I created a front-end script to access the GLBSE api and display helpful information about assets and return on investments. I hope you find it useful.
Please report any bugs or feature requests here.Instructions
1. Extract to a public html folder.
2. Edit the sample_key file and move it to a non-public folder.
3. Edit $key_file in assets.php to point to the key file.
4. Download/Copy your account_history.csv from GLBSE to the same folder as assets.php. Update this file when you trade assets or receive dividends. (Currently there is not a simple way through the private API to check dividends, therefore you must fetch the csv manually. I have contacted support and it is on their todo list.)
If you do not have a web server set up, you can just run 'php assets.php > assets.html' in linux and then point your web browser to the html file.Known Issues
1. Warning / Notice output will display if your web server is set to display all of these. Will fix these.
2. Currently per/share dividends are only reported correctly for assets which are paid weekly. (This does not affect cumulative dividends, but only the return on investment estimates).
3. Occasionally there will be a timeout because of how slowly glbse.com responds.
Please post feedback here or talk to me in #btcguild on irc.Warning... use at your own risk... (it can't be riskier than 7% interest bonds though right?) Please check the script and make sure there is nothing shady in there before using. I do my best to test everything, but will not be responsible for any losses due to the use of this script.