Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for 1 to 2 BTC loans. I have excellent collateral.  (Read 1321 times)
seabass1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Think For Yourself Question Authority

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:59:51 PM

Looking for a 1 to 2 bitcoin lone. I know I'm a noob but I have really great collateral.  I have a gold wemons Rolex watch, and a special edition PS3 that's white, disc are loaded through top sliding door so they can't get stuck like old ones did.  It has a 500gig hard drive and comes with lots of extras (games blu ray movies playstation move and a gun)  if this is not enough I also have some more jewelry to put up.  I just nee the loan untill I get a pension check in a couple of weeks then I can pay loan back.  I can provide evidence for the check and can send photos of my collateral if you are serious about offer.  Thanks for your time seabass1985.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:00:38 PM

Your collateral would have to be shipped out to a trusted escrow and they would have to verify it's legit (the Rolex and Jewlery)
Mrbutter

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:26:43 AM

wemons? Don't you mean women's?
Also, do you know how much a Rolex watch is? It is worth over 20x much as 1btc easily. Unless you have a replica watch which cost a few hundred bucks.

Sounds fishy here.
makin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:44:42 AM

Looking for a 1 to 2 bitcoin lone. I know I'm a noob but I have really great collateral.  I have a gold wemons Rolex watch, and a special edition PS3 that's white, disc are loaded through top sliding door so they can't get stuck like old ones did.  It has a 500gig hard drive and comes with lots of extras (games blu ray movies playstation move and a gun)  if this is not enough I also have some more jewelry to put up.  I just nee the loan untill I get a pension check in a couple of weeks then I can pay loan back.  I can provide evidence for the check and can send photos of my collateral if you are serious about offer.  Thanks for your time seabass1985.
if you really want to getting loan post some image on here but don't think anybody will be interested because you're newbie...
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:50:32 AM

What is the point of offering pictures of your collateral if you are going to be giving it to the lender prior to them funding the loan?

I also find it somewhat hard to believe that the cost of shipping all this stuff would make it worth it for you as it would dramatically increase your effective costs

Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:43:43 PM

Before anybody will loan, you will need to ship your collateral to a trusted escrow, and have them validate the genuinity of your items. Pictures are as good as no collateral at all.
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:13:38 AM

Before anybody will loan, you will need to ship your collateral to a trusted escrow, and have them validate the genuinity of your items. Pictures are as good as no collateral at all.
You don't need to ship the collateral before the lender agrees to the loan, just before the loan is funded (and it must be actually received by the escrow). This makes borrowing with physical collateral a lot more expensive as the borrower must pay for shipping multiple times

csharp11

Activity: 98

Software Engineering is not an easy Job.

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:26:15 PM

OK a 6TB hard drive is barely worth 2BTC...

Out of shape with big p*nis is better than muscular with tiny pecker. Cheesy
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:33:22 PM

OK a 6TB hard drive is barely worth 2BTC...
not even 1BTC
they are sold for approx 250$
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: