Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 330 BTC loan 2-4 weeks @ 5%/week  (Read 2451 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 01:10:02 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2012, 10:59:41 PM by dank

I'm interested in a short loan of 330 BTC or 150 BTC. 1 month tops. 5% interest compounded weekly. I need this loan pretty quick if you're interested.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fatigue

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 01:11:42 AM

TROLLS ASSEMBLE! Dank requests another loan!

EDIT: Thats one cheap ass motorcycle your gunning for...
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 01:43:27 AM

holy shit dude... smh

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 02:25:32 AM

Not for a motorcycle.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 04:51:32 PM

A little information for people who may not recognize me, I have been on these forums for about a year now and have had many successful trades. I designed custom graphics for a few members, including senbonzakura's IBB logo.  I sold $300 worth of amazon cards without issue.  I've completed over a dozen loans, the highest two being 80 BTC each.

As I said earlier this year, I'm starting to need loans of a higher capacity.  I'm a flexible guy with a plan, look no further investors.

silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 04:59:15 PM

Not for a motorcycle.

Aww man you should get a motorcylce!!

How about a:

Used Ninja 250  ~$2000

You'd be pimpin!
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2012, 09:38:34 PM

Do you have a current mining operation or guaranteed income?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 12:11:18 AM

I do have a small mining operation but that's not the basis of this loan.  I'm not sure what you mean by guaranteed, for anything can go wrong, but I guarantee all debts and interest will be paid timely.

eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2012, 01:24:08 PM

I do have a small mining operation but that's not the basis of this loan.  I'm not sure what you mean by guaranteed, for anything can go wrong, but I guarantee all debts and interest will be paid timely.

A job in real life is what I was wondering.

silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 03:16:45 PM

Growing weed and riding motorcyles isn't a job, it's an adventure!!
fatigue

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 07:11:23 PM

On 1-10million dollars of land nonetheless!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 07:20:43 PM

I do have a small mining operation but that's not the basis of this loan.  I'm not sure what you mean by guaranteed, for anything can go wrong, but I guarantee all debts and interest will be paid timely.

Kindly fuck off, do you have nothing better to do with your time?

Eroxors, I'm a self employed upcoming musician. Your money would be invested in things, not spent frivously.

This loan would really help me, the sooner the better. Time isn't on my side.

fatigue

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 08:50:43 PM

I do have a small mining operation but that's not the basis of this loan.  I'm not sure what you mean by guaranteed, for anything can go wrong, but I guarantee all debts and interest will be paid timely.

Eroxors, I'm a self employed upcoming musician. Your money would be invested in things, not spent frivously.

I'm personally still curious as to what the plan for the 1-10million was.

Edit: besides the talked about land
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 09:05:32 PM

It's nothing I'd like to explicitly share on these forums, but it's basically just buying land, building houses/infrastructure and then making money.  Sure, there's more to it, as it's an ever-evolving plan.  I'm going to be a very successful person, time's the only enemy.  It would be nice if someone could help catalyze the process while profiting in return.

silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 09:09:49 PM

I can't fathom from your post anything at all about what you actually want people to invest in.  What is it that you're actually going to be producing with the funds people lend you?
I'd be willing to discuss it in more detail via private message if you are interested.  The important thing is that I have a solid plan of action to produce this money, I just don't have the initial investment cost, I may be very much broke after my upcoming traffic court case in which I may lose my license, setting my plans back another year or so.  I can turn a $100 investment into $3000 of revenue, legally, without relying on others.

I am willing to be very generous as far as interest rates, we can work with small short terms loans to build trust if you wish.  I have no intentions (nor have I demonstrated such in the past) of running off with a small amount of money when I can do so much more with it and benefit both parties involved.  Karma can be a bitch.

I don't see how asking for a $100+ loan is irrational when I have a solid plan to back it up.  Naysayers, please carry on.

I appreciate your understanding and interest.   My next loan will definitely be considered a mundane purchase to most, but it is for something much more valuable and important.  It's nothing materialist or self serving, it's something for the greater good of all.

Regarding the old post you quoted, my plans and well being have evolved significantly. At the time I was hardly scraping by, now I have a house, land, a car, a fair amount of money and a much stronger plan.

??  I thought you were doing so well..  Didn't you turn that $100 into $3000?

How's the house and land and car ?  Can you put up any of that for collateral for this 2K loan?  If you can turn 100 into 3k.. Why dont' you just get a loan for 100 and turn it into 3000, you'll have 1000 more then you need!!
fatigue

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 09:14:54 PM

It's nothing I'd like to explicitly share on these forums, but it's basically just buying land, building houses/infrastructure and then making money.  Sure, there's more to it, as it's an ever-evolving plan.  I'm going to be a very successful person, time's the only enemy.  It would be nice if someone could help catalyze the process while profiting in return.

Gotcha. I understand not wanting to share, I was just curious.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 09:16:24 PM

I can't fathom from your post anything at all about what you actually want people to invest in.  What is it that you're actually going to be producing with the funds people lend you?
I'd be willing to discuss it in more detail via private message if you are interested.  The important thing is that I have a solid plan of action to produce this money, I just don't have the initial investment cost, I may be very much broke after my upcoming traffic court case in which I may lose my license, setting my plans back another year or so.  I can turn a $100 investment into $3000 of revenue, legally, without relying on others.

I am willing to be very generous as far as interest rates, we can work with small short terms loans to build trust if you wish.  I have no intentions (nor have I demonstrated such in the past) of running off with a small amount of money when I can do so much more with it and benefit both parties involved.  Karma can be a bitch.

I don't see how asking for a $100+ loan is irrational when I have a solid plan to back it up.  Naysayers, please carry on.

I appreciate your understanding and interest.   My next loan will definitely be considered a mundane purchase to most, but it is for something much more valuable and important.  It's nothing materialist or self serving, it's something for the greater good of all.

Regarding the old post you quoted, my plans and well being have evolved significantly. At the time I was hardly scraping by, now I have a house, land, a car, a fair amount of money and a much stronger plan.

How's the house and land and car ?  Can you put up any of that for collateral for this 2K loan?  If you can turn 100 into 3k.. Why dont' you just get a loan for 100 and turn it into 3000, you'll have 1000 more then you need!!

Sure, I can provide my car as collateral, in the sense that if for whatever reason I can't pay it back in a month, I'd sell my car to pay it.  My car is worth twice the amount of this loan.  I'm not going to provide you my tags/VIN for your sense of security, I mean what I say and am relying on these forums for current and future investments.

silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 09:21:57 PM

Sure, I can provide my car as collateral, in the sense that if for whatever reason I can't pay it back in a month, I'd sell my car to pay it.  My car is worth twice the amount of this loan.  I'm not going to provide you my tags/VIN for your sense of security, I mean what I say and am relying on these forums for current and future investments.

Well hell if you have a Car, get a Car title loan.. They are lower interest then your offering here..

http://www.1800cartitleloan.com/low-interest-car-title-loans/
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 09:32:21 PM

I prefer to work with people.

silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 09:37:07 PM

I prefer to work with people.

All of the car title places are staffed by robots these days?? Wink

I remember the good ol days when you used to be able to buy a coke from a person..

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: