Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:25:38 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing my 8-20 DOGE/30min reset/60% affiliate/sratchticket style faucet.  (Read 625 times)
bitfilliates (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:21:13 AM

BitsOfCoin v2.1

The Bi-Hourly Treat So Sweet In The Form Of A Scratchticket! 8-20 DOGE Coins •• Powered By SocialCoinWallet.com

Every 30 Mins You Are One Of The Lucky Ones, The Era To Get Free Scratchtickets That Reveal 8?20 ÐOGE Coins ••

Earn 60% Of Your Referrals Claims •• http://bitofcoin.net/?r=usernamehere

Now You Claim Each Bi-Hourly Treat By A Goold Ol' Scratchticket! Everything Given Away Is Now For The First Time & Will Always Be Naturally Instantly Accessible To You Just Like As If You Were To Scratch A Ticket In Real Life For Some Money! SocialCoinWallet.com Wallet! No Catch Like Scratch The Ticket, Withdraw To Any DOGE Coin Working Wallet.

Version 2 is just the style of claim aka scratchticket/spinning odomotor theme that was implimented on the 15th I believe but from the 8th until 15th I had the site offline for the wait and bitsofcoin is still only 2 months old at best so let me know what you think.

@bitfilliates

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: