Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: North Korea Government(Responsible) and Sony..It's embarrassing  (Read 1544 times)
Enzyme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:03:04 AM

I'm from Australia and even I know it's not a good idea to do this to the USA. Huh

It's a bit sus that they wouldn't use a VPN or proxy so I'm pretty sure this could just be a group of hackers trying to put the blame on North Korea and start a war.
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:19:50 AM

It's certainly embarassing for Sony. It is entirely in character for North Korea....

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 09:01:48 AM

http://rt.com/usa/216555-pyongyang-obama-apology-hack/

Honestly, I highly doubt that North Korea is involved at all. The US is manipulating when they want to.
I'm just surprised that they didn't blame Russia, although it wouldn't make much sense due to the movie.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
zyzzbrah

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:11:44 PM

I am really surprised that North Korea is so technologically advanced that it can do something like that.
I always thought of them as technologically backward country.

typical propaganda

Yeah, go live in NK and tell us how awesome your life quality is once you arrive there.

Oh wait internet is banned so NK citizens don't learn about how shitty they have it compared to developed countries.

I wonder what tools like you are doing in this forum.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:35:31 PM

The interesting thing is they used these same tactics with Iraq to convince us all and of course they're not going to release any actual evidence to the public to give themselves credibility. I'm not convinced that it's actually North Korea but a group who could have easily tricked the amateurs tracking them.

The U.S. authorities claim North Korea is behind it. They are not "amateurs".

I would really like to see a detailed explanation of the authorities' evidence that North Korea is behind the attacks, but of course we don't get to know what evidence they have, we just have to trust them.

Until I see something plausible, I'm just gonna assume this is another US:NK playbook exercise, designed to make NK seem like a real threat to the West, and to give an excuse for more defense corporations to sell contracts to Western armies.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: