Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An Open Letter to Humanity  (Read 3508 times)
TheWarden (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 02:35:32 AM

I AM BEING CENSORED ON THE OFFICIAL RIPPLE FORUMS SO I AM MIRRORING MY OPEN LETTER  AT XRPtalk.org IN PREPARATION FOR THAT THREAD'S DELETION FROM THE OFFICIAL FORUMS.  BEFORE RIPPLE LABS DELETES THE THREAD; IT HAS RECEIVED >300 VIEWS AS OF THE TIME OF THIS WRITING.

XRPtalk banned me for mirroring this there!! A moderator decided to post "tl;dr, you're nutty" and I responded with saying that I do not appreciate the arrogance and rudeness coming from a staff member, I've spent a lot of time and effort to write this and I was being censored by RL, NOW I'M BEING CENSORED THERE AS WELL!!

I have come here to bitcointalk.org to make sure that there is a third mirror of my Open Letter and that I may possibly find individuals here who find this message to resonate well with them.

https://forum.ripple.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8694

This is an open letter to all human beings.  If this message resonates well with you, please feel free to replicate this document in it’s entirety, as long as no alterations are made to it,  or share the link online.

I am an economist and a programmer living in Ontario, Canada.  I work with monetary systems.  I am writing a list of questions, answers, probabilities, and other thought provoking material regarding the study of economics.

First, what does the notion of money give to you?  You must obliviously believe that you will always need more money than what you have, for things that are either for the future, or things that you cannot afford now.  The idea of money is abundance.  It is something that our governments have created and stated this is value; fiat currency.  This is the current form of perceived wealth of the mass of the population.

Why is fiat currency considered to be valuable?  Well, governments require you to pay taxes in that form, so it is valuable in that way you must use it to avoid penalty of your country’s laws for tax evasion.  Secondly, it is a medium of exchange.  People within your country can also use it for it’s primary purpose, so in of that fact, people apply value to real things and services provided in exchange for a currency.

But the bigger picture question is, what is wealth?  What is truly a representation of wealth?  This wealth can be physical dollars or gold.  This wealth can be the bits stored on the bank’s computers representing the dollars in deposit on your account.  It can be the amount of bitcoin available to you through the use of a private key.  Wealth may also be a verbal or written agreement with consensus voluntarily from both parties that a certain amount of “credit” is either debited or credited from two accounts for a transaction occurring.

Why do we need money?  We are truly an abundant planet.  Could we not just be of service and provide real things to people without a charge associated with the work or item(s) provided?  That is what this open letter to humanity is fixed to aim to solve.  It will document examples, thought experiments, and mention an individual’s work who may be of interest to you should this letter resonate well with you.

There are no chapters.  This is not a novel.  This is not a book.  This is just information as it has been documented through history within our science fiction and the reality of our inventions.  There are questions which may be philosophical or spiritual in nature, in some cases.  All of this leads back into one truth which is evident within my time on Earth:  you have always been free and you are always completely abundant at all times.

Very early on, we bartered with each other.  The people in that place at that time took things of perceived value to arrange an agreement between one another what would be fair for both parties.  This exchange of energy could only occur if both parties were in agreement for what asset was available at that moment for the transaction, however, a credit was issued in the way of an agreement that “I owe you…” in the future for something now.  The creation of the IOU is the first instance of a creation of credit.

The Egyptians in ancient times were the first to use a medium of exchange for completing transactions.  This however was not money at the time.  The gold was not refined to a set unit of account, such as its purity and weight.  Transactions were done carefully with scales and estimates of how pure the gold may be. 

The Greeks of Athens are the first in history to have money.  They refined gold into coinage, which had a specific purity and weight to each coin.  It was divisible in the way that an IOU could be issued as change if the total weight of the coin was greater than what was purchased.  It was portable and it was durable.  In fact, the gold from Egypt and Greece is still around today, however, it may be melted down into other pieces of jewelry, art, or coinage.

Athens, however, did not regulate their supply of their coinage effectively.  They devalued their money and created a currency.  This was done by taking a portion of copper and adding it to the gold in the refinement process.  This was done to pay for war against Rome.  This is the first instance in history where gold had a price, a certain amount of useless copper flecks could be exchanged for money.  Eventually the Athens economy collapsed due to the inflation and the war with Sparta and Rome ended poorly in Athen’s favour.

Currently, The USA and every country's central bank is perpetuating the same crime Athens committed.  They are creating fiat dollars out of thin air by printing currency and using it for war and social projects.  All silver is no longer available within a government minted coin, however, silver was common among all government’s coinage 100 years ago.  Slowly, all governments stole purchasing power from their citizens by replacing the precious metals from them. 

The fiat currency inflates its value away.  This is done by a government creating more dollars and by the commercial bank’s abilities to lend out 9 times, a single deposit applied to an account. To protect your wealth from the creation of new dollars, which increases prices because the fiat currency becomes more worth-less, you hold onto money.

A world after the transition from fiat currency will look quite different.  Items which have perceived value will be free to float against regional and worldwide free market rates.  Precious metals will be an anchor for physical transactions of wealth, whereas items such as Ripple IOUs and the Bitcoin will be used for electronic payments and for redemption of future assets exchanged by an IOU agreement.

A world after governments imposing belief systems and regulations onto individuals will look quite different.  After this scam is well known by the masses, the governments of the world will be quickly dissolved and individuals will be able to regain their own power over themselves.  This will allow for individuals within their countries to come to a voluntary agreement for transactions.  This will allow for non aggression pacts to be formed and for the worldwide agreement that the Earth is a common life ground shared by many individuals and no individual has the right to harm the Earth for their own abundance.

At this point in humanity, free energy systems should be developed and made available for all individuals.  Shelter and food distributions systems, like food banks, should be created on local levels with volunteers being the source of the labour required.  This will ensure individuals will have access to a place to live comfortably, the ability to use technology like a laptop and internet connection, and run all necessities of life such as cooking.

Do you know of the popular science fiction television show and movie series Star Trek?  Within this fiction, there is technology available called a Replicator.  This Replicator technology can be used at a personal and industrial level.  A the personal level, it uses energy to create food, clothing, tools, and other items which are catalogued in a database which include the instructions to take the provided energy and re-arrange it to produce a physical product from a currently unknown scientific process.  If a technology such as the Replicator were to become a reality for humanity, we could eliminate hunger and poverty for all individuals.  On the industrial level, larger replicators are used to create housing and to create star ships to traverse outer space.  These much larger replicators are air-lifted to a location to build a specific schematic which is available in a computer database.

With Star Trek still in mind, think of the possibilities of having free energy and whatever physical thing you needed at that time to produce something or provide a service?  Everyone on the Earth would be able to simply do what they are excited and passionate about doing at that time because we would all be fully abundant!  Our economies would shift away from wealth and onto the values of self improvement and the improvement of humanity; just like within the Star Trek universe’s fiction.

One of the biggest challenges of this transition period for humanity will be the concept of borders, governance, and countries.  Essentially, all human beings are the same.  There are many, many different cultures and therefore belief systems which are common to many of us.  On the Earth, we are all one but we’re are all unique.  Apply this thinking to the universe as a whole, however.  We are all essentially a piece of a much larger whole.  Travel should be unrestricted and free as according to a schedule for all persons.  Everyone should have the right to visit other human beings everywhere on Earth to be able to see the similarities and differences within cultures on Earth.  This will allow yourself and those you meet to learn more about their true selves as they notice things which are similar and different for themselves.  This is the nature of the universe experiencing itself, and it should be completely free to do at any time.

Here is a thought experiment for the reader.  Imagine that humanity is 1000 years in the future from the time of 2015; so we are living in 3015.  Imagine that a star ship is as common as a common auto-mobile.  How would anyone be able to go throughout this solar system without a fear of someone interacting negatively with you?  I am basically thinking about the issue of piracy within modern day Somalia, but applied to this time period’s possible social issues.  There may be outlaws who do not have compassion for other human beings and may attempt to take you as a slave, your possessions, your ship, or even your life.  The question now arises at this time:  should humanity evolve forth now and eventually allow our technology that will be our transportation within outer space have weapon systems available to them?  This is an important question for humanity to solve one day as it may affect the ability to defend ourselves as well as the ability for ourselves to declare war against ourselves and other beings which live in the universe which we have not yet encountered at this time in our history.

Within economics, there is the concept that an item or service is scarce.  The item or service can be either very abundant or there can be a lack.  This is the force which describes supply of a resource or service against the demand of that asset or service.  The perceived value is the market forces which drive the price of that product or service to change over time.  The reason why we make transactions for products and services is for utility, that is, we get something out of the product or service provided.  We drink water to hydrate ourselves and we pay rent or a mortgage to have a home where we live. 

The last economic theory you should be made aware of is the theory of marginal utility.  Imagine I set you down at a chair and table in a room in which you can’t leave for two days.  I am in the room with you the entire time.  On the first hour of the experiment, I give you a chocolate bar and you will probably eat it.  If I were to wait an hour and give you two chocolate bars, you may not feel the need to eat both but you may because you have recently had that experience.  Until what time will you experience so many chocolate bars after 24 hours?  You will be given exactly 24 chocolate bars, halfway through the experiment on this first day, you would have been given 300 chocolate bars.  Imagine how many of those 300 bars you would in fact eat over those 24 hours and how much you would have saved for another time at this point.  The experiment continues and you are given 25 bars on the 25th hour on the second day.  By what time on the second day are you absolutely sick of seeing a chocolate bar?  This is the best example of marginal utility and also the same fashion as it was taught to me by my professor in first year economics.

With the economic ideas of scarcity, perceived value, and marginal value we should think about humanity’s economy on a galactic scale.  How valuable is water compared to the supply of water?  If we were to want to trade water to another civilization in the future and their world has perhaps 95% water compared to our 75%, the purchasing power of our water would obviously be less due to their own supply.  The questions posed within this also beg to ask the question of how does a civilization lay claim to assets which are not within the home-world of that civilization?

This water thought experiment also poses the question of perceived value.  What would the majority of beings in our galaxy be comparable to our own biology and require water?  Which percentage would not?  Obviously, if a species does not consume the resource like we do to sustain itself, the perceived value will be much different from ours. 

This brings up a philosophical argument of greed and that there is an assumption in many people on Earth that humans by nature are greedy.  To be fair, the majority of humans on Earth are scared.  They are fearful in their beliefs.  They do not believe that they are abundant and they have all of these instances in their past and present where they are lacking in many things they want or think that they need.  Humans are not greedy by nature.  Humans are able by our very nature within creation to choose to experience negative or dark themes within their judgements, opinions, thoughts, and actions.  The same is true for all things which are of a positive and enlightening fashion.  The tipping point of the universe is that it is slightly skewed towards the positive because of the balancing point in which you get to choose how you would like to experience humanity for yourself.

At this point within your life and knowledge of economics within this letter, please try to recognize that you are a spiritual being having a human experience.  The study of economic has led me here and to the creation of this letter to all human beings.  If the information laid out in this way is inspiring or helpful to you in any way, then I do hope that you will look within yourself for the belief systems which do not correctly define yourself as who you would truly like to be.  This will allow you to become more of your true self.

Knowing that, I encourage each and every one of you to cooperate with one another in the areas of your own passion.  Let your excitement drive you towards each other and collaborate to co-create the history that will lead up to the point in time in which humanity may truly see the stars.  This should be the goal of all human kind beyond the first goal to stay true to the positivity which exists within each and every one of us.

For those who may be embarking on their own spiritual journey after reading this letter, you may seek our Darryl Anka.  Darryl Anka is a film producer who lives within the USA.  He has a series of films in which he channels information which may be useful for you.  You may learn more about Darryl and the entity that he channels by watching the interview of Darryl Anka (see below).

The other goal of this letter is for readers to realize that Earth can exist in an asynchronous fashion.  We could all do exactly what is our passion and be of service to each other at the exact moments that we require it of one another.  We will be truly free with our time to learn, teach, develop, build, invent, and explore.

This is the transition time out of the period where humans had given up the ability to govern themselves to where humans now govern themselves individually.  This is going to be a transition of wealth.  This is going to be a transition of the concept that you can use the power of the illusion instead of succumbing to the beliefs of the illusion of power.  This is going to be a trying time in human history.  I beg each and every one of your to educate yourself, take care of yourself, and to be your true self.  I hope that all of you may find peace in following what is your passion within your life.

Signed,
A Crazy Canadian

julianeon:  Please ensure your posts are on-topic and relevant to Ripple.

My Reply:

Please do not attempt to censor the information that I have posted.  The General Discussions board is for "Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere" as there is no Off-Topic board on these forums.  The act of deleting my last bump just goes to show you do not respect those who are witnesses or investigators of these claims which relate to this world's current economic paradigm, which is undergoing a GLOBAL. SHIFT. OF.  CONSCIOUSNESS.

Do not attempt to delete this thread, either.  I will re-post it.  I have worked hard on this letter and the gathering of legitimate and factual information relating to this phenomena.  Not to mention, I'm going to be one of your Gateways shortly.  Please do not attempt to shoot yourself in the foot any more than you have by intervening in this Open Letter's discussion; Okay Ripple Labs?

I deserve that much respect for the reputation I have gained in my posts from the Summer and the effort I have put into becoming a Gateway which is fully law abiding and transparent.  Again, please do NOT attempt to censor my messages to the Ripple or worldwide community.

The posts you removed are related to information which is provided by a very, very intellectual "outside source."  Economics is related to this forum and this letter.  Refer to the opening post, this topic is about Ripple and how it can be used in concurrency with other cryptographic monetary systems and physical wealth, such as precious metals, in the future when fiat currency does not exist within our paradigm.

Information in posts which were censored:

http://www.bashar.org/UFO_Witness_Declaration.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8_SQcWUkhQ
An even better interview with Darryl Anka than in the OP:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyNwxRMgJbY
http://www.metatech.org/BluePlanetProject.pdf

Pages 1-62 review a DVD series of Kinesiology videos with an emphasis on spirituality and those who have been abducted or attempting to clear psi/chi/prana/whateverYouCallIt blockages within the astral body.

Pages 63 - 176 is a document called Project Blue Planet, in which, a whistle-blower working the the USA government blew the whistle on many different topics relating to the topic of the UFO phenomena cover ups from 1947-1990s. Him and his defected CIA colleague are in hiding.

You may find a sketch of a Sassani on page 122. On this page, they refer to the race as essessani and that is incorrect, Essessani is their home planet. This is the being that Darryl Anka channels.

INTEL SPOOKS:
I know you are monitoring my situation and attempting to lead me off my chosen path.
Your negative agendas will fail and the light will prevail in this time of transition.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience. We are awake.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:31:36 AM

"tl;dr, you're nutty" Haha. JK!

First, let me welcome you to the bitcointalk forum. Second, as much as I'd like to believe humanity will one day reach the level of maturity and enlightenment that some books, movies and TV shows like Star Trek predicted, I really don't see it ever happening and here's just a few reasons why.

Basically, there is a elite ruling class which has long ago divided and conquered us. By keeping the majority of us desperate and fearful they are able to manipulate us to do their bidding.

Perhaps at one time, it may have been possible for us to develop intellectually and spiritually as a unified species utilizing something such as a 'gift economy/society', but (for several reasons) I don't believe it will ever happen now, and as such I have lost all hope for humanity. Call me a fearmonger or doomsayer, but if you only consider the toxic pollution many industries have been creating on a daily basis (more than any of us could do in our entire lifetime) and the resources they consumed doing so, I think we have been condemned (along with most of the life on this planet) to hell and soon extinction.

Even without these numerous industries creating toxic waste and pollution as byproducts, we have others whose sole purpose seems bent on destruction. For example, on the one hand we have corporations like Monsanto striving (these days) to alter and patent all life on earth, while on the other hand we have hundreds of nuclear power plants around the world facing their imminent catastrophic demise, leading to even more disasters like Chernobyl and Fukushima, never mind the weapons they are used to create.

"If the world were a village of 1,000 people ..." by Dona Meadows outlines many troubling aspects of humanity as a whole in such a way that even a child could understand.

http://www.gdrc.org/uem/1000-village.html

Anyhow, pardon my bleak outlook of our future and have a nice day.

Cheers! (Another crazy Canuck.)

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:47:54 AM

Note: Since I wrote this while reading, I didn't know where you are getting at. Smiley
I read the first few paras and wrote the below. So don't get confused. The first few paras have nothing t do with the last message.

The concept is interesting, and it will do good to the society if implemented.
But, the problem is such a system is nearly impossible to implement.

Achieving it is not practically possible due to various reasons:

The resources, be it food or water, are limited. If it is fairly distributed,
This will ensure individuals will have access to a place to live comfortably, the ability to use technology like a laptop and internet connection, and run all necessities of life such as cooking.
cannot be achieved.
Fair distribution is difficult. People who are in an advantageous position currently, the haves will oppose it.
I am not sure what will happen to established corporations? Microsoft, Google??
Governments should have some power, monetarily, to keep the system out of control. Else, there will be no one to check it, if it goes astray.
And you will find a hundred more reasons, as you think more and more about it.

At this point, people will lack the motive to work for, to earn a living, to achieve the dreams. Remember what happened to USSR.

Innovation, when exceeded, can only cause destruction. In 500 years, from now, if human population exists, they will be living like robots.

I have a concept, in which all governents come together to stop innovation in specific fields, like AI, DNA stuff, etc.

It is crazy. What have you really achieved by going to Moon?
A million more tonnes of CO2 and toxic gases?
Why wouldn't they spend the same amount for eliminating poverty, planting forests etc. instead of finding out what is beyond our Solar System? I am not saying the latter has zero priority. But obviously, some issues need to be looked at and solved first, before going to somewhere else.

Whatever be the system, there will be people against it. If it has everything free, there will be people misusing it. If there are no restrictions, who will put a check to it?

Centralization is good. To a point.
Decentralization is good. To a point.
If any one estimates large proportions, the result will be devastating.

... Reading the economic theory part. MU, Resources, stuff...
Unless, the chocolate bar is quite large, I will eat both at the second hour. Tongue
1 hour is too long.
Put it like,  giving 10000 glasses of water continuously to a thirsty man, one after the other.

With the economic ideas of scarcity, perceived value, and marginal value we should think about humanity’s economy on a galactic scale.  How valuable is water compared to the supply of water?  If we were to want to trade water to another civilization in the future and their world has perhaps 95% water compared to our 75%, the purchasing power of our water would obviously be less due to their own supply.  The questions posed within this also beg to ask the question of how does a civilization lay claim to assets which are not within the home-world of that civilization?
It is the same as you have 1 million USD, I have 1000 million USD, and the total supply is 1001 million USD.
I certainly can't claim your assets! I am not sure, what the question is?

This brings up a philosophical argument of greed and that there is an assumption in many people on Earth that humans by nature are greedy.  To be fair, the majority of humans on Earth are scared.  They are fearful in their beliefs.  They do not believe that they are abundant and they have all of these instances in their past and present where they are lacking in many things they want or think that they need.  Humans are not greedy by nature.  Humans are able by our very nature within creation to choose to experience negative or dark themes within their judgements, opinions, thoughts, and actions.  The same is true for all things which are of a positive and enlightening fashion.  The tipping point of the universe is that it is slightly skewed towards the positive because of the balancing point in which you get to choose how you would like to experience humanity for yourself.
We are positive. So, you are positive. You can't admit that we are greedy, lol? Tongue
Yeah, people like to be optimistic. Being greedy depends on how you define "greedy" and the degree associated with it.

Foe those, who don't have time to read all this stuff, the summary is:
"Be positive" and "Be yourself"

Signed,
A Humble Human
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:51:37 AM

DONT want to read so much of story LOL

I put the summary above, in 2 short sentences.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:42:42 AM

I AM BEING CENSORED

fuck censorship, welcome  Cool.

money is faster...
TheWarden (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:18:15 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 06:40:15 PM by TheWarden

@(oYo)

Who are the "Elite?"  Are they the Governments?  Are they the Corporations?  NO!!  The Elite are a status given UNTO REAL PEOPLE.  There are those who use the violence of fiat currency to create an abundance of lack for those within the lower echelons of society due to "I need this because that costs that" is an imaginary game we have all agreed to by consensus.  

When a few have the majority, the majority will have a few.  This is physics.  Economics is simply physics with psychology attached.

@Babba D

tl;dr ??  Well, I put a lot of work into it.  You may want to not watch a stupid Simpsons re-run and possibly evolve by spending a half an hour reading the OP and less than 90 minutes watching Darryl Anka's interview instead of some shitty movie that Hollywood seems to pump out all the time.

Here is the summary:

1.  Act on WHATEVER opportunity given at any given moment with the most excitement, that you have the GREATEST DEGREE to take action on.
2.  Take that excitement as far as you can go, until you can go no further.
3.  With ABSOLUTELY ZERO insistence or expectations of the outcome.
4.  REPEAT.
5.  The Channel named Darryl Anka who channels Bashar can be found within this amazing introduction video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyNwxRMgJbY

@ndnhc

Greed is a belief system in that you are not abundant if you do not have a currency to afford you the abundance you require in and of that time of your choosing.  This is a force of violence from the powers that be in which the mass of the population will never be aware of.  There is a critical mass building on the web through the age of information.  There are those working to control us as there are also those who are working to free us.

They monitor us.  We monitor them!

TheWarden:
This will ensure individuals will have access to a place to live comfortably, the ability to use technology like a laptop and internet connection, and run all necessities of life such as cooking.
ndnchc:  cannot be achieved.

This is achievable in the future if we have free energy which is available to all.  Imagine geothermal reactors within each home, okay?  Water can be made to lava.  Lava can be made into water without it becoming obsidian.  The greater scientific community will acknowledge this within a few years (or decades).  There are MANY, MANY suppressed free energy systems within our world today.  This is only one of the suppressed technologies available.

Whatever be the system, there will be people against it. If it has everything free, there will be people misusing it. If there are no restrictions, who will put a check to it?

This is the point of the future.  Individual freedom.  Honesty and voluntarily transactions.  Non-aggression pacts.  The shit found on the kindergarten wall.

More on this from Canadian phd Stephen Molyneux:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiWBOWiKOU0

Those who misuse or abuse systems will find that those who used to interact with them will no longer wish to associate with those who are experiencing dark, bad, or evil themes within their life.  Remember, this is a master's degree we are earning when we live here on Earth.  We are all here as spiritual beings to have a human experience to learn more of our higher selves.  Those who wish to abuse, misuse, and be "bad" have the free will to do so, as it is their choice to also be in alignment with positivity, they may always come into the light Smiley

In the future, we have not given up our power of governance to other people because we don't "care to do that ourselves."  In the future, we govern ourselves individually and we govern our relationships with "common sense" (please see above video within this post).
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:20:15 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 04:31:32 PM by BitCoin Operated Boy

I will just reply quickly in points. If you want to know more about single point just reply to it with question.

1. Agree about monetary system built upon fractional reserve banking. Its a ponzi scheme and financial pyramid of ever increasing debt.

2.Agree about UFO phenomenon that it's real and needs serious official research.

3. Replicator is simply a 3D printer. When it comes to replicating other goods such as organic (food), we will be able to do it once nanotechnology improves. That would also include transforming elements on atomic level such as transformation of some elements into gold etc

4. The project you mentioned by D. Anka is full of utter pseudo-science. Mixes myths with facts causing disinformation. It's full of lack of scientific understandings in similiar style as projects revolving around The Thrive movie or Syrius movie movements. All these projects have little technical and scientific basis, research and backing. Our human and environmental problems are of technical nature, soley. I appreciate these projects attempt to improve humanity but their lack of scientific knowledge brings more of pointless, meaningless or even dangerous disinformation. They offer no tangible solutions to problems despite wishy thinking.

There is a solution to our social and environmental problems. It's not perfect but it's better than all systems we have tried so far.
It's called Natural Law\Resource-Based Economy. It's a technical and scientific well researched solution within at least last 40 years by The Venus Project (based in Venus, Florida) with J. Fresco as originator. It covers all important factors contributing to shaping and planning of social system such manufacturing of goods, architecture, transport, education, cities, health care, value system, it technology, cyber engineering, human behavioral and evolutionary biology, neuro science etc Just to name the few. It's a system which is designedvupon human and environmental concern as priority. NL/RBE simply means intelligent management of Earth's resources or application of scientific method with human and environmental concern.

I recommend reading J. Fresco and R. Meadows book called "The Best that Money Can't Buy".
Or watch free documentaries\interviews\movies uploaded on YT called:
Paradise or Oblivion by The Venus Project
Future by Design by TVP
Intervies with J. Fresco

These should scratch the surface of the subject\project.
There are hundreds of other materials from TVP or directly related to it.
I'm happy to even post you the book for free if you like.

Also there are interesting free documentaries on YT by The Zeitgeist Movement such as:
Zeitgeist Moving Forward
Or series Culture in Decline
Plus hundreds of other presentations\lectures and interviews by TZM etc

TheWarden (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:33:53 PM

Hello enlightened soul!  Thank you for your reply!

The RBE and J. Fresco's work is what led me to bitcoin in the first place.  I know the Zeitgeist Movement quite well, is the fourth documentary available yet or soon?  Edit:  it is of your own opinion that you can judge Darryl Anka and Bashar, however, please do give him at least 2 hours of your time.  Please do watch the interview video and the UFO declaration, as you are already committed to letting the world know you are a believer as I am.

I am very cautious about attempting to transition the masses out of fiat to a direct RBE.  The reason why I think we should have the "imaginary game of money" after the collapse of currency is because a lot of us on Earth will not be ready for it.  They will still be removing their old belief systems that "this means I can get that for this" when it should be, in reality, I ALWAYS HAVE WHAT I NEED AT THAT SPECIFIC TIME I TRULY NEED IT.

Yes, I agree, the RBE research is sound and I do want to see it.  I just do not see it as being the FIRST system in the transition out of taking our individual power back from the TPTB to each individual human.

Namaste, I can't wait to hear your response Smiley
SpreadBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

SatoshiBet.com ✯ Bitcoin Casino Games

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:38:17 PM

DONT want to read so much of story LOL
Dat @@#$%

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ SATOSHIBTCET 100% Provably Fair Bitcoin Video Poker & Casino Games » In-Game Faucet ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:39:12 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 04:55:36 PM by BitCoin Operated Boy

About Molyneux. Despite few interesting points he makes. He's got little scientific and technical knowledge and built his all lifestyle around his ideology (Ideology is the opposite of science). He understands little about human behavioral biology and bio psycho social factors shaping cultures, societies and humans cas individuals. He proved to be resistant to self questioning, being argumentative and have big ego (Alex Jones style) during interview withn Peter Joseph (also Alex Jones embarassed himself after interview with P. Joseph). There are update YT commentary videos by both Joseph and Molyneux after the interview. Very interesting.
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:54:35 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 09:45:17 PM by BitCoin Operated Boy

Thanks for your response. I will just quickly reply.

About transition. Yes we cannot jump into RBE right away. TVP never said we should as it is obvious it is impossible because of large variety of cultures with different values and attachment to different ideologies around the planet. That's why they offer to build an experimental RBE cisty first so people can see how it works and it would also work as research base.
Also, cryptocurrencies may be a transitional tool to move towards RBE from fiat monetary society.

I watched the video already hence my opinion and keep my opinion. Im sorry.

About UFO phenomenon. There are only few decent documentaries. One I would recommend is called on YT "UFOS, Aliens and question of contact" (version 2.0)

About believing. I'm not a believer. I eradicated this word from my dictionary. I avoid this word. Believing is wanting something to be true without the evidence. It's a dangerous and delusional thought process.

I don't believe in anything. I only consider the most probable possibilities by taking into account, what I have been lucky to be aware, that science has discovered so far.

Also, I don't consider myself so called "Enlightened" or "Awakened". It's just another delusionary self appointing of ourselves in order to generate sense of self identity or even self rightousness. I can assure you that people who self appoint (call) themselves that way are probably the least so called enlightened. Whatever that arbitrary, subjective concept may mean.
There are good presentation uplodaed on YT related to it called:

Free Will - presentation from Festival of Dangerous Ideas in Sydney Opera House
Or even short video by J Fresco called Free Will

Also great video " Who I am, really"
TheWarden (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 07:35:36 PM

Thanks for your response. I will just quickly reply.

About transition. Yes we cannot jump into RBE right away. TVP never said we should as it is obvious it is impossible because of large variety of cultures with different values and attachment to different ideologies around the planet. That's why they offer to build an experimental RBE cisty first so people can see how it works and it would also work as research base.
Also, cryptocurrencies may be a transitional tool to move towards RBE from fiat monetary society.

About believing. I'm not a believer. I eradicated this word from my dictionary. I avoid this word. Believing is wanting something to be true without the evidence. It's a dangerous and delusional thought process.

I don't believe in anything. I only consider the most probable possibilities by taking into account, what I have been lucky to be aware, that science has discovered so far.

Also, I don't consider myself so called "Enlightened" or "Awakened". It's just another delusionary self appointing of ourselves in order to generate sense of self identity or even self rightousness. I can assure you that people who self appoint (call) themselves that way are probably the least so called enlightened. Whatever that arbitrary, subjective concept may mean.

Perhaps I should have used intellectual or conscious instead.  I can see how our values differ from each other and I can always respect other peoples opinions on the subjects which I have a connection to in which you do not.  I love to see how everyone's unique perspective allows me to think more about myself by allowing myself to pitch my consciousness into a different direction that I did not think it was possible to go before.  I do not fix problems, I fix my thinking, and problems fix themselves is a quote from Louise Hays that I love and I do think that is relevant.  I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to exchange the ideas and concepts which you wrote.  I hope that you can integrate information that I have provided to you in your own way, as you see fit, at the time of your choosing.  All I asked is that I have your respect and open mind, so thank you again for joining in with the co-creation of this open letter to all of those who may be reading it and thinking of adding their own unique perspective.

I do encourage any one who may be lurking this thread or think it was 'tl;dr' to please give it a chance some time and see what may be relevant to yourself!  I would like to add that there has been a lot of content posted recently on the Ripple forums which many of you who may have an interest in this thread and the topics therein.  You can find these threads in the General Discussion board on those forums.

As for RBEs, I know of that one project in which you referred to.  I do not remember where it is located or the name however.  I have not been following that project because my passion has been following the path of providing information and services for the movement of fiat currencies into sound money.  After, I am excited to be able to work on computer sciences and further my understanding of software development, hardware (which I lack a lot of knowledge currently), and quantum computing as that becomes an available technology.

I apologize for the tardiness of my reply, I will try to answer this thread more frequently.  I am currently working on my Ripple Gateway project.  The web site xagate.com is currently down, however, the project information is located within the Market/Exchange board of the official Ripple forums.  I have an IPO active where you may purchase a dividend bearing asset for the services I will be providing in the New Year.  The dividends will begin to be paid in April.  Any interested investor can pursue my business further at the official Ripple forums.  Apologies for the shameless whoring of my business along with this thread, this is the only time I will post about it here.
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:01:30 PM

I like the way you signed your letter. "A Crazy Canadian." I think what you're proposing will not become a reality in your lifetime or mine, and probably not in your children's or grandchildren's lifetimes either. Let's take that as a given. I also think there will always be some sort of medium of exchange whenever you see trade between two or more large groups of people. Even when you have only three people in an economic system, there are documented cases in which butter cookies make a good medium of exchange and demonstrate the principle of deflation when you find out that your predecessors ate most of the butter cookies. Look up the book titled "Homesteading Space: The Skylab Story" if you don't believe me; you can find it on Google Books. An RBE might work within a small group of people if you work on the principle that, if you put something of value into the system, you also have the right to take something out that's of equal value, but you want to consider the fact that you're usually working with large groups of people who are probably going to get impatient with the idea of going through a long series of complicated trades to get what they want. Really the point of having a currency is to act as a place-holder for value that you can save up and use when you need it.
TheWarden (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 08:52:16 PM

I like the way you signed your letter. "A Crazy Canadian." I think what you're proposing will not become a reality in your lifetime or mine, and probably not in your children's or grandchildren's lifetimes either. Let's take that as a given. I also think there will always be some sort of medium of exchange whenever you see trade between two or more large groups of people. Even when you have only three people in an economic system, there are documented cases in which butter cookies make a good medium of exchange and demonstrate the principle of deflation when you find out that your predecessors ate most of the butter cookies. Look up the book titled "Homesteading Space: The Skylab Story" if you don't believe me; you can find it on Google Books. An RBE might work within a small group of people if you work on the principle that, if you put something of value into the system, you also have the right to take something out that's of equal value, but you want to consider the fact that you're usually working with large groups of people who are probably going to get impatient with the idea of going through a long series of complicated trades to get what they want. Really the point of having a currency is to act as a place-holder for value that you can save up and use when you need it.

Thank you for your comments!  Yes, in the far future this is what I see.  Who knows though?  100, 250, 500, or more years do these thoughts, concepts, and questions apply?  As I see it, those who are born on this planet will be given exactly what they need by care givers, as we typically are now.  Until such a time when we reach an age of majority, we are expected to spend at least a couple of days out of our week to do something constructive for our planet's economic system.  That is, the processes of production or services which may be provided which cannot be automated through programming, robotics, and cybernation.  I see these systems working with a small group relative to the global population where those who live within those cities are able to come and go as they please, as transportation and shelter would be abundant within all of our cities.  We either rent a free space, a free starship plus parking space, and we choose how we wish to travel through an automated process.  Land and air vehicles can be completely automated processes in which they seek out jobs after dropping off a person or go and recharge at a depot scattered about the city or just on a parking space on the side of the road.  When that star ship or car has to take a person somewhere, the notification would simply go to a network to pick up and bring them to that destination.  That person could reserve any free space as the information technology we have currently could produce all of that necessary information and take requests for space for an agreeable, programmable amount of time.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:55:00 PM

If you want to fly from New York to L.A., you get online and get an almost instant comparison of most of the different major airlines, their prices, the days they fly, layovers, etc.

If you want to purchase products, you do the same... at least for many different kinds of products.

Barter is only one further step. Bitcoin is a medium of exchange that takes most of the power away from the controllers of the world. Computerized barter would take it all away. Bitcoin is the stepping stone to computerized barter. Computerized barter compares and trades not only products and services, but wages, as well.

Once MaidSafe (or something like it) gets going, Internet will be ripped out of the hands of the controllers. Once a full barter program gets going, where one barters perceived value of everything in life that he barters, the true value of jobs will present itself. People will be paid based on what they can trade their self-worth for. They will be paid by products and services rather than by Bitcoin. Fiat will be long gone.

Once this catches on, there will be no stopping it. Innovation will be based on true innovative value, rather than some private interest group or company manipulating the world by keeping an invention off the market.

Free energy will come about, because Tesla inventions (and others) won't be able to be stifled any longer. Then the stars will be open to us.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TheWarden (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 09:07:57 PM

If you want to fly from New York to L.A., you get online and get an almost instant comparison of most of the different major airlines, their prices, the days they fly, layovers, etc.

If you want to purchase products, you do the same... at least for many different kinds of products.

Barter is only one further step. Bitcoin is a medium of exchange that takes most of the power away from the controllers of the world. Computerized barter would take it all away. Bitcoin is the stepping stone to computerized barter. Computerized barter compares and trades not only products and services, but wages, as well.

Once MaidSafe (or something like it) gets going, Internet will be ripped out of the hands of the controllers. Once a full barter program gets going, where one barters perceived value of everything in life that he barters, the true value of jobs will present itself. People will be paid based on what they can trade their self-worth for. They will be paid by products and services rather than by Bitcoin. Fiat will be long gone.

Once this catches on, there will be no stopping it. Innovation will be based on true innovative value, rather than some private interest group or company manipulating the world by keeping an invention off the market.

Free energy will come about, because Tesla inventions (and others) won't be able to be stifled any longer. Then the stars will be open to us.

Smiley

This can start right now, actually! All you need to do is use a platform such as MaidSafe or the NXT Secure Asset Exchange, Codius, Ethereum, or countless other un-developed concepts at this time.  Those who wish to create their own currency that has a perceived value may do so.  They only are required to have raised a service fee paid to the network to be able to do so.  This is one the simplest ways to form a business now as you do not need 3.5 million dollars for an IPO, you only need less than ~30$ to cover that 1000 NXT fee.

The free market of sound money will work like this.  Value exchanges between honest individuals with sound money; a sound backing.  Gold and silver have utilities besides money, so they are always valuable.  NXT and Bitcoin and crypto in general can travel the world almost or instantly in the case of Ripple.  Items such as food and uniquely created items (crafts, recipes, clothing, butter cookies, countless examples).  Finally, value exchanges based on the confidence of an individual who has created an asset off of a blockchain which has specific specifications and specific laws governing it, which could even be done automatically so it can be a fully trust-less system while still having confidence within that person and their asset!
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:18:55 AM

To be honest I have come to a sad conclusion (although my mind has been trying to resist the evidence and facts) that we have reached the point of no return when planet's ecosystems are rapidly heading towards the state when they are no longer capable of sustaining human species. All Earth's ecosystem are in crisis and the foundation ecosystem's of the Ocean's are in critical state. Most of people have no idea and live in complete oblivion (even many so called "environmentalists") about how degraded the Earth's environment is. So, I don't think that we will have a luxury of that amount of time to wait until our children implement a better working social system... It's already too late.

I recommend donloading and watching, as priority, recent documentary called "Cowspiracy". The torrent is out there.

Also recommend watching these videos:

Climate Change Feedback loops explaiend in 5 mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYU8iIWfvRU

"There is No tomorrow"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOMWzjrRiBg

Thanks to all for your interesting comments. Take care guys
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:45:28 PM

@ndnhc

Greed is a belief system in that you are not abundant if you do not have a currency to afford you the abundance you require in and of that time of your choosing.  This is a force of violence from the powers that be in which the mass of the population will never be aware of.  There is a critical mass building on the web through the age of information.  There are those working to control us as there are also those who are working to free us.

They monitor us.  We monitor them!

TheWarden:
ndnchc:  cannot be achieved.

This is achievable in the future if we have free energy which is available to all.  Imagine geothermal reactors within each home, okay?  Water can be made to lava.  Lava can be made into water without it becoming obsidian.  The greater scientific community will acknowledge this within a few years (or decades).  There are MANY, MANY suppressed free energy systems within our world today.  This is only one of the suppressed technologies available.

This is the point of the future.  Individual freedom.  Honesty and voluntarily transactions.  Non-aggression pacts.  The shit found on the kindergarten wall.

More on this from Canadian phd Stephen Molyneux:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiWBOWiKOU0

Those who misuse or abuse systems will find that those who used to interact with them will no longer wish to associate with those who are experiencing dark, bad, or evil themes within their life.  Remember, this is a master's degree we are earning when we live here on Earth.  We are all here as spiritual beings to have a human experience to learn more of our higher selves.  Those who wish to abuse, misuse, and be "bad" have the free will to do so, as it is their choice to also be in alignment with positivity, they may always come into the light Smiley

In the future, we have not given up our power of governance to other people because we don't "care to do that ourselves."  In the future, we govern ourselves individually and we govern our relationships with "common sense" (please see above video within this post).

It is an utopian future. It is almost impossible. Humans are not mature enough to be like that.

If they were even a little mature and responsible, they will NEVER would have caused so much destruction across the universe - imbalance in the nature, dumping wastes, non-biodegradable plastics, to even space, causing extinction of species, polluting air, water, land,etc.
TheWarden (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:14:29 PM

I do not discount that a lot of us are here to grow and mature.  That is the reason why we are here, after all.  Some equate living on Earth as a kindergarten.  In fact, we are all attending a Master's degree course at one of the toughest universities when we come to Earth.  The reason for the destruction of our planet is of course profit.  The reason why many of us are not worried about the state of the Earth is because we have given up our own power to govern ourself; we gave that away to government.  Once this governance comes back to each of us individually, many of us will work towards the preservation and improved health of our planet.  The Earth has been around for billions and billions of years.  It will re-correct its ecosystems with or without our help, long after we are gone, if that is the outcome. 

George Carlin has a great comedy bit on this ideal, which I share his sentiments exactly:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
TheWarden (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 08:06:51 PM

Hello BCT mods, I am not too sure on the rules for necro-posting, but hopefully you will find that the link to this tweet and the discussion within is on topic upon investigation.

https://twitter.com/kthxbaipce/status/735561597708578818
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: