Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.06 loan needed, payback 5-7days(0.09)  (Read 1090 times)
Vilksatus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:38:57 PM

Need loan for little investing, 0.06 btc, payback 5-7 days and 0.09btc
I have no collateral , also i have red flags into forum account without no sense, got them by posting sell order into markets, sold my btc in thebot.net forums before i got posted replys to my post in this forum(didnt scam nobody or didnt try to scam nobody)
Anyway, i can send information with invidual/identify documents if this help to approve my loan request. thank you
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:40:17 PM

Need loan for little investing, 0.06 btc, payback 5-7 days and 0.09btc
I have no collateral , also i have red flags into forum account without no sense, got them by posting sell order into markets, sold my btc in thebot.net forums before i got posted replys to my post in this forum(didnt scam nobody or didnt try to scam nobody)
Anyway, i can send information with invidual/identify documents if this help to approve my loan request. thank you

Quoted for reference.  I think without collateral you will  not receive the loan , you must provide a valid collateral.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:46:26 PM

Regarding your feedback from Tomatocage, I highly doubt you will receive anything.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:48:02 PM

i would give any collateral, but at moment i have no cash, offcourse i have but not in any network banking or stuff, i dont know what i can use as collateral also, if theres any other way how i can give proof of payback i will do it. if theres any other way then just reply with way i can proof, also, this loan is meaned to gambling, i make living with gambling, mabey its posseble collateral if i give my gambling account with everything needed then its posseble to monitor my gamble and can also withdraw there if i doesnt look promising
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:49:24 PM

i would give any collateral, but at moment i have no cash, offcourse i have but not in any network banking or stuff, i dont know what i can use as collateral also, if theres any other way how i can give proof of payback i will do it. if theres any other way then just reply with way i can proof, also, this loan is meaned to gambling, i make living with gambling, mabey its posseble collateral if i give my gambling account with everything needed then its posseble to monitor my gamble and can also withdraw there if i doesnt look promising

High Risk, watch people!

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:04:28 PM

why i keep getting flags? i dont scam nobody, havent scammed nobody and also would not try to scam nobody, i keep thinking and figuring way i can collateral and i just keep getting flags:O i will be glad if theres any other way i can give proof
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:10:13 PM

why i keep getting flags? i dont scam nobody, havent scammed nobody and also would not try to scam nobody, i keep thinking and figuring way i can collateral and i just keep getting flags:O i will be glad if theres any other way i can give proof

I suggest you to read all this thread :  [EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!    It will be helpful for you .
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:14:12 PM

i have allready readed that, i didnt tell i have no collateral, but i think i dont have, atleast i dont have finacial ways collateral, i ask peoples to succest me what else can be collateral for me, any other way exept finacial, like money, bitcoins etc.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:15:38 PM

i have allready readed that, i didnt tell i have no collateral, but i think i dont have, atleast i dont have finacial ways collateral, i ask peoples to succest me what else can be collateral for me, any other way exept finacial, like money, bitcoins etc.

I think you haven't read all the thread :

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.

What is not considered collateral?

- Items not in hand.  Don't trust a user that promises to give you something *when* they default!  Tracking numbers only show something has been mailed - it could be an empty box.
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.
- Identification.  So what if they can prove who they are.  Are you going to spend more money and time taking them to court on untested legal grounds?  You'll probably just walk away, like everyone does.  ID is useless.
- Most new alt-coins or alt-coins that trade for satoshis are not good collateral as they can become worthless overnight.
- Paypal should never be used - they are anti-bitcoin and will rule against you 100% of the time.  Escrow can't even help, as paypal charge backs can come 6 months later!
- Most valuable online accounts can easily be recovered by social engineering (the user contacting support to say they were hacked, and regain control of the account)

When should you use Escrow?

- Never send collateral directly to a low activity/post account offering you a loan, as they are likely to take your coins and disappear.
 - Use only "Hero Members" for escrow - they have a vested interest in the community with the days they have spent here.
 - Do not use a third party escrow service unless hero members can vouch for it - it's too easy to create a website, do a few escrows then disappear with a big balance.  Rinse and repeat.

When considering the trustworthiness of a user, ignore "Posts" as there are schemes that pay a user per post.  A person can make 1,000 useless posts in one day and contribute nothing to the community.  Instead look at the "Activity" number - that gives you a more accurate tally of how involved the user is in the community.

Ignore the sob stories that users post - it's just a scam to get your coins.  If a person really is in such a situation, they can turn to family, friends or other social circles they frequent.  They are just posting in our community because the payment is anonymous and irreversible.

Finally, do not encourage scammers to come here!  Giving out loans to newbies with no collateral, or loans to people with negative trust from "OldScammerTag" are likely to get you negative-trusted by other users, like me.   Smiley
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:16:44 PM

A collateral could be a digital good as well. Yet, I doubt you will get any loan unless you provide a very good collateral.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:20:56 PM

I would give good collateral, im not guy who usually lends anything, so i dont know what i can give as collateral also, i wait for peoples replys what i can give as collateral becouse i REALY DONT KNOW
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:27:57 PM

I would give good collateral, im not guy who usually lends anything, so i dont know what i can give as collateral also, i wait for peoples replys what i can give as collateral becouse i REALY DONT KNOW

What do you have that could be resold easily and has value equivalent to the loan value?
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:31:28 PM

I will remove the feedback after that you will  have provide a valid collateral , thanks for the attention and sorry if I sound arrogant  but it is only for a security reason.
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:33:39 PM

i dont know, thats why im asking peoples not offering anything by myself, i have no financial collaterals ithink, i dont play games, so i dont have games worthful accounts, i dont own any bond or i dont know what would be priceless for some peoples. i play goldtowns only but its not enough worth i think becouse it aint so up that it could be priced( like earning profit from there), also i have confirmed edu email, if its anything worthless, i know peoples are able to use it for making somehow money but i realy dont know
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:34:48 PM

i dont know, thats why im asking peoples not offering anything by myself, i have no financial collaterals ithink, i dont play games, so i dont have games worthful accounts, i dont own any bond or i dont know what would be priceless for some peoples. i play goldtowns only but its not enough worth i think becouse it aint so up that it could be priced( like earning profit from there), also i have confirmed edu email, if its anything worthless, i know peoples are able to use it for making somehow money but i realy dont know

So... post the collateral that you want to provide ( or better *have*) and I'm sure you will receive the loan.
blablaace

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:38:15 PM

I don't understand you guys..
You can see that he obviously don't know what to provide as collateral..
Do you have phone, jewellery, or something like that?
 -stuff which can be easily shipped through the mail
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:42:18 PM

Damn, i think you dont understand, i can proof anything, i dont know, wallets with zero btc, goldentowns accounts, edu email, gambling game password where loan goes, anything like that i can proof, but i dont know what to offer as collateral, mabey theres something more i have but i dont know exactly what can be posseble to be collateral for loan. i dont know what else can be worth loan price for peoples, some one can also say that your zero wallet is enough for collateral, i dont know, i just hope people will reply their succest what i can give as collateral and mabey i have that what people want and i can proof it, if i dont have this, i cant proof it. so i just hope replys with what i can give proof, also copys of identify documents or something like that i can also give, but i think theres no price becouse if i would not pay back theres no way to charge me, so i realy dont know
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:48:19 PM

i have old samsung android telephone, but it also my wifes, i dont own jewelryes, only hp laptop. also theres posseble that in 2 hours there would be 20euros on my skrill account, found friend who will upload to my skrill so i will quit asking for loan mabey after 2 hours and then wanna buy 0.07 btc via skrill Smiley
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:52:59 PM

i have old samsung android telephone, but it also my wifes, i dont own jewelryes, only hp laptop. also theres posseble that in 2 hours there would be 20euros on my skrill account, found friend who will upload to my skrill so i will quit asking for loan mabey after 2 hours and then wanna buy 0.07 btc via skrill Smiley

Please remove yourself from this thread.
This is not kids playground.

Smiley
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:58:36 PM

i aint kid, i need loan, i dont know what i can provide as collateral, i dont remove myself from this thread before im not sure i can buy bitcoins, until i have only cash on my hands i cant buy bitcoins, if i get them into paypal or to skrill then im going to delete this thread and not lending anything becouse then i can buy myself. i dont have such a collaterals like most of you wait, im 21 years old, married, family guy with 11months old son and real work, i cant provide stuff like tv, stereo systems, telephones or something like that becouse all what belongs to me, belongs also to my wife.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: