Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring] Need Simple Website made  (Read 559 times)
BitHttp (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:54:39 AM

Those wondering about my -rep here (I was offering a service for reputation purchase on another site and the dude didnt like the idea so he -rep me on here)

Hey guys I need a site made where we can basically automatically sell simple logins etc.

What I want the site to feature:

Selling of MSDN Microsoft keys (I SE MSDN admins gaining 3 a week so I need to sell the keys) * THis is optional

The main focus with this site is selling SSH logins to Dedicated servers.

Basically this is the process

User Registers to site > users buys credits (1 credit = $1) > user buys product * quantity > List of SSH shows in his history panel > Credits removed and list of those SSH are removed from databse.

As for Admin panel.

I want the option for admin to mass upload ip:username:password to the database

I know a task like this is very simple so people charging over $50 please dont reply here. I will require a working demo to test out its working (You can host it on your end) then you will be paid. I will either pay you in cash (BTC) or lifetime supply of microsoft keys (50 keys a month)
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:39:41 AM

"I SE MSDN admins gaining 3 a week so I need to sell the keys"

WOW watch out guys, we got a real badass here (btw isn't it past your bed time?)
Gazby

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:05:36 AM

Wow.
web300

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 03:58:07 PM

Those wondering about my -rep here (I was offering a service for reputation purchase on another site and the dude didnt like the idea so he -rep me on here)

Hey guys I need a site made where we can basically automatically sell simple logins etc.

What I want the site to feature:

Selling of MSDN Microsoft keys (I SE MSDN admins gaining 3 a week so I need to sell the keys) * THis is optional

The main focus with this site is selling SSH logins to Dedicated servers.

Basically this is the process

User Registers to site > users buys credits (1 credit = $1) > user buys product * quantity > List of SSH shows in his history panel > Credits removed and list of those SSH are removed from databse.

As for Admin panel.

I want the option for admin to mass upload ip:username:password to the database

I know a task like this is very simple so people charging over $50 please dont reply here. I will require a working demo to test out its working (You can host it on your end) then you will be paid. I will either pay you in cash (BTC) or lifetime supply of microsoft keys (50 keys a month)

is it legal ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: