Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Threads  (Read 2596 times)
trumpclump (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:54:55 PM

Fedup with it...

All girls are gold diggers end of story I would never marry and give up 50% of my assets to the vermin.

When one becomes married... one losses a part of himself and is no longer a man, but a slave of nagging, sexist control and manipulation and in the process everything that has been worked for is tainted and corrupted.

Instead of earning the "respect" for pussy, I'm quite happy to pay for it and my desires are fulfilled knowing that I can slap a hoe and hath no strings attached.

Choose wisely... I ordered a hoe at 9:00 to my home and we had a great session, however... I left her alone for 5 minutes she rummaged through the bin and grabbed a used condom BEFORE she tried to insert it in herself I quickly grabbed her and the rubber johnny, burnt my seed alive and thru her out the door.

Now as a precaution I keep a cooking pot of boiling water on at all times during the session.  As soon as I part with my seed I regretfully (it hurts me to do this but will benefit me from becoming a slave) boil my unborn alive there is no other option and they are only tiny so the pain will only last a moment.

This is a message to all men who are considering marriage I emplore you to read this or your life could be ruined forever...  save yourself from the agony of solicitors there is no justice here... they will eat you alive with fees solicitors love sending letters and love taking as much time as possible extracting money from you men will get nowhere in this day and age... sadly women vermin hath more rights than men they keep the child, they get 50% of everything, you hath to pay child benefit to them and they spend it how they please.

Unfortunately the government hath given women equal rights and like the sexist vermin they are they can manipulate men and gain the upper advantage in most situations I'm fedup of women driving 4x4s that they did not pay for and owning the roads tailgating everyone we most put a stop to it now.

The men of this world most become strong let the vermin know whos boss think with your mind not your willy and everything will be fine trust you instincts marriage is a scam its just a piece of paper that binds you into slavery all that is needed ith a mutual agreement nothing more.

I dedicate this the thread of men,

Thank you.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:57:14 PM

Somebody tell this guy that it's the MAN that fucks the woman NOT the woman the man.

If a man let's the woman fuck, well his fucked!

EDIT: That means learn how to use ur penis.
If you can do that very well, women will be angels  Wink
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:58:27 PM

Fedup with it...

All girls are gold diggers end of story I would never marry and give up 50% of my assets to the vermin.

not all girls are.  anyway thats why you get a prenup

Ricke

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:37:02 PM

Somebody tell this guy that it's the MAN that fucks the woman NOT the woman the man.

If a man let's the woman fuck, well his fucked!
You don't have any possibility to not get fucked by a women if a woman really wants to fuck you up. She just need to clap & strike herself, then calling the police claiming that you struck her. Nobody will believe you because everyone "knows": Men = offender - women = victim.
Self confidence doesn't help you fighting against the justice when the "facts" are clearly against you.

Verkaufe Bitcoin gegen Bargeld (Wuppertal und Düsseldorf, Handel im öffenlichen Raum, z.B. bei McDonalds), privat zu privat und völlig anonym. Konditionen im Thread; Individualabsprachen möglich
(Ich mache mit Erstkontakten nur kleinere Handel, weiteres ja nach Kurs, Vertrauen, mein Bedarf, Ermessen und Situation)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:52:43 PM

LOL what a loser.

Some men are not made to reproduce.

This is natural selection.

Thank you losers for all the girls I can chose.

No offense but maybe you're gay.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:21:28 PM

LOL what a loser.

Haha, 'loser'? And 'no offense'? 'You are gay'? Haha yeah right, no offense at all.
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 10:24:07 PM

I'll just be leaving this here...

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:41:10 AM

This is the truth. But I would like to see what women have to say about that? Any females here?
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:20:18 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ljGufFJ.jpg

This is the truth. But I would like to see what women have to say about that? Any females here?

No, it is not the truth. If you believe the nonsense in this thread, you are delusional.
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:07:23 AM

You guys aren't trying hard enough.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:29:15 AM

Every human is unique.

Well, I certainly agree that there are women who take advantage of men. And law is on their side. Sad
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 09:06:44 AM

Who summoned the redpillers?
How many virgin goats did you need to sacrifice to Satan to summon these monstrosities?

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:31:38 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 10:42:23 AM by superresistant

LOL what a loser.
Haha, 'loser'? And 'no offense'? 'You are gay'? Haha yeah right, no offense at all.

By loser I mean people that let the other win. I really appreciate them. They make me feel good.
There is no shame about being gay. I have many gay friends, they are good people.

Replace modern women with men. It fit much better.
Nowadays, many young men are total attention-whores. Look on social networks...

I guess I'm lucky, my GF hate material stuff and consumerist culture just like me.
There are many different type of women, the problem is that you are attracted by gold-diggers like bear with honey.
Stop being hypocritical and look for something else than attention-whores.
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 11:31:16 AM

LOL what a loser.

By loser I mean people that let the other win. I really appreciate them. They make me feel good.
There is no shame about being gay. I have many gay friends, they are good people.

Replace modern women with men. It fit much better.
Nowadays, many young men are total attention-whores. Look on social networks...

I guess I'm lucky, my GF hate material stuff and consumerist culture just like me.
There are many different type of women, the problem is that you are attracted by gold-diggers like bear with honey.
Stop being hypocritical and look for something else than attention-whores.

This is a result of female autism feminism. But I am not thinking of discussing the issue further on.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 01:38:07 PM

great story. i will tell this story to my kids today  Smiley

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 02:28:00 PM

If you're not interested in having a relationship with a woman here's a couple pointers.

• Don't bring a girl to your home. Use a hotel/motel.
  • Flush your condoms like everybody else.

I'm reminded of a couple jokes.

Q. Which food turns a woman off of sex.
A. Her wedding cake.

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house." - Rod Stewart

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:40:13 PM

[...]

You seem to believe the only thing a partner is good for is sex. This is a bad outlook to have.
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:54:20 PM

Lord Burzum?  Shocked

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:31:02 PM

Lord Burzum?  Shocked

Varg has some interesting stuff among his writings.

(Among a sea of shit, I must add)
catena5260

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:35:35 AM

How fabiola! still is absent from this thread?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: