Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:50:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: word lotto £2 a word  (Read 538 times)
supervpsuk (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:20:15 PM

a small simple gambling game i have setup anyone want to try there hands at word lotto just spend £2 and type your lucky word into the form after payment via paypal then if your word is drawn at the end of draw closing date you will win 75% of all the funds  gathered for that draw, come help make the winnings bigger the more people that play the bigger the pot for the winner.

come register your word here http://supervps.org.uk/

KingZee

Activity: 924
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:41:10 PM

a small simple gambling game i have setup anyone want to try there hands at word lotto just spend £2 and type your lucky word into the form after payment via paypal then if your word is drawn at the end of draw closing date you will win 75% of all the funds  gathered for that draw, come help make the winnings bigger the more people that play the bigger the pot for the winner.

come register your word here http://supervps.org.uk/

Hmm, if this is done via Paypal why the need to post it here then? :p

And with that much house edge, this is sort of like "@admin is guaranteed to make profits" type of raffle.

And other than that, where is your "provably fair" random word draw? What makes me think you're not gonna pick a word you used yourself?

Beep boop beep boop
supervpsuk (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:59:49 PM

i originally thought of this idea for just friends and family on facebook but there is no harm in others playing aswell and no i am not playing my self, all the words from the database will be printed out and cut into pieces then i will video my little girl pulling out the word along with the players name and show it on camera.

payment options are paypal or if bank transfer i will have to add your word and name manualy into the players table on the home page.

any winnings will be transfered into winners bank account after draw

this is all about trust, you will win 75% of all moneys and the other 25% is to cover paypal fees and to keep the game/server  running.

but hey look at it this way play a game first its only £2 and you will find out that there will be a winner but it wont be me.
KingZee

Activity: 924
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:03:41 PM

i originally thought of this idea for just friends and family on facebook but there is no harm in others playing aswell and no i am not playing my self, all the words from the database will be printed out and cut into pieces then i will video my little girl pulling out the word along with the players name and show it on camera.

Lol. sounds like a childish way to run a raffle.

payment options are paypal or if bank transfer i will have to add your word and name manualy into the players table on the home page.

any winnings will be transfered into winners bank account after draw

Why don't you just add bitcoin to that?

Beep boop beep boop
supervpsuk (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:06:42 PM

because its a fk on exchanging it and also not all my friends and family mine bitcoins, but thats a good idea i could add another draw for bitcoins and litecoins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: