Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inkhabot - just-dice.com Chrome Extension Now with added clams  (Read 1844 times)
Nixsy (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:51:01 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 07:03:30 PM by Nixsy

Hey guys this is a chrome extension for just dice that I have developed over the last year.

some basic features

• straight forward martingale
    martingale with plus or multiplication per step
    long martingale (multiply every x step instead of every loss)
    depth graph (useful for when playing low percentages)
    play sound on win/loss/bust
    auto seed randomizer
    stop on profit
    add smileys and name highlighting to chat
    percentage change on additional step (can split a martingale across separate values)
    line graph for EV and profit (Expected Value (EV))

Just to name a few.

I have spent a long time on this project and it has changed a lot over the last year.

As with all betting systems never have more in your balance than you are willing to lose.

THIS IS A THIRD PARTY SCRIPT AND IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH JUST-DICE. JUST-DICE DOES NOT ENDORSE BOTS

AND AT THE SAME TIME DOES NOT FORBID THEIR USE.

This is a chrome extension you can install directly from the google webstore for the price of £0.00
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/just-dice-enhancement/oeioapfhdicebkohijoeejgkfmdeocbn

or if you like tinkering with code or maybe you are just curious This is open source (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
https://github.com/CriticalNix/inkha-v2

I am always open to suggestions or new ideas.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inkha

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 11:15:25 PM

Nice this is a great bot mayn', you should add that other step^ % feature to the release!

The new graphs in this release are bad ass, adds a whole new dimension to dicing on just-dice.com

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
Nixsy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 10:11:00 PM

Thanks inkha =) and not planning on adding the third step into the public version yet, it makes the bot a lot more complicated. I just want to keep it simple and nice man.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:30:33 AM

Hey Nix,  Great bot.  I've been playing around with it for the last few days.  There are a couple of issues I ran across.

1) Lock profit doesn't seem to do anything. 
    in the profit_lock function in main.js you have a check . 
     if (current_profit >= profit_lock_val && profit_lock_a == 0)      I believe the problem is current_profit is init'ed to zero but never updated. 

I'm not a javascript programmer.  This is the first chrome extension I've ever looked at, so remember that.  I couldn't find where you would keep the profit to be able to update the screen.  So I could see how you could make it work.  I don't do web stuff either so I'm not really sure how this code plugs into the just-dice site. 

Is there any site I can look at that would explain how to code a chrome extension?  I think I found more info when I did an inspect element in chrome.  I guess you have to do that to get the field names to code the bot.  Interesting...     

This one is not a big deal, just bugged me, so I had to go looking. 

2) Bet amount is not reset when bank_hold is reached.  This one cost me about 20 clams.  I did this twice over the course of a couple of days.  I'm martingaling by 2.1 for each increment.  let say I go from 1 to 2.1 to 4.41 etc...   If the bank_hold is reached when I was betting 4.41  that becomes the new starting bet. 

I was doing testing and just wanted to see what was happening before things got to out of control.  if things looked good I would increase the bank_hold value and start the bot again.  But a few times I forgot I need to also reset the starting bet.  if the last bet was very high I would crap out almost immediately.   Luckly I'm still testing so it wasn't a big deal. 

3) There must be some type of storage leak.  Not sure if you can do anything about that.  Bets start very quick, and slow down as they get higher and higher.  I can just close the tab and reopen, reset the bot, and they go back to fast. 

4)  Store doesn't save the option values or flags.  They need to be set each time.  Would be nice to be able to handle that. 

That's enough for now.  Sorry for the long post, read at your leisure...   

And hey, thanks for the cool bot.  I've wasted about 8 hours just watching it run....   Smiley

Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:41:00 AM

Great bot Nix, i really enjoy name highlighting and the auto seed randomizer Cheesy
Nixsy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 08:05:52 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 08:48:07 PM by Nixsy

Hey Nix,  Great bot.  I've been playing around with it for the last few days.  There are a couple of issues I ran across.

1) Lock profit doesn't seem to do anything. 
    in the profit_lock function in main.js you have a check . 
     if (current_profit >= profit_lock_val && profit_lock_a == 0)      I believe the problem is current_profit is init'ed to zero but never updated. 

I'm not a javascript programmer.  This is the first chrome extension I've ever looked at, so remember that.  I couldn't find where you would keep the profit to be able to update the screen.  So I could see how you could make it work.  I don't do web stuff either so I'm not really sure how this code plugs into the just-dice site. 

Is there any site I can look at that would explain how to code a chrome extension?  I think I found more info when I did an inspect element in chrome.  I guess you have to do that to get the field names to code the bot.  Interesting...     

This one is not a big deal, just bugged me, so I had to go looking. 

2) Bet amount is not reset when bank_hold is reached.  This one cost me about 20 clams.  I did this twice over the course of a couple of days.  I'm martingaling by 2.1 for each increment.  let say I go from 1 to 2.1 to 4.41 etc...   If the bank_hold is reached when I was betting 4.41  that becomes the new starting bet. 

I was doing testing and just wanted to see what was happening before things got to out of control.  if things looked good I would increase the bank_hold value and start the bot again.  But a few times I forgot I need to also reset the starting bet.  if the last bet was very high I would crap out almost immediately.   Luckly I'm still testing so it wasn't a big deal. 

3) There must be some type of storage leak.  Not sure if you can do anything about that.  Bets start very quick, and slow down as they get higher and higher.  I can just close the tab and reopen, reset the bot, and they go back to fast. 

4)  Store doesn't save the option values or flags.  They need to be set each time.  Would be nice to be able to handle that. 

That's enough for now.  Sorry for the long post, read at your leisure...   

And hey, thanks for the cool bot.  I've wasted about 8 hours just watching it run....   Smiley

Thanks for the review/bug report dude its nice to see someone taking the time to give great feedback.

As for learning about chrome extensions dude.

I would start here.
https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/devguide

and to get a basic extension boilerplate.
http://extensionizr.com/

There is resources all over the internet applying to javascript and chrome extensions so have fun with it dude, I did =)

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:47:57 AM

i really like your chrome addon becourse ther is no auto roll on the page at all.

is here on this forum an official topic from Just-Dice admins ?

regards
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:04:27 AM

i really like your chrome addon becourse ther is no auto roll on the page at all.

regards
A simple google search will help you.Here you go; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238613.0
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:05:47 AM

regards
A simple google search will help you.Here you go; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238613.0
ok thanks a lot your google search brings more then the forum search XD
I failed searching in this forum not in the alt coin forum .....
regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: