Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in freefall... Too bad for those people who bought over 100$! hahaha  (Read 4803 times)
youngmike (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:45:14 PM

Soon the great btc tulip mania is over  Smiley Bitcoin going under 100$ and never going back up where it was  Smiley
Leaving believers to believe, traders, investors and corporations moving on  Smiley
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:49:36 PM

It hasn't even broke 300 yet. Monkey!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:50:01 PM

Soon the great btc tulip mania is over  Smiley Bitcoin going under 100$ and never going back up where it was  Smiley
Leaving believers to believe, traders, investors and corporations moving on  Smiley

To be honest with you I am begging for the price to go under $100.

It is the only way I can acquire some  Undecided
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:55:13 PM

if it goes to 100 hundred it might fall to 10 also
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 01:02:56 PM

Waiting with all my funds fully loaded to grab at the best price. Let's see how low it can go. Still patiently waiting Grin

youngmike (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:06:32 PM

Waiting with all my funds fully loaded to grab at the best price. Let's see how low it can go. Still patiently waiting Grin

Next year it's going to drop further and those who thought they bought cheap are going to lose their money  Smiley
chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:07:37 PM

me too. We wait for a new low to buy more Cheesy

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:10:14 PM

Seven of Nine: "You are small and you think in small terms."

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:18:25 PM

this was unavoidable,it is a point of price that traders were looking for so long ago, we will be breaking 300$ and going to mid 200$
ManBearPig

Activity: 350

"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 01:18:50 PM

Silly me bought more over $100.

Pity I didn't get the chance to cash out over $1,000. Oh wait...

Congratulations you forced me to bring this account out of hibernation.

No-one's moving on believe me. There is plenty of money waiting for the right price. It's just that this is nowhere near it.

This week there were other ways to make money like selling Rubles against the dollar on leverage. Even shorting Bitcoin was never going to match that. Hell the whole US stock market just saw its biggest one day gain of the year.

Investors, traders, speculators, ETFs will join in the next bubble. Fanboys will keep the price from zeroing though.

There will come a point where the perfect mix of widespread acceptance, clear regulations and mature infrastructure will make the price look a steal. I suspect we need to see Bitcoin 2.0 before then. I don't believe another cryptocurrency will steal away Bitcoin's thunder. That's 5 years of work and drama to get where we are now. Then you will see a spike like no other. When will that be? A couple of years away perhaps. Just be ready and don't miss the boat.

Disclaimer: I currently hold no crypto for the first time since 2012. I have my target price for Bitcoin though.

I tweet crypto nonsense: https://twitter.com/DunningKruger_
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:22:09 PM

Silly me bought more over $100.

Pity I didn't get the chance to cash out over $1,000. Oh wait...

Congratulations you forced me to bring this account out of hibernation.

No-one's moving on believe me. There is plenty of money waiting for the right price. It's just that this is nowhere near it.

This week there were other ways to make money like selling Rubles against the dollar on leverage. Even shorting Bitcoin was never going to match that. Hell the whole US stock market just saw its biggest one day gain of the year.

Investors, traders, speculators, ETFs will join in the next bubble. Fanboys will keep the price from zeroing though.

There will come a point where the perfect mix of widespread acceptance, clear regulations and mature infrastructure will make the price look a steal. I suspect we need to see Bitcoin 2.0 before then. I don't believe another cryptocurrency will steal away Bitcoin's thunder. That's 5 years of work and drama to get where we are now. Then you will see a spike like no other. When will that be? A couple of years away perhaps. Just be ready and don't miss the boat.

Disclaimer: I currently hold no crypto for the first time since 2012. I have my target price for Bitcoin though.

Cry

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:26:49 PM

I suspect we need to see Bitcoin 2.0 before then. I don't believe another cryptocurrency will steal away Bitcoin's thunder. That's 5 years of work and drama to get where we are now.

Bitcoin is Bitcoin 2.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855913.0

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 01:38:44 PM

you have over 1000 posts and hate bitcoin  Cheesy ? dont think so. you just want some entertainment  Wink

goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:01:59 PM

Huh But you can acquire some no matter what the price. Just depends how much you end up with.

Dont try to pick lows and highs - it's a big unknown out there.

66tbird

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:34:24 PM

Was convinced of the long trend at 525 and bailed. Still keep a half btc just for fun.Back to stacking PMs while the market flys. We are only a Carrington event away from all crypto going poof.  July 23, 2112 was close enough to convince me.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:35:16 PM

No hope before 2015 :/
Bitcoin, go up go up
Finchy

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:38:20 PM

It's not going to 100 but even if it did it would soon bounce back up. People just like to troll and naysey for the excitement these days.
canary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:45:49 PM

Yes maybe in your dreams you can see under $100  Cool I can imagine how happy you are when you wake up; but after that it must be hard to accept that is not real  Grin
Demille

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:51:41 PM

Current price or value doesn't really phase me as I'm a speculator interested in it's long term potential. In fact, I'd rather the price was low for the next year or so so I and newcomers can buy in for the wild ride  Grin.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:09:34 PM

if it goes to 100 hundred it might fall to 10 also

Even better, I will get them cheaper  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: