Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Claire" - The Exotic Waterfall Waterpipe.  (Read 2883 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:06:33 AM

"Claire"

Materials: Purpleheart and Quilted Sapele
Starting bid: 1.5BTC (Plus shipping of $10.50 in the USA )
Bid Increments: .1BTC

Auction ends Monday 12/22/14 at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time Payment will be due in full within 24hours of the auction ending

If a bid is placed within the last 5 Minutes of the auction, the auction time will extend by 5 minutes until the last bid is made and 5 minutes has passed with no bidding

Contact me if you live outside the USA to get a shipping quote.

Gone are the days of crazy kids poking holes in Gatorade bottles and filling them at their mothers kitchen sink. Claire is an elegant Waterfall Waterpipe for the sophisticated smoker with style and class. Claire is artistically hand crafted from beautiful Quilted Sapele and Purpleheart. Claire measures 16" tall and 4" round with a glass like finish and sports a colorful glass bowl for smooth smoking. Treat yourself and rise above the rest with this elegant conversation starting smoking device.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:23:47 PM

Wow these are interesting.  I have to run, will be back soon to check this out, thanks for sharing with Cannacoin team Cheesy
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:57:07 PM

2 days left to bid

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:39:21 AM

I will accept the BTC equivalent of CannaCoin on this item also. All bids must still be placed in BTC but you can pay in CannaCoin if you would like.

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:30:42 PM

This is probably a rough time to auction given the holidays and everything people spending lots of money for Christmas and what not Smiley

but it looks very nice.

this is all custom lathe work?
8-bit

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:31:15 PM

nice work Smiley

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:32:39 PM

yup my family is very into woodworking, i see in the quality of wood you use and very fine lathe work which is tricky
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 07:01:43 PM

This is probably a rough time to auction given the holidays and everything people spending lots of money for Christmas and what not Smiley

but it looks very nice.

this is all custom lathe work?

It is, if it doesn't go during this auction i may auction it again later. Yes its all custom lathe work, if you check the link in my signature you will see Claire being made.

nice work Smiley

Thanks 8-Bit

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:25:53 AM

Just over 13 hours left to get a bid in if your interested guys.

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:52:33 AM

Problem is people who smoke probably aren't interested in fancy art wood pieces like this. Thats a special kind of niche this is going to appeal to and probably going to be a hard sell. Good luck nonetheless!

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:12:38 AM

Problem is people who smoke probably aren't interested in fancy art wood pieces like this. Thats a special kind of niche this is going to appeal to and probably going to be a hard sell. Good luck nonetheless!

Surprisingly not, i have had commissions from this community for over a dozen of them in the past month, over $7,000 in water pipe sales in December alone. its not about a special niche, there are two kinds of smokers, crazy kids in their moms basement who just think its cool and rebellious that would smoke from a frogs ass if its all they had, and classy individuals who partake in the finer things in life, most of them you would never know smoke if you met them on the street. An independent study done last year showed that for every "crazy kid hiding in their mothers basement" there were 2 smokers with an average income above $50,000usd a year. Over the past year with new laws and regulations the majority in smokers is leaning towards career minded people and less towards the kid who spends half of his McDonalds paycheck on smoke. They are running a new study now and the results will be published in early Feb. 2015. I am sure that over 75% of the smokers will be the type you would not expect with higher salary's and stable careers. The fault in the auction at the moment is Christmas, the clients that buy this kind of art have probably just spent $3,000usd plus on Christmas gifts, vacations, and entertaining, leaving little budget for functional art at the current moment. I have had several messages requesting that i hold it until mid January for someone but as a man of my word i do the things i say, and i said i was auctioning this piece so if it sells it sells, if not i may hold it for one of the previous clients that want it, or who knows, maybe i will raffle it off selling 20x .1BTC tickets and someone will win this beauty for .1BTC and get a moderately expensive piece of functional art for next to nothing.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:00:08 PM

4 Hours until the auction ends  Cheesy

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:29:25 PM

1.5 hours left to go

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:56:22 PM

Auction ends in 4 minutes

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:17:50 PM

Auction Closed

Clair is now being raffled off over here..... if you want to purchase a raffle ticket to have a chance at winning her.

segvec

Activity: 196

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:57:05 PM

How does this piece function?

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:23:14 AM

How does this piece function?

Click the link that says "Waterfall Waterpipe" it has a graphic representation. or there are a million videos on youtube.

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:51:50 AM

I won this beautiful waterpipe in the raffle a few weeks ago, sorry for the late review WoodCollector, been on holiday.

Unfortunately the pipe was damaged in transit from the States to the UK - It looked as though it had been removed and handled roughly by customs, the packaging seemed good but had apparently been torn open at the top to remove the item.

I'm confident that this was no fault of WoodCollector, and he kindly offered for me to send the item back for repair. However as it was a fairly simple repair, I decided to do it myself. He gave some helpful advice on how to go about the repair, which went well. The pipe now looks great, and just needs a quick polish to finish the job.

The pipe itself is lovely to look at, the 2 types of wood and the different grains really compliment each other. The glass bowl is also very pretty and sets the whole thing off nicely. After much deliberation I did try smoking through it, with mixed results. It works OK as a pipe, however due to the wooden design there is a small amount of leakage through the lid (apparent when the bowl is tightly packed). If I decide to smoke through it again I will make the small addition of a rubber seal on the lid, to make it more airtight.

For now Claire is sitting on my mantlepiece, and looks awesome - I've already had a few people ask about it and remark on how nice it looks.

I would definitely be happy to deal with WoodCollector again, he is a talented craftsman showing real creativity with his work. He was also more than happy to help when I explained the problem with the delivery - great customer service, cheers WoodCollector!!
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:49:20 PM

Thanks Protokol,

I hope she serves you well for many years to come  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: