip code, so you will be capable to achieve manufacturer warranty (if any), just as you are buying directly from Amazon.com.

IV. Security:
You won't be stuck in some kind of stolen credit card case, police won't knock on your door, merchandise is not purchased with Amazon Gift cards bought with stolen credit cards.
Merchandise is purchased with Amazon Gift Cards bought by Amazon Gift Certificates, which I have earned by participating in one of the Amazon business programs (see XVI. Legitimacy).
So the actual flow is: Amazon business program -> Amazon Account Balance ->  Amazon Gift Card Balance, no credit cards are involved at all.

V. Exchange rate:
Bitstamp bid price

VI. Payment option:
Direct BTC payment

VII. Current discount:
7.5% for direct BTC transactions

VIII. Shipping from:
Merchandise is drop shipped from U.S. via Amazon.com

IX. Shipping to:
Contiguous U.S. only

X. Proper address format:
This is a proper address format Amazon requires in order to place the order:

Full Name:

Address Line1:
(Street address, P.O. box, company name, c/o)

Address Line2:
(Apartment, suite, unit, building, floor, etc.)

City:

State/Province/Region:

ZIP:

Phone Number:

All fields are required, except "Address Line2"

XI. Shipping options:
1. Free Two-Day shipping (2 business days)
2. One-Day shipping (1 business day)
3. Same-Day shipping (same or next day) - Only for eligible products and for certain locations! Items ordered before the following cut-off times will be delivered the same day:

Baltimore: Order as late as 11:00 a.m. local time
   Boston: Order as late as 11:00 a.m. local time
   Chicago: Order as late as 7:45 a.m. local time
   Dallas: Order as late as 12:15 p.m. local time
   Indianapolis: Order as late as 12:15 p.m. local time
   Los Angeles: Order as late as 12:15 p.m. local time*
   New York City (and parts of New Jersey): Order as late as 8:00 a.m. local time
   Philadelphia: Order as late as 8:30 a.m. local time
   Phoenix: Order as late as 12:15 p.m. local time*
   San Francisco: Order as late as 12:15 p.m. local time*
   Seattle: Order as late as 12:15 p.m. local time*
   Washington, D.C.: Order as late as 11:00 a.m. local time

*Delivery is available on all 7 days to certain areas of Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Francisco and Seattle.

XII. Limitation:
1. I don't sell Amazon Gift Cards nor digital goods
2. I sell only new products labeled as "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com"
3. I don't sell merchandise sold by 3rd party sellers on Amazon.com
Appendix: Customer can order merchandise from a 3rd party sellers, but it's on his own responsibility

XIII. Contact:
1. Contact me via PM

XIV. Availability:
My time zone is CET (Central European Time) and it's current time zone offset is: UTC/GMT +1 hours
If my status on BitcoinTalk is "Online" you can place the order, otherwise you can't, although you can contact me for some info even if I'm not online.
When I'm online I will reply in couple of minutes, when I'm offline I will reply when I wake up.

XV. Reputation:

Feedback on Bitmit.net:
(Unfortunately Bitmit no longer exist, this is posted just as a history reference)

Quote from: Pandaman
"Btcsync went above and beyond to answer my questions, address any concerns and goth this thing to me ultra fast and professionally. Will definitely do business again"
Quote from: Fred0
"Order arrived from Amazon Fulfillment. Everything is great. Would definitely repeat! Thanks!"
Quote from: BitmanT
"Package got here real quick! Great service! Will do trade with them again!"
Quote from: KWH409
"Smooth transaction, will buy from again"
Quote from: Darkortu
"Constant comunication, fast delivery, perfect transaction."

Feedback on Bitcointalk:

"That was fast. Received the card already today."
"I have placed several orders through AmazonStuff, and the level of service has been superb."
"Everything went as smooth as silk, i'm very satisfied and will definitely use his service again! 10/10!"
"Awesome seller"

Feedback on LocalBitcoins:

Quote from: localbitcoins

Feedback on Purse.io:

XVI. Legitimacy:
Here are the screenshot's which prove that I conduct legitimate activity:

1. Last page of my transaction history:
(You can see in this screenshot how everything starts, money I have earned by participating in Amazon business program is transfered from Amazon Payments to my Amazon Account Balance, no credit card is used. You can also see that this balance is periodically withdrawn to my Amazon.com Gift Card Balance)

Click on image to enlarge

2. Last page of my gift card activity:
(You can see in this screenshot my Amazon.com Gift Card Balance, this is where the balance from previous screenshot is withdrawn)

3. Sample of the order details page:
(You can see in this screenshot invoice for one of my customers order, on the right that it clearly says that merchandise is paid with Gift Certificate/Card, this is the last step)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
R-

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Pasta

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 04:56:04 PM

So whose card is linked to the account?
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 04:58:36 PM

No card, merchandise is paid via Gift Card Balance.
Cryptoman

Activity: 726

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 05:16:48 PM

Can you disclose your rates/fees?  For example, if I want to buy $100 worth of goods on Amazon, how many BTC will this cost me?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 05:38:07 PM

Neat, yet another money laundering scheme.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
occulta

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 05:40:47 PM

You literally just registered here, its hard for people to trust people like you where there has been so many scammers.

I would urge people to use established services for this like spendbitcoins.com, btcbuy.info or btczone.com to name a few.

GPG KeyID: F5A703CC74E46E5D
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 05:51:58 PM

Well, I'm still thinking about discount rates, it will depend on price of the product, user rating, bitcoin-otc Web Of Trust, escrow or not, my mood... Cheesy

It's not money laundering, I earn Gift Codes online, check via Google there are a lot of offers to work and earn gift codes.

I can prove that merchandise is paid with Amazon Gift Balance via digital invoice, so don't worry.

I completely understand, I think the same way. I know that I'm new here, but I have to start somewhere, right?

One thing is for sure, I'm here to stay, so if you are scared, wait for a few month until I get some feedback.
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 06:09:57 PM

I would urge people to use established services for this like spendbitcoins.com, btcbuy.info or btczone.com to name a few.

Don't forget occulta! Wink

ataranlen

Activity: 846
Merit: 1000

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 07:16:50 PM

Well, I'm still thinking about discount rates, it will depend on price of the product, user rating, bitcoin-otc Web Of Trust, escrow or not, my mood... Cheesy
Charging different prices for different people, and depending on your mood, Sounds pretty scammish to me.

It's not money laundering, I earn Gift Codes online, check via Google there are a lot of offers to work and earn gift codes.
Yeah, but there aren't many places where you can earn upwards of $5000 very easily. I've done my time on the Get Paid To Circuit, and there's no way you earned those legit.

I can prove that merchandise is paid with Amazon Gift Balance via digital invoice, so don't worry.
It's not the gift balance I'm worried about, it's how you got said gift balance.

I completely understand, I think the same way. I know that I'm new here, but I have to start somewhere, right?

One thing is for sure, I'm here to stay, so if you are scared, wait for a few month until I get some feedback.

Newdude?

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
Cryptoman

Activity: 726

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 07:17:44 PM

If you're receiving BTC, why should the other party's rating matter?

To most governments around the world, it's considered de facto money laundering any time you spend or transfer money without a public record which includes the government-issued ID of all persons involved.  As a result, "money laundering" has become a phrase largely devoid of meaning, and I wouldn't worry about someone accusing you of it.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 08:02:24 PM

Charging different prices for different people, and depending on your mood, Sounds pretty scammish to me.
I said that I don't know for sure yet, a mood thing was a joke.

Yeah, but there aren't many places where you can earn upwards of $5000 very easily. I've done my time on the Get Paid To Circuit, and there's no way you earned those legit.
Who said it was easy? I'm working since June 2011.

It's not the gift balance I'm worried about, it's how you got said gift balance.
You don't have to worry, I have earned every cent. It's up to you will you trust me or not.

If you're receiving BTC, why should the other party's rating matter?
Well, I was reading about BTC almost a week before I started this. I saw this kind of practice. I will adapt in time, I'm actively exploring what to do, what not to do...

To most governments around the world, it's considered de facto money laundering any time you spend or transfer money without a public record which includes the government-issued ID of all persons involved.  As a result, "money laundering" has become a phrase largely devoid of meaning, and I wouldn't worry about someone accusing you of it.
I don't do money laundering, not a thief, not a scammer, fraudster, never stole anything in my life and I never will. Not that kind of man.

---

I guess this is the normal situation. I don't trust stranger's just as every normal person don't trust. There is no need for heavy words, we will build trust in time...

ataranlen

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 09:35:48 PM

If you've earned the balance since June 2011, why wait till now to use/sell it? And EVERY single affiliate site has a "Payment history" page, so you should provide screenshots of those, as well as of your gift card log on amazon, showing dates going back to June 2011. Wink That will go a long way towards earning some trust.

AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 10:11:51 PM

Well, I didn't wait, I earned in total from October 20th 2010 (that day I earned 4cents Cheesy), till now $7534.14. I gave up that first day because I thought only 4cents, damn this is not profitable :S I can see I tried again in January 12th 2011. Small earnings... On May 5th 2011, I earned first bigger amount $14,5. After that I become better, better, with every day I learned something new and become more and more efficient. There are 56 pages of my transaction history and 5 pages of gift card activity, it would be crazy to attach them all :S
R-

Activity: 238

Pasta

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2012, 01:12:41 AM

Well, I didn't wait, I earned in total from October 20th 2010 (that day I earned 4cents Cheesy), till now $7534.14. I gave up that first day because I thought only 4cents, damn this is not profitable :S I can see I tried again in January 12th 2011. Small earnings... On May 5th 2011, I earned first bigger amount $14,5. After that I become better, better, with every day I learned something new and become more and more efficient. There are 56 pages of my transaction history and 5 pages of gift card activity, it would be crazy to attach them all :S
Attach one page then.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2012, 01:43:22 AM

You should create an ebook telling people what to do to earn that kind of money and sell it on https://www.coindl.com/ Smiley

nave
Donator

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 03:47:48 AM

You should create an ebook telling people what to do to earn that kind of money and sell it on https://www.coindl.com/ Smiley

I'd check that out.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 08:43:19 AM

Attach one page then.

Ok, here are the screenshots...

Last page of my transaction history:

Last page of my gift card activity:

Sample of the order details page:

It's not too much because it's earned in a period of 20 months. Just start with (m)any affiliate program, website, sell microstock photos, use referral's, do some freelancing, trade, be fair, be polite, follow the rules, etc... Also it's a very hard work, I work from 7AM to midnight, saturday's, sunday's, plus I got scammed so many times :S I don't do this "job" because it's profitable, I do it because I have to. I have master degree in mechanical engineering and I can't do anything with it because it's high unemployment in here. This "job" is just a way to survive until I find a real job. So, really nothing special, no magic potion...

chronicaust

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 12:34:30 PM

Sounds awesome, hopefully more services like this pop up = ) It's one more way people can spend bitcoins!
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 07:16:30 PM

I know a few people that make big money from amazon's affiliate program. So, $5000 in amazon credit isnt that unbelievable. It's about what some of these guys make in a month from amazon.
ataranlen

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2012, 07:21:31 PM

I know a few people that make big money from amazon's affiliate program. So, $5000 in amazon credit isnt that unbelievable. It's about what some of these guys make in a month from amazon.

I agree, I see the potential of it, I've only had a total of 5 sales through one banner on my small time website, but I still made $5! Way better than any ad company!

As soon as I want something from amazon, I'll let you know! You've provided enough proof that you aren't carding, so I'd buy from you if the price is right. (10%? off)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: