Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FS] 2x BFL singles  (Read 588 times)
xuemike (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 01:42:21 PM

New to the forum so don't have access to the goods forum but I would like to sell these units.

I currently have 14 of these in stock and willing to sell a few depending on the price I get.  For sure I am selling 2 of them.

I live in Toronto, and i also posted a local ad and will prefer to sell these locally, so if any of you guys live near by and willing to come down and take a look and deal in person I am happy to accommodate this request.

As of right now I am putting them up for 105 BTC for the first 2.   And depending how the market goes I may sell a few more.

Also the first 2 are brand new units and have not been touched.  If you want tested units i can also oblige.

Rules are.
1. You must pay first before shipping.
2. You will pay for shipping cost where ever you are.
3. You will pay for insurance if you want insurance.

I can provide pictures of the said 14 units under question.  And I am a reputable local trader I can provide links to my local references if needed. 

pm me if you have additional questions.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xuemike (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:33:48 PM

Will you use escrow?

My second post and a highly reputable member replied to the post, quite honored but it has been sold locally already. Thanks for all who had interest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: