Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vegan Store  (Read 1055 times)
conormartinez (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2011, 07:52:52 PM

So I have recently  heard  about  Bitcoins, and started researching the idea. I am going to start an Online Business through Bitcoins.
I am posting this thread to  announce this as an upcoming thing, and also to hear feedback, suggestions and critique.  I hope this business will help promote healthy living and the Bitcoins 'movement'

So anyway, My idea is to create organic things such as:
Lip balm
Shampoo and conditioner
Lotions

Maybe:
Vegan Tattoo Ink,
Vegan Hair Dye?

Hand carved Pipes

----------------------------
Ingredients in Lipbalm. Wax(perhaps a vegan alternative to beeswax if needed), Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, assortment of fresh extracts. Mint  Honey, Vanilla etc. (flavoring will be mostly left to customers wishes)

Shampoos ingredients TBA.
But Apple cider vinegar and baking soda steeped with customers choice of assortment will be on option.

I need to figure out an estimate of how many  Bitcoins I should sell this stuff for?
The 'Organic Lip Balm' would be between Fifty Cents to a Dollar and Fifty Cents (USD)
So if anyone knows a thing or two about how to price merchandise on Bitcoins that would be helpful.

I also would like to   know  a way to form an on line contract, or  find out if it's  necessary.

If you like my idea, bump it! I should have this up and running within the next month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuba_10

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2011, 07:55:17 PM

See the exchange rates, for example at mtgox.com. You will however have to check them often, as they tend to change dramatically and very quickly.

EN<->PL, GER->EN, GER->PL TRANSLATIONS? Send a PM, will do it cheaper than others!
If someone gets kind: 1CtV2wKbQGFe1sfVPDYGroGSxehNfd1bHN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: