Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SimpleDice Is Gathering Investors.  (Read 3384 times)
Simple Dice (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:16:11 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 03:44:32 AM by Simple Dice

SimpleDice players cannot play without a bankroll. As devs we have completed our job with finishing the site and maintaining it, but we do not have the sufficient funds to run the bankroll also. We take only a 10% cut, and offer instant payouts just like Just-Dice did.

If you are interested in becoming an early piece of this site which we have big plans for, please don't hesitate to visit our site and see why it is worth investing into.

Https is coming very soon, as we continue to push our site forwards.

EDIT: If you are very trusted, we may take in one or two private investors, who will control the funds and leave only a small portion in the hot wallet. If you can do this please PM us.

EDI2: Looking for someone who can hold the wallet, as trust is currently an issue.

http://simpledice.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:36:07 AM

I like how I just tried to load the site and get a 404... non-working sites are the best to invest in!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:30:50 PM

lots of bugs with there site without testing in their first launch. Do not invest with them
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:55:44 AM

Way too new, way too many bugs, way too little known about owners...avoid.

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:37:43 AM

are you using counterparty to do ownership tracking and dividend payments?

getting your site working also would be a good step to attracting investors
Simple Dice (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:10:52 AM

Right now the site is down while we fix things up and make changes. It should be up soon, I will post here when. Hopefully within a couple of days
prophetx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:14:42 AM

Right now the site is down while we fix things up and make changes. It should be up soon, I will post here when. Hopefully within a couple of days

you have a marketing plan?

which coins will you accept? i would love to see a site that can handle a few.... and be coin agnostic generally
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:36:13 AM

Your pitch wasn't very good and I wouldn't feel safe with my coins in your hands. Plus, you're way too new to trust. Also, no https. I'm out.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:36:48 AM

maybe you should re-code again before launching to fix those bug.

Because many bug, investor will feel no passion against your site.

.. Also, no https. I'm out.

maybe start from this
Simple Dice (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:42:07 AM

maybe start from this

No more bugs.
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:10:28 AM

maybe start from this

No more bugs.
Great PR skills. Has anyone seriously invested in you? I'd be very surprised.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
Simple Dice (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:20:52 PM

maybe start from this

No more bugs.

We are considering selling this, since nobody has even bothered to become part of the team and control the funds.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:42:30 PM

maybe start from this

No more bugs.

We are considering selling this, since nobody has even bothered to become part of the team and control the funds.

I can not see half of your logo... the dice part. Moreover, I can not see bets while I am not logged in.

PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:54:03 PM

You will get investors when your site has proven its worth. There are many issues here. What if there is a security breach and funds were lost? What if there is a backdoor and the site is losing money? These are hypothetical situations, but investors' money are at risk here.

Build trust first, then think about getting investors.
Simple Dice (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:46:03 PM

You will get investors when your site has proven its worth. There are many issues here. What if there is a security breach and funds were lost? What if there is a backdoor and the site is losing money? These are hypothetical situations, but investors' money are at risk here.

I'd rather not insult you, but please do not be careless when posting. As said in the first post:

"As devs we have completed our job with finishing the site and maintaining it, but we do not have the sufficient funds to run the bankroll also."

It is 100% impossible to build trust without a bankroll. In the first post we asked for a trusted member to take care of invest funds in their own wallet, and keep a small portion in the hot wallet. We understand you are trying to help, but do us all a favour and do your full research before posting.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:26:07 AM

I'd rather not insult you, but please do not be careless when posting. As said in the first post:

"As devs we have completed our job with finishing the site and maintaining it, but we do not have the sufficient funds to run the bankroll also."

It is 100% impossible to build trust without a bankroll. In the first post we asked for a trusted member to take care of invest funds in their own wallet, and keep a small portion in the hot wallet. We understand you are trying to help, but do us all a favour and do your full research before posting.

There are also numerous errors in your FAQs. It's like you guys tried to rush out the site instead of actually caring about making it worthy of being used. This is why you have no players or investors. If you cared more about your business, others might, too.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:48:48 PM

How much bankroll do u think is enough to start building trust ?

prophetx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 12:56:37 PM

lol 1 btc....

anyway as soon as ethereum smart contracts are available on XCP and XCH, we won't need these centralized sites to run games anymore. give it another 9 months...
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:35:46 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 01:57:58 PM by newIndia

lol 1 btc....

anyway as soon as ethereum smart contracts are available on XCP and XCH, we won't need these centralized sites to run games anymore. give it another 9 months...

CounterParty is already offering that. But, that did not solve the problem. Practical life is different from theoretical world.

Moreover, I dont think 1 BTC is enough for bankroll. If you set 1% of it as max win, u can offer only 0.01 BTC, which is very low.

PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:23:10 PM

It's a loop. You can't get investors without trust, you can't get a bankroll without investors, and you can't build trust without bankroll.

How do you get out of this? You borrow money from people who trusts you, who knows you personally. Buy some bitcoin and build a small bankroll. Then work you way up! Establish trust in the community and then ask for investments.

You cannot expect members here to invest in your site even if they hold the keys to the cold wallet. A bug or vulnerability can slowly drain the cold wallet tiny amounts at a time. Investors need confidence in your code, your business ethics, and your site's profitability.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: