Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 09:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain wouldn't cancel my order  (Read 897 times)
sinfull (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:33:17 PM

Yesterday, I order 3 Antminer C1's only to later find out that my house does has enough power outlet. After less than 4 hours of ordering, I sent them an email to cancel my order, but the tried to point me towards co location (they even send my details to some cohosting provider before talking to me and said they would contact me). I looked at some of the option they provided, but all of them seems to be way expensive and I would most definitely loose money. After saying no to their response they said they can't cancel my order because "your reason provided is not strong enough for us to request the refund from company for you." What else good reason do they need, my house doesnt has enough power for them to run.

Me and my friends we bought several other miners from them in the past but never had this problem. They outright dont want to cancel my order. So, here I am, can any of you help me with this mess.

p.s if you want to buy C1s I can change my shipping address to yours.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:48:47 PM

Two possibilities here.

A: You are a total and complete moron.

B: You are a criminal seeking somebody of description A to send you BTC.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
sinfull (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:18:37 PM

Two possibilities here.

A. Maybe
B. Theres no reason for me do this.

I was here just for the fact someone from BitMain would help me.
Simon8x

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:42:56 PM

Yesterday, I order 3 Antminer C1's only to later find out that my house does has enough power outlet. After less than 4 hours of ordering, I sent them an email to cancel my order, but the tried to point me towards co location (they even send my details to some cohosting provider before talking to me and said they would contact me). I looked at some of the option they provided, but all of them seems to be way expensive and I would most definitely loose money. After saying no to their response they said they can't cancel my order because "your reason provided is not strong enough for us to request the refund from company for you." What else good reason do they need, my house doesnt has enough power for them to run.

Me and my friends we bought several other miners from them in the past but never had this problem. They outright dont want to cancel my order. So, here I am, can any of you help me with this mess.

p.s if you want to buy C1s I can change my shipping address to yours.

I would suggest you to make a new thread in "computer hardware" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0, and look for interested buyers for your C1.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:39:41 PM

Two possibilities here.

A. Maybe

So your reply is to say "Maybe" you are a moron, and that you have no reason to rip people off? I can think of about $1,200 reasons why you would want people to buy supposedly ordered gear which is a on a slow boat from China from you . I would say that perhaps you are both A and B.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:41:42 PM

If you really are being honest, post something in the "Hardware" section under Mining and check up in the goods section too.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
sinfull (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:33:22 PM

Two possibilities here.

A. Maybe

So your reply is to say "Maybe" you are a moron, and that you have no reason to rip people off? I can think of about $1,200 reasons why you would want people to buy supposedly ordered gear which is a on a slow boat from China from you . I would say that perhaps you are both A and B.

I said "maybe" because I should've checked with my power supply before ordering it. Not everyone asking for help is trying to ripoff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: