Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.06 loan needed, payback 5-7days(0.09)  (Read 1090 times)
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:33:43 PM

Damn, i think you dont understand, i can proof anything, i dont know, wallets with zero btc, goldentowns accounts, edu email, gambling game password where loan goes, anything like that i can proof, but i dont know what to offer as collateral, mabey theres something more i have but i dont know exactly what can be posseble to be collateral for loan. i dont know what else can be worth loan price for peoples, some one can also say that your zero wallet is enough for collateral, i dont know, i just hope people will reply their succest what i can give as collateral and mabey i have that what people want and i can proof it, if i dont have this, i cant proof it. so i just hope replys with what i can give proof, also copys of identify documents or something like that i can also give, but i think theres no price becouse if i would not pay back theres no way to charge me, so i realy dont know

So I assume you want to gamble your loan?  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: