Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShareCloud - The newest way to mine crypto  (Read 877 times)
uowner (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:19:51 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 12:42:19 AM by uowner

ShareCloud - Most profitable way to cloud-mine crypto

The Idea:
The main idea of ShareCloud is large reinvestment to receive more profitability in long-term.
So, at the start you will receive a very small payouts, but they will grow every day as the mining power grows.

The Realisation:
We will sell mining shares without expiration for a price of 0.005 BTC/Share,
We have idea for different types of shares, but at the start only "Genesis-mining.com Middle-term Shares" will be available with 1000 quantity.
This shares type will generate about 520% profit over 2 years, and it will reach 100% ROI after 230 days.
Yes, we know that it's more that common mining ROI, but as we told before, that will help to generate more profit over years, than common mining.
Shares are selling by the Supplies, this will help to divide new investors from old ones, and don't make their profit less.

How does it work:
The shares have some different properties as: Starting Reinvestment Rate, Ending Reinvestment Rate, Reinvestment Delta Rate.
Those properties affects profitability and ROI. The higher Starting and Ending rates - the more profit shares will have in long-term.
Reivenstment Delta is a value, describing how much reinvestment will decrease over the days.
The higher this rate, the less profit shares will have over years, but the 100% ROI will be faster.

Example:
Let's say that you are bought 100 Middle-term shares for 0.5 BTC.
At the first day you will receive nothing (100% reinvestment rate to purchase more hashing power to increase profit over years)
At the second day you will receive 0.5% Profit payout (Reinvestment rate decreases for the delta amount)
At the third day you will receive 1% Profit payout. Same with next days.
Do not forget the fact, that your hashing power is increase every day! And you aren't pay anything for that. (except % of profit)
At one day Reinvestment rate will reach 5% and then it will freeze to keep payouts level regardeless BTC profitability fall.

Why you should use our service:
We have more that 1 year of mining expirience. Both: solo and cloud;
We are interested in crypto investments too;
We want to show miners how Economic rules can increase mining profit;
If you are trying to solo-mine with reinvestments it's very hard to have good reinvestment rate,
You can reach good rate only if you have a large amount of BTC for the first investment (>10 BTC).

More information:
You can read our 'plans' in XLS-format table here:

Please, remember that our site is still in develompent and we are working hard to make it nice and comfortable.
Feel free to ask any questions, but sorry me for my English skills, it's not my native language and i'm aren't using a translator.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:40:10 PM

Do you have any starting promotion?
Free Gh ore anything?
There are a lot of cloud mining system and you should have some good grift for new users Wink
uowner (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:48:48 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 08:14:32 PM by uowner

Free Gh ore anything?
There are a lot of cloud mining system and you should have some good grift for new users Wink
It will be later, we won't leave behind our first investors. Firstly we need to see is there any interest to our service or not. We don't want to waste our resources now, when it's not clear will this service be popular or not.
syahrere

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:37:10 AM

Free Gh ore anything?
yea agree with it
many cloud mining system promo with free kh/s or gh/s Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: