Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 18575 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 04:30:44 PM

Something going on with coinmarketcap.com right now regarding XPY.

They have the market cap at ZERO!.

See for yourself: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2/#charts

Perhaps they are adjusting the coin count again?

Someone should throw a screen shot in here just for fun.  Wink

It's a dump glitch or a massive sell signal.

Lol

http://stashpit.com/upload/big/2014/12/24/549abe4d3fb35.png

This is the reason:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25461/just-a-heads-up-if-we-get-pulled-from-coinmarketcap-while-i-m-working-on-new-prime-list

well i am sure this is just broken cause this would not be something for paycoin. It is ment to be the future of manking for next 500 years so yeah

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 03:03:35 PM

LOL so i wentto the site i do not get it, seems to be alot of xmas stuff. Also i see them talking about goats in many different ways on side banner. Is this a indication can trde XPY for some goats?

Rakessh

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:21:29 PM

so many newbies promoting paycoin

only newbies as a matter of fact

its almost like a few people registered a bunch of users to make it seem like more people are buying that shit than there really is.

You calling me noob, noob? I own enough XPY to be in Top 100 (I am in top 100) and I own gold, stocks, bitcoin and litecoin too.

So what was it you were trying to say again? You're nothing but a stinking useless troll Wink

-
Rakessh

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:29:24 PM

with this coin, mining was just a PR step as most of it is already pre-mined. so they needed a way to put the word out and get ppl interested
yes, early adopters and the ones whi do not get eaten by greed will get something out of it
this payment system (PS) has nothing to do with a crypto any more.

You call my weeks of mining this coin premine? Yes, the blockchain wasn't active. Did we mine it? Yes we did. Your definition of premine is a little bit wide me thinks.
Our share of the mine was based on BTC price, why? Because that is what we actually mined to back up our coins with when the blockchain and code was ready for release.
Granted, it was done in a backwards way, but somehting needed to happen quick, or GAW would be in the same mess the other cloud mining services are in.

I think the negativity in bitcointalk is taking over, and people just can't ask the right questions anymore. It is no longer a quest for enlighenment and knowledge with bitcointalk. Now it's a contest of who can trash the other one quicker. This is why I no longer hang out here much. I am not against critical thought, but come on! It isn't exactly critical thought believing everything negative spewed out across bitcointalk either, but I guess that is what happens to a community which over years have become accustomed to being scammed left and right so much so, they no longer believe in anything, not even their own thoughts.

-
aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

If we can not publicly mine and whole lot of coins are generated during that time, then yes it is premine. Yes, my understanding of premine is wide, but anything that is not available to the public and generates coins during that time looks shady.

There are only a few coins which aim for something good. Most of it is just crap and this is one of the main reasons you will see negativity around here. Scamming is based on trust so even if one does not get scammed here, if he/she is too trusting, sooner or later it will happen somewhere. As you can see, miners no longer wish to pre-order hardware due to the many scams. People got more cautious as the SHOULD BE. Blind trust will get their money and/or resources gone for ever.

XPY does not seem to have anything special. The only reason ppl mined and believed is the name GAW and a promise of big returns. If things star getting delayed or a statement/promise does not come through, ppl start wondering if the project will be successful.
Rakessh

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:14:33 PM

If we can not publicly mine and whole lot of coins are generated during that time, then yes it is premine. Yes, my understanding of premine is wide, but anything that is not available to the public and generates coins during that time looks shady.

There are only a few coins which aim for something good. Most of it is just crap and this is one of the main reasons you will see negativity around here. Scamming is based on trust so even if one does not get scammed here, if he/she is too trusting, sooner or later it will happen somewhere. As you can see, miners no longer wish to pre-order hardware due to the many scams. People got more cautious as the SHOULD BE. Blind trust will get their money and/or resources gone for ever.

XPY does not seem to have anything special. The only reason ppl mined and believed is the name GAW and a promise of big returns. If things star getting delayed or a statement/promise does not come through, ppl start wondering if the project will be successful.

It was publicly minable the whole time. And still is (PoS).
No, you couldn't use your Avalon miner to mine it the whole time. You needed Hashlet miner to mine it (publicly available). GAW mined only PoW phase themselves. The rest was us customers. I am very sorry I haven't moved my coins around yet because I staked half of them, and the rest is still sitting in my original wallet for now.

I believe this is what a lot of customers are doing too, so no, there won't be a lot of coins moving around until Paybase launches.

I agree with you on the trust issue. I don't think anything can be done about it. There will always be scammers. But don't let that make you blind to the good things, like some. Of course, if the horse has a broken leg, don't bet on it. And also, betting on the losing horse doesn't mean a scam. Stop betting, stop winning Wink

Cheers

Merry christmas!

-
Rakessh

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:19:19 PM

with this coin, mining was just a PR step as most of it is already pre-mined. so they needed a way to put the word out and get ppl interested
yes, early adopters and the ones whi do not get eaten by greed will get something out of it
this payment system (PS) has nothing to do with a crypto any more.

You call my weeks of mining this coin premine? Yes, the blockchain wasn't active. Did we mine it? Yes we did. Your definition of premine is a little bit wide me thinks.
Our share of the mine was based on BTC price, why? Because that is what we actually mined to back up our coins with when the blockchain and code was ready for release.
Granted, it was done in a backwards way, but somehting needed to happen quick, or GAW would be in the same mess the other cloud mining services are in.

I think the negativity in bitcointalk is taking over, and people just can't ask the right questions anymore. It is no longer a quest for enlighenment and knowledge with bitcointalk. Now it's a contest of who can trash the other one quicker. This is why I no longer hang out here much. I am not against critical thought, but come on! It isn't exactly critical thought believing everything negative spewed out across bitcointalk either, but I guess that is what happens to a community which over years have become accustomed to being scammed left and right so much so, they no longer believe in anything, not even their own thoughts.

So translation is that your thought is critical and those that oppose your critical thought are negative.

Did I get that right?

I'm sorry you had to waste any of your energy here in this thread.

I understand my sarcasm is apparent here in this thread but I objectively through quotes of the creators themselves tried to convey a message.

Paycoin is centralized similar to the Federal Reserve.

I did not say scam I merely point out the obvious difference between this coin and Bitcoin's decentralized approach.

I never said you said scam. Did I get that right? I get cookie now?

-
Rakessh

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

No worries, but if it did turn out to be the grandest scam so far in cryptocoin history, then for me, all is still not lost. I am properly diversified, and that is probably more important than anything Smiley

-
bitcoin1992

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:33:05 AM

No worries, but if it did turn out to be the grandest scam so far in cryptocoin history, then for me, all is still not lost. I am properly diversified, and that is probably more important than anything Smiley

yeah, let's see how this goes.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:46:11 PM

seems XPY price has moved up lately. I think I will sell some off here.
aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:54:19 PM

yep, moved nicely upwards. I wish you guys all the luck in the world with this one.
the idea seems OK and I hope the project goes through as I have many friends who invested a huge lot in it
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:24:25 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 02:43:08 PM by aurel57

yep, moved nicely upwards. I wish you guys all the luck in the world with this one.
the idea seems OK and I hope the project goes through as I have many friends who invested a huge lot in it

I am not in to deep. I just took some of my earning from selling my hash during the rush on Westhash and bought some XPY at .021  

Sold a 1/3 of what I had and may sell another 1/3 soon to show a small profit and hold the free coins.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:27:32 PM

So care to explain what's wrong with the Federal Reserve?
Federal Reserve control the US Dollar and GAW control or have half control of Paycoin.
And? Our economy would be fucked without the Federal Reserve

and a sheep can't live without the sheepdog - sure.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:27:59 PM

I just don't get it, scamcoin from soon to be scam company, yet everybodies clappin....  Lips sealed

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:45:06 PM

So care to explain what's wrong with the Federal Reserve?
Federal Reserve control the US Dollar and GAW control or have half control of Paycoin.
And? Our economy would be fucked without the Federal Reserve

and a sheep can't live without the sheepdog - sure.

The Federal Reserve is the problem not the solution. Never in history has fiat money worked... and the US dollar is no exception. 
The Chainmaker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:27:52 PM

get promised everything, and instead get an empty bag

If it can be digitized, it should be decentralized
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:17:20 PM

Its nothing like federal reserve. At least the bills can be used, and even though their value reduces its quite slow.

This XPY is almost finished, hardly anybody accepts it and going to be worthless soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Creampuff

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:45:22 PM

Its nothing like federal reserve. At least the bills can be used, and even though their value reduces its quite slow.

This XPY is almost finished, hardly anybody accepts it and going to be worthless soon.

ok I'll let everybody know
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 11:09:20 PM

yeah i am kinda shocked myself i seen the price drop to like 29 and today when i seen it was almost 40 again. Not sure if mega pump trying to hold it up or whats up

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 11:10:59 PM

see i was going with that assumption as well but i noticed the price just dont want to drop so not sure what is going on. Maybe some of the secret merchants came online to accept the coin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: